🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Barak: US plans 'surgical strike' if Iran sanctions fail

oh yeah...I forgot it is a wannabe islamic terrorist.

Maybe someday a bullet from our spec ops will find his head.

Don't even compare your military career to my military career where I have my fingerprints on this issue.

You have no clue what you are babbling about.

Idiots like you feel letting Iran have nukes is a safer option than attacking them to stop them from getting nukes. When they get nukes....they will dictate what happens in the middle east and most likely use them against Israel to bring about their crazy ass religious views of some missing Imam.

You have too much conspiracy, and it isn't about being tough, we are talking about people being killed in massive numbers. I've witnessed war, it's not a normal thing. And anyone that urges war on a country because that country doesn't want to submit to their rules is a coward. We will oppose them.

This person wasn't in the military…. Just some kid who visits Gaza occasionally

Do people understand the human catastrophe of bombing nuclear reactors? And to mention, Barak, the sanctions which already have effected children and many people in Iran. That's what you call civilized? Do people really think the US is an example to the world? Our image is horrible overseas and we the people should be more influential in our foreign policy.

Who gives a fuck you crying little bitch? Do you not understand the human catastrophe of launched Iranian nuclear weapons hitting Israel and the U.S.?

God almighty this board is full of stupid fucking people....

4 years from now you will realize you are a stupid pile of shit and that you should follow people like me.

Don't even compare your military career to my military career where I have my fingerprints on this issue.

Idiots like you feel letting Iran have nukes is a safer option than attacking them to stop them from getting nukes. When they get nukes....they will dictate what happens in the middle east and most likely use them against Israel to bring about their crazy ass religious views of some missing Imam.

Regardless of your military career, which really means nothing rather than being a puppet of corporations. You're still a dumbass.

Just like what they said before the Afghan and Iraq wars......:cuckoo:

Do people understand the human catastrophe of bombing nuclear reactors? And to mention, Barak, the sanctions which already have effected children and many people in Iran. That's what you call civilized? Do people really think the US is an example to the world? Our image is horrible overseas and we the people should be more influential in our foreign policy.

Who gives a fuck you crying little bitch? Do you not understand the human catastrophe of launched Iranian nuclear weapons hitting Israel and the U.S.?

God almighty this board is full of stupid fucking people....

I can't understand something that won't happen, it's all in you're head, but not in mine.

You have too much conspiracy, and it isn't about being tough, we are talking about people being killed in massive numbers. I've witnessed war, it's not a normal thing. And anyone that urges war on a country because that country doesn't want to submit to their rules is a coward. We will oppose them.

If I'm just a kid we can meet up at a University, we live in the same area. And I asked you to PM me your name, maybe we know each others friends. Kind of like how you have many Palestinian friends.....:lol:

Our close ally Pakistan has nuclear weapons and is far more politically unstable than Iran......... :cool:

So adding another unstable country with a nuke will be ok?

Iran is not a stable place,and they have some very unstable people in charge

A nuke capable Iran is a bad thing,its just that simple.

You're a troll, all you do is resort to personal attacks without discussing reality or facts. That means you have no argument.

Our close ally Pakistan has nuclear weapons and is far more politically unstable than Iran......... :cool:

So adding another unstable country with a nuke will be ok?

Iran is not a stable place,and they have some very unstable people in charge

A nuke capable Iran is a bad thing,its just that simple.

What do you know about Iran? What you see in Yahoo headlines? Golly Jee....we aren't in charge of the world, sorry to burst your bubble.

You're an islamic terrorist on a US website giving us your inferior, insane excuses for Iran getting nukes and claiming they don't have crazy ass views about bringing back their favorite Imam through nuclear war.

Go fuck yourself, you piece of shit.

You're a troll, all you do is resort to personal attacks without discussing reality or facts. That means you have no argument.

If I'm just a kid we can meet up at a University, we live in the same area. And I asked you to PM me your name, maybe we know each others friends. Kind of like how you have many Palestinian friends.....:lol:

We might know each other or same of the same people, but I have a business to run can't have my political views all over the place. Oh... Did you see my picture I took the other day? right across the street from Fordson high school:cool:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/274817-in-the-heart-of-arab-east-dearborn.html

Last edited:
You're an islamic terrorist on a US website giving us your inferior, insane excuses for Iran getting nukes and claiming they don't have crazy ass views about bringing back their favorite Imam through nuclear war.

Go fuck yourself, you piece of shit.

:cuckoo::lmao:

We might know each other or same of the same people, but I have a business to run can't have my political views all over the place. Oh... Did you see my picture I took the other day? right across the street from Fordson high school:cool:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/274817-in-the-heart-of-arab-east-dearborn.html

Good for you, lol.

What is funny is this shitbag thinks Islam is legit.

More like an invented religion to counter Judaism which came first.

What is funny is this shitbag thinks Islam is legit.

More like an invented religion to counter Judaism which came first.

As long as they keep it to themselves its fine, it's the killing the infidel’s part that makes a lot of them whack jobs:cuckoo:

Dude we don't need off topic posts here, there are already many threads on the Quran in the religion and ethics section. And I posted what I wanted to say there. No need to discuss something irrelevant to this topic.

Dude we don't need off topic posts here, there are already many threads on the Quran in the religion and ethics section. And I posted what I wanted to say there. No need to discuss something irrelevant to this topic.

Thats fine...Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of great muslim people out there, just not enough speaking out against the radicals. You're not speaking out against it either, which makes you part of the problem

Thats fine...Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of great muslim people out there, just not enough speaking out against the radicals. You're not speaking out against it either, which makes you part of the problem
There are no radicals to speak out against....... :cool:

Forum List

Back