BarackObama.com: Give Us Your Gun Violence Stories

We should cut and paste thousands of reports of homeowners using guns to defend themselves and send them to Bam BAm

This man makes me ill..

He will use anything and anyone, like the 102 year old woman at the SOTU, Obama lining up children to sign a bill, etc etc for his sick agenda..

Maybe all the women who had a abortion "he supports" and regretted it should send him their stories.

My brother used to have a subscription to the NRA's magazine (2nd Ammendment, I think it's called?). They had a section every month with stories about people using firearms to defend themselves or drive off intruders. The examples are out there and easy enough to find if Obama wanted too, but he doesn't.

He will listen, nod, smile politely, and if what you are saying doesn't mesh with his agenda, completely ignore you.

I am sure that his faithful followers will make up all sorts of bullshit stories to fill his bag of lies supportive of gun regulations.

Truthmatters is likely right on it as we speak.

"ROLL OUT THE CANCER LADY!"

The kid in a wheelchair, the rape victim, dead kids. Whatever it takes.

Appeal to emotion. A tried and true tactic of politicians for millenia.

Here's my Gun Violence Story:

"The US Invades Iraq and up to a million civilians are killed. Mr. President, can you do anything about the US Military invading other countries? Because that seems to be where most of the Gun Violence is coming from".

I have another one:

"Mr President, I'm sure you're aware of the Chris Dorner case. Well it seems that when the L.A.P.D. we're chasing him they stopped a car that was being driven by three people who didn't match the description of the suspect but that didn't stop the Cops from shooting it full of holes thus endangering the lives of innocent people.
Maybe you could launch an investigation into Excessive Force being used by Police all over the country because that seems to be where the Majority of Gun Violence is coming from".

Forum List

Back