Barack Obama's "FU" tour

stupid nazi
Come on PurpleOwl - don't be that hard on yourself. You are definitely an ignorant fascist. But Nazi? I don't see you as someone who would kill 7 million Jews. Hate them? Certainly. There is no doubt you hate Jews. And you might even stoop to killing one or two. But not 7 million.

the knowledge that more than 3 million voted for her over Trump, meaning americans prefer the democrats and only by statist manipulation of the electoral college was trump allowed to cheat his way into office
Wow.

And if Hillary had won without the popular vote?

There wouldn't have been a word from you. Such a colossal hypocrite you are.

And "cheated"? "Cheated"?!

Are we going to start blaming the Russians now? Are 62 million of his voters suddenly Russian spies instead? I won't even bother asking you if you've lost your grip on reality. Our electoral system has withstood the test of time, electing 44 (45 now) presidents without incident. But suddenly when Trump wins, it's now him somehow cheating.

Lol. I'll stop before I really melt you into your chair, snowflake.
only republicans win without winning the popular vote.... theyre the only ones who cheat at the election and if trump won the popular vote but lost the electoral college you hillibilly's wouldve have went insane and would probably be talking about armed revolution....

atleast we know another wildlife refuge wont be taken over again for atleast another 4 years

meaning op's point that the democrats losing means they hate obama is almost as stupid as the trollish shit you post on a regular basis
They lost around 1,000 seats while he was in office. If he was so beloved (as you lyingly claimed) then he would've gained seats.

Also, never in the history of the U.S. was a sitting president asked not to campaign down ballot for his party. That is indisputable proof of how much the American people hated Barack Obama. The facts prove you're an idiot and a liar.

stupid nazi
Come on PurpleOwl - don't be that hard on yourself. You are definitely an ignorant fascist. But Nazi? I don't see you as someone who would kill 7 million Jews. Hate them? Certainly. There is no doubt you hate Jews. And you might even stoop to killing one or two. But not 7 million.
i don't think you have to kill 7 million jews to be a nazi... i think all you have to do is read breitbart and gateway pundit

First of all - I don't read "Gateway Pundit". Ever. Second, in the face of indisputable fact that Barack Obama cost the party over 1,000 seats while you lied and called him "easily one of the greatest presidents America has ever had", you turn into a dick and start hurling personal insults.

Progressives inability to deal with reality and the facts is what makes you people so hated. You're a bunch of tools who lose your shit when reality doesn't line up with your beliefs.

so basically your entire argument is hillary didn't win the election you have nothing else too say? you know theyre two different people right?
What does Hitlery have to do with anything? We're talking about Barack Obama's legacy as the worst president in U.S. history and your inability to deal with reality.

You've given nothing but uninformed opinion. I given four links now in six posts that proves you're a total hack who believes if you wish something were true, it magically becomes so.
So far all youve said is that hillary clinton lost.. even though she won the popular vote
I didn't even mention Hitlery Clinton. Is there someone I can call for you to get you back on your meds?
okay "the democrats" lost is not proof of anything especially when Clinton won the popular vote

Trump won, Democrats lost. And if I recall, Hillary labeled a certain someone "a danger to democracy" for not accepting the election results. Should I set you into that category as well?

Also, in one of her brighter moves, Hillary is going to Trump's inauguration. Even she is showing more class than you. SHE. HILLARY CLINTON. SHOWING MORE CLASS THAN YOU!

Grow up. Seriously. Two months now and you're accusing Trump of cheating or saying one thing or another in an attempt to assuage yourself that Trump somehow didn't win despite winning.

atleast we know another wildlife refuge wont be taken over again for atleast another 4 years
Yeah....because we won't have a marxist dictator creating the most egregious unconstitutional government in U.S. history, snowflake. There will be no need to "take it over" (which is the disingenuous way of saying "take it back").

only republicans win without winning the popular vote....
If you hadn't dropped out of school in the 9th grade, you would have eventually taken a government class and learned that the popular vote doesn't mean a damn thing for president of the United States.

The president is elected by the Electoral College. The fact that you missed that doesn't change reality, snowflake.

the knowledge that more than 3 million voted for her over Trump, meaning americans prefer the democrats and only by statist manipulation of the electoral college was trump allowed to cheat his way into office
Wow.

