Bannon toast

Who's charging Congress that agreed to build a wall in exchange for amnesty for 3 million illegals in 1988 and still haven't done so? It's been funded and the funds raided 3x already.
Nobody, because that is a bizarre fantasy. Get a grip.

His co-conspirator was already convicted, with another going to trial soon. It's a safe bet Lil Stevie is going to prison. I warned you months ago. You had a similar tantrum then.
You keep misusing that word. Clearly, you don’t understand what it means. But of course, you’re retarded Farty.

An alleged co-conspirator’s conviction doesn’t assure that some other alleged conspirator is involved or guilty.

And no. It isn’t safe to make a wager on it. But, I don’t care what you do.

Also, just to clear something else up for you, I’m not maintaining that Bannon is innocent, either.

You never “warned” me about anything. You forget, you’re retarded.

Can't wait to see how Trump gets him off of this cliff!

An alleged co-conspirator’s conviction doesn’t assure that some other alleged conspirator is involved or guilty.
Of course, that's exactly what "unindicted co-conspirator" means, and your post is your typical mindless, embarrassing nonsense.

Now have another tantrum. And, go.

Of course, that's exactly what "unindicted co-conspirator" means, and your post is your typical mindless, embarrassing nonsense.

Now have another tantrum. And, go.
You’re really quite stupid.

Nixon was an unindicted coconspirator.

But here, we haven’t even been talking about any unindicted co-conspirator. You’re truly too dumb to breathe.

You would be cheering them on if Bannon were black.
You’re a totally dishonest scumbag racist asshole.

Just because you’re a racist, superbadbreath, doesn’t mean any of us are. And you couldn’t point to any racist belief or statement of mine if your worthless life depended on it.

In any event, I don’t care if Bannon is prosecuted based on actual evidence. If he’s guilty, fuck him. But inasmuch as it is entirely possible that he didn’t do anything along the lines of what he’s charged with (given our disgraceful deep state politically corrupted DOJ and given Bannon’s past connection to Trump), I’ll take a wait and see attitude.

Meanwhile, I leave the rush to judgment on the basis of Bannon’s race to asshole racists like you.

That's what the supreme court said about pardons.
But that's not an absolute, it means they care more about not going to jail, than in proving themselves innocent.
What the Supreme Court says IS absolute in America, Commie douche.

Now go fuck yourself with a cactus.

That's what the supreme court said about pardons.
But that's not an absolute, it means they care more about not going to jail, than in proving themselves innocent.
Ah, I see a problem for him here.
M'learned friends are likely to pick up on this important fact and are likely to ask difficult questions about it.

I can see a scene like in Goodfellas where the gangsters serve time.
I see bannon slicing garlic whle trump makes the meatballs and Kush goes to buy the wine. Primarily because he jas no useful skills.
It would be hilarious.

We got him now.... Episode ... I fucking lost count....

You do realize that convictions under these seldom used statutes is less than 1%... don't you? Severity of the accusation and run like hell with it.... Destroy the man in the court of public opinion is the game of a fascist.
Yet another Republican administration, yet more corruption and crime.

Forum List

Back