Barack Obama: "Mr. Trump Won't Be President"

Did any U.S. president in modern or ancient history ever directly use the "Bully Pulpit" and the power of his office to openly criticize the opposing party's candidate? I doubt it but desperate times call for desperate democrats to promote an old commie and an abused psychopathic victim of domestic abuse. .

Obama is most likely correct on this one. The RNC is not going to allow either Trump or Cruz to get the nomination. Rubio is their guy, and they'll find a way to make it happen.

Obama is most likely correct on this one. The RNC is not going to allow either Trump or Cruz to get the nomination. Rubio is their guy, and they'll find a way to make it happen.
But I think Trump will defeat them.

If they are too direct in cheating him, he runs Third Party and they really dont want that no matter what they say.

If he maintains his state by state margin, he will have an insurmountable lead by end of March. In fact, I think after March 2 if Trump won South Carolina this nomination is his to lose.

But I think Trump will defeat them.

If they are too direct in cheating him, he runs Third Party and they really dont want that no matter what they say.

If he maintains his state by state margin, he will have an insurmountable lead by end of March. In fact, I think after March 2 if Trump won South Carolina this nomination is his to lose.

It's uncanny, Trump is attacked from all angles and his numbers keep going up. I sense desperation from the left

It's uncanny, Trump is attacked from all angles and his numbers keep going up. I sense desperation from the left
The Left and the GOP Establishment.

If they have to choose between Trump and Cruz though, I think they will take Trump. They literally hate ground Cruz walks on.

Forum List

Back