And if Hillary had won without the popular vote?

There wouldn't have been a word from you. Such a colossal hypocrite you are.

And "cheated"? "Cheated"?!

Are we going to start blaming the Russians now? Are 62 million of his voters suddenly Russian spies instead? I won't even bother asking you if you've lost your grip on reality. Our electoral system has withstood the test of time, electing 44 (45 now) presidents without incident. But suddenly when Trump wins, it's now him somehow cheating.

Lol. I'll stop before I really melt you into your chair, snowflake.
only republicans win without winning the popular vote.... theyre the only ones who cheat at the election and if trump won the popular vote but lost the electoral college you hillibilly's wouldve have went insane and would probably be talking about armed revolution....

You're funny. Very funny.

How did he cheat? What did he do to cheat? You guys were laughing at him for saying the same thing you're saying.

"IT'S RIGGED I TELL YE!"

only republicans win without winning the popular vote....
Sure looks to me like Donald Trump won the "popular vote". The entire damn United States wanted him other than New York City and Los Angeles.

IMG_2927.JPG

meaning op's point that the democrats losing means they hate obama is almost as stupid as the trollish shit you post on a regular basis
They lost around 1,000 seats while he was in office. If he was so beloved (as you lyingly claimed) then he would've gained seats.

Also, never in the history of the U.S. was a sitting president asked not to campaign down ballot for his party. That is indisputable proof of how much the American people hated Barack Obama. The facts prove you're an idiot and a liar.
which means they control 56% of state legislatures, which is pretty normal .....republicans win the old white man vote and their the only ones who vote in the midterms where only 1/3rd of eligible americans bother voting..... sorry but I could come up with better shit than this again quit reading breitbart your losing your grip on reality

stupid nazi
i don't think you have to kill 7 million jews to be a nazi... i think all you have to do is read breitbart and gateway pundit

I think the real holocaust here is how many of my brain cells died or committed suicide while reading this.

First, it's 6 million, second, if you studied the Nazis at all--at any level--you would know never to refer to anyone as a Nazi. Anyone.

which means they control 56% of state legislatures, which is pretty normal .....republicans win the old white man vote and their the only ones who vote in the midterms where only 1/3rd of eligible americans bother voting..... sorry but I could come up with better shit than this again quit reading breitbart your losing your grip on reality
33 of 50 states are now Republican-controlled, snowflake. Your math is as bad as your government. :lol:

(Psst....snowflake....that's 66% control. Not 56%)

sorry but I could come with better shit than this again quit reading breitbart your losing your grip on reality
Says the nitwit who declared Barack freaking Obama as "one of the most beloved presidents of all time". LMAO!!!
the difference is my criticism would be based on true things that happened, that we could debate..... but since all you read is fake news i dont need to debate you, just fact check.... this is more of me giving you a civics and history lesson...

anything else you want to know? how about the Iowa caucuses are you confused about how that works?

stupid nazi

I think the real holocaust here is how many of my brain cells died or committed suicide while reading this.

First, it's 6 million, second, if you studied the Nazis at all--at any level--you would know never to refer to anyone as a Nazi. Anyone.
actually you dumb fucking moron 11 million people died in the holocaust, of them 6 million were jewish. your the one who wrote 7 million first...I just repeated your stupidity since it was unrelated to the topic at hand, so as not too confuse you.... its a trick ive learned for dealing with retarded hillfolk like you

.I just repeated your stupidity since it was unrelated to the topic at hand, so as not too confuse you.... its a trick ive learned for dealing with retarded hillfolk like you

This. This is how Trump won. He didn't cheat, Hillary had supporters like you calling people stupid or retarded. I can smell your anger. Here, take these:

images

33 of 50 states are now Republican-controlled, snowflake. Your math is as bad as your government. :lol:

(Psst....snowflake....that's 66% control. Not 56%)
Meh! Nothing last forever!!!!! Enjoy! The 2020 census is just around the corner. There will be changes in the demographics that won't benefit the conserve-nazis's of Amerika. The conserva-nazis's will learn ya can't Gerrymander forever!!!!

Forum List

Back