🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Barack Obama snorted cocaine and considered a gay fling, new biography claims

Barack Obama considered a same-sex romance and regularly snorted cocaine, an explosive new biography has claimed.

The unauthorised biography by Pulitzer Prize-winning biographer David Garrow, entitled Rising Star: The Making of Barack Obama, details a life of debauchery with drugs and sex long before the politician set his sights on office.

Just when you thought the demented left could not worship their half black marxist now confirmed faggot any HARDER than they already do.....

Obama and Liberace considered gay flings

Most idiots can't stand to see real information on the POS they supported and dumb enough to vote for the trash twice. the loser said it he admits it. Awww you all voted in a LOSER .

where if it was anybody else who did what he did you hypocrites would bash them for it ANTIFA style.

It's hard to handle EVIDENCE coming from the horses mouth it's just easier for cowards to claims it's fake... that's just what losers do.

As for me, I most certainly didn't vote for him. Waaay too many things I didn't like.
And then once he became President, it was clear who he really is - an elitist, corporatist and globalist. Liking his position in the glass cathedral with other beau monde, congratulating themselves for the crumbs they leave for the mongrels.
:)

Barack Obama considered a same-sex romance and regularly snorted cocaine, an explosive new biography has claimed.

The unauthorised biography by Pulitzer Prize-winning biographer David Garrow, entitled Rising Star: The Making of Barack Obama, details a life of debauchery with drugs and sex long before the politician set his sights on office.

Just when you thought the demented left could not worship their half black marxist now confirmed faggot any HARDER than they already do.....

Wow- you just found out that Barack Obama snorted cocaine......which Obama told about in his own autobiography.....

LOL
Oh, the fucking autobiography that you all claimed was fake since it revealed he was born in Kenya?

There is no 'autobiography' that says Barack Obama was born in Kenya.

Just a fantasy of you Birthers.

Barack Obama's autobiography- Dreams of my Father- mentions the hospital he was born in in Hawaii.

LOL- you guys and your homosexual fantasies.

Get a room.

Wow- you just found out that Barack Obama snorted cocaine......which Obama told about in his own autobiography.....

LOL
Oh, the fucking autobiography that you all claimed was fake since it revealed he was born in Kenya?

Barack Obama's autobiography- Dreams of my Father- mentions the hospital he was born in in Hawaii.

Obama told his publisher that he was "Born in Kenya"

No credible evidence at all exists to Obama's sexuality are than that of hetero direction.

Those who are tying to make him bi- or homo-erotic are revealing their uneasiness with their own sexuality.
He is a queer, he was a member of man's country. A gay bathhouse in chicago.
jknowgood, appears to be a closeted homosexual who tells falsehoods about Obama's sexuality: for shame. Come out of the closet, please.
Lol, Google it, maybe you should learn things about your messiah before you fall in love with him. I could careless if he is queer, doesn't affect me at all.
You care very much, because you obviously have a crush on him.
I haven't been polishing his knob for the past 8 years, like you have.

You just have been posting your fantasies about that for the past 8 years.

WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM, is today a day you will go around to everyone of my post being a prick. Oh of course and idiots like you wonder why nobody respects you or the other ass holes on here who do just what you do.

You assholes must really hate yourselves since all you do is say the bs you do if it doesn't fit your rice sized moron liberal bs articles from CNN, HUFF's POST, ABC ..........
they're afraid they're state funded xanax and fake service pet funding is going to end.

So did you.

LOL

Obama told his publisher that he was "Born in Kenya"

Apparently he didn't since his autobiography that his publisher published says he was born in Hawaii.

But feel free to provide the quote where his publisher says that Obama was born in Kenya....oh wait I do have a quote from his literary agent

Obama's Literary Agent Said He Was Born in Kenya?
Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya

Media hacks are always, often successfully, making $$$ from far right ant-Obama credulousness.
I'm surprised your not celebrating for finding out Obama is queer. You probably think you have a chance at it.
No credible evidence at all exists to Obama's sexuality are than that of hetero direction.

Those who are tying to make him bi- or homo-erotic are revealing their uneasiness with their own sexuality.
He is a queer, he was a member of man's country. A gay bathhouse in chicago.
jknowgood, appears to be a closeted homosexual who tells falsehoods about Obama's sexuality: for shame. Come out of the closet, please.
Lol, Google it, maybe you should learn things about your messiah before you fall in love with him. I could careless if he is queer, doesn't affect me at all.

Yet you obsessively keep posting your gay sexual fantasies about him.

Of course you 'care less'

LOL

As mentioned his being freaking gay is not half the problem as his hidden lies and motives to shove down American throats.

It is deceit used to manipulate the Christian Churches forcing marriage, and his paid off pos SC Justices who were also crooked pricks etc, etc these are the losers who paved the way to forcing religions to marry this bs. Who cares if they marry but it's the point of forcing those who don't want to do it.

This SOB has caused more division in this Country than anybody, and that was the engineered plan to do so the sheep are just to stupid to see they are all his victims, Bill Ayers Victims , their Cult succeeded in warping what they think. As H. Clinton said Democrats are weak minded and easily manipulated.

Don't think this is being discussed as a "Current Event". It IS news. But of the type that causes brawls. So continue please in the Badlands.. And GOOD LUCK !!!!..
Don't think this is being discussed as a "Current Event". It IS news. But of the type that causes brawls. So continue please in the Badlands.. And GOOD LUCK !!!!..
that's kind of what a mod is for. To moderate. Not to let shit go then dump the thread.

LOL

That one?
He was.

So did you.

I've had guys hit on me, hasn't everyone?

As mentioned his being freaking gay is not half .

Yet you folks do obsessively sexually fantasize about Barack Obama.......I think it is all of the sexual repression forced on you by your leaders.
I have met Obama on several occasions before he was POTUS. Always thought he batted from the other side of the plate.
How can I argue with a gay man's gaydar?

That does explain your continual fantasizing about him here at USMB

Forum List

Back