Bannon toast

Bannon's two co-conspirators, who were not pardoned by Trump, have already pled guilty.

Bannon is toast.

It's amazing how many criminals Traitor Trump had working for him, isn't it?

That's not a coincidence.
Innocent or guilty they do not have the hundreds of safety nets that swampers do. It is difficult being a freedom fighter at the front of the pile who are not fully awakened.

Innocent or guilty they do not have the hundreds of safety nets that swampers do. It is difficult being a freedom fighter at the front of the pile who are not fully awakened.
Bannon is NO freedom fighter. He is an anarchist. And a thief. Topic.

No, you fucking imbecile. A couple of folks did plead. So what. Are you claiming that no innocent person has ever pleaded guilty to a crime of which they were not actually guilty? Are you truly THAT stupid?

I don’t care what your dumb retarded brain dead ass allegedly thinks.

Damn, girl. You’re a fucking imbecile.
How many folks plead in association with Obama's former White House advisor being charged? Oh wait! That never happened...

But we all know if it did happened....you wouldn't be saying "So what" -- you are a bitch...

Aside from the fact that he's an admitted Leninist who wants to bring us down, I also want to see him convicted just to observe the way the Trumpsters find a way to play the victim. :bye1:
The victim who put $1 million into his pocket, and was arrested aboard a $1 billion yacht.

How many folks plead in association with Obama's former White House advisor being charged? Oh wait! That never happened...

But we all know if it did happened....you wouldn't be saying "So what" -- you are a bitch...
Is it too late for you to sign up for an adult education class In remedial English?

Anyway, as everyone knows, you are the bitch. You’ve always been a bitch. A punk ass bitch.

You being nothing to the discussion. Any discussion.

Oh, and being charged would require a non deep state and no corrupt DOJ. So, not being charged doesn’t mean diddly dog.

And even a retard like you should grasp that sometimes people who didn’t commit a crime nevertheless “plead guilty” to a crime for reasons not related to actual guilt.

Aside from the fact that he's an admitted Leninist who wants to bring us down, I also want to see him convicted just to observe the way the Trumpsters find a way to play the victim. :bye1:

Great men leave an impact on the world, while you sit back in your armchair criticizing it. Bannon will be out in no time if he ever does any actual jail time at all. He is charged with not submitting to Cheney's fascist ego-driven witch hunt over an event he had nothing to do with and was nowhere even near. Yep, another real strong leftwing case that will sputter out. :21:

Bannon is horrible person admired by horrible people.
I'll bet we'll look back at this in the not-too-distant future and see that Trump is Bannon's useful idiot, just as the rubes are for Trump.

Bannon is creating and getting exactly the chaos and destruction he wants, and I doubt that most of these people really understand what they're helping him do.

Bannon is NO freedom fighter. He is an anarchist. And a thief. Topic.
Bannon is more intellectual than you give him credit for. He sees a nation of people in many levels as social activists not doing the sweat and hard work themselves. He pulled his children out of a school because of it. Now the same people are sick in the head and more and more violent because their screams must be met with acceptance or else.

Is it too late for you to sign up for an adult education class In remedial English?

Anyway, as everyone knows, you are the bitch. You’ve always been a bitch. A punk ass bitch.

You being nothing to the discussion. Any discussion.

Oh, and being charged would require a non deep state and no corrupt DOJ. So, not being charged doesn’t mean diddly dog.

And even a retard like you should grasp that sometimes people who didn’t commit a crime nevertheless “plead guilty” to a crime for reasons not related to actual guilt.
Here is what I brought to the discussion...

I bring facts ...facts that you can't refute a single word of...EVER...just whine...like a bitch..

and if you ever came at me in person with that goofy shit, I would slap the bitch out you..and then slap the bitch out of the bitch that just came out you..

I don't like you.
🤣😂🤣

I don’t care. 👍 You’re a stupid punk ass bitch troll with the IQ of a severely retarded 2nd grader. And of more significance, you’re off topic.

The inane topic is Bannon being toast because he has been charged. 😂🤣

If he’s “toast,” the big question is whether, after he is buttered, does he fall on the carpet buttered side down or buttered side up?

Asking for the carpet.

Here is what I brought to the discussion...

I bring facts ...facts that you can't refute a single word of...EVER...just whine...like a bitch..

and if you ever came at me in person with that goofy shit, I would slap the bitch out you..and then slap the bitch out of the bitch that just came out you..
Name a “fact” you claim to have brought, you little bitch.

Go!

Forum List

Back