Barack Obama just made a bizarre, racist joke about the man he wants to replace Antonin Scalia!

“And so, when I look at Merrick Garland, that was the person that … you know, the difference between the Supreme Court is that it’s just a handful of seats come up at any given time. Now, I appointed a Latino woman, and another woman right before that, so …” he said, according to MRCTV.

“You know, yeah, he’s a white guy, But he’s a really outstanding jurist,” Obama said to defend Garland. “Sorry!”

“You know, he is. I think that’s important,” he added, almost as an afterthought.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Where is the racist part?
Do white folks still like fried chicken, and watermelon?

While English is my second language, I don't mind teaching it to the less educated.

but

Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Financial, Acronyms, Idioms, Encyclopedia,Wikipedia.
but
(bŭt; bət when unstressed)
conj.
1. On the contrary: the plan caused not prosperity but ruin.
2. Contrary to expectation; yet: She organized her work but accomplished very little. He istired but happy.
3. Usage Problem Used to indicate an exception: No one but she saw the prowler.
4. With the exception that; except that. Often used with that:
ww.thefreedictionary.com/but

Obama just claimed that none of your white folks are competent in the legal profession.

Clear?
I can tell you failed the Water Cooler class in humor..

I can see you haven't the guts to stand up to racism against white folks.
Self-respect has been beaten out of you Liberals.

Last edited:
Another thread, another butt hurt crying example of political correctness run amok.

Racist jokes are the reflection - the TRUE reflection - of society, because they are based on undeniable facts..

They are funny, true and only idiots would be offended by them. I don't give a damn about blacks calling me and my fellow whites anything their silly hearts desire. I have been called worse by better people than them.

When a nation refuses to laugh at their own follies - regardless of race - that nation is doomed to failure. When a portion of a nation must desperately hang on to injustices in the past in order to justify their idiocy, then that nation is doubly doomed.

In the glorious Soviet Union telling a joke about Stalin was a sure passport to the gulag.

In today's America making a perfectly true comment or telling an innocent joke is liable to condemn a person to the gulag of public opinion.

Another thread, another butt hurt crying example of political correctness run amok.

Racist jokes are the reflection - the TRUE reflection - of society, because they are based on undeniable facts..

They are funny, true and only idiots would be offended by them. I don't give a damn about blacks calling me and my fellow whites anything their silly hearts desire. I have been called worse by better people than them.

When a nation refuses to laugh at their own follies - regardless of race - that nation is doomed to failure. When a portion of a nation must desperately hang on to injustices in the past in order to justify their idiocy, then that nation is doubly doomed.

In the glorious Soviet Union telling a joke about Stalin was a sure passport to the gulag.

In today's America making a perfectly true comment or telling an innocent joke is liable to condemn a person to the gulag of public opinion.

I agree....he meant it as a joke.

“And so, when I look at Merrick Garland, that was the person that … you know, the difference between the Supreme Court is that it’s just a handful of seats come up at any given time. Now, I appointed a Latino woman, and another woman right before that, so …” he said, according to MRCTV.

“You know, yeah, he’s a white guy, But he’s a really outstanding jurist,” Obama said to defend Garland. “Sorry!”

“You know, he is. I think that’s important,” he added, almost as an afterthought.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Where is the racist part?
Do white folks still like fried chicken, and watermelon?
Obama was responding to the charge that he ignored "diversity" in his appointment.

I am proud of my President. He is educated, thoughtful, articulate and CLASSY. More than any of the slobs running this time around. Doesn't matter if I always agree with him; he's a class act.

And I learned of "Reservation Time" from a Native American. Seems these terms get thrown around pretty impartially. "Colored Person Time" must have come from when? The 1940's? The last person I knew who used the term "colored" was my grandmother, born in 1885.

I am proud of my President. He is educated, thoughtful, articulate and CLASSY. More than any of the slobs running this time around. Doesn't matter if I always agree with him; he's a class act.

And I learned of "Reservation Time" from a Native American. Seems these terms get thrown around pretty impartially. "Colored Person Time" must have come from when? The 1940's? The last person I knew who used the term "colored" was my grandmother, born in 1885.
He is many things,but classy is not one of them,what a low bar to set.

He is many things,but classy is not one of them,what a low bar to set.
Sidney Poitier in To Sir With Love; Richard Gere in Pretty Woman; John F. Kennedy. High bar. Classy.

Well how about if I were to say (pulling from another posts thread cause it's in my head atm) "Yea, I was singing Whitney, she's a black woman, but ya know, she's got lungs"?

I'm not quite sure it's a "racist" statement, but it's kind of... a trite insult.

----
(I'm actually more like "Fucking hell Whitney has lungs! I can't hold that note to save my damn life.")

Forum List

Back