Barak: US plans 'surgical strike' if Iran sanctions fail

The U.S won't attack Iran we and the rest of the world have basically given them the ok get nukes all this talk about sanctions and all options are on the table is just that talk we do it because it's expected just part of the show. If any nation goes after Iran with military force it will be Israel and in all likely hood they will be going it alone.

Dude we don't need off topic posts here, there are already many threads on the Quran in the religion and ethics section. And I posted what I wanted to say there. No need to discuss something irrelevant to this topic.

Thats fine...Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of great muslim people out there, just not enough speaking out against the radicals. You're not speaking out against it either, which makes you part of the problem

I do, but I evaluate the context of every situation, it's more complex than people think. And we as a community are working really hard, but the media doesn't report that. Every case is different though.

The U.S won't attack Iran we and the rest of the world have basically given them the ok get nukes all this talk about sanctions and all options are on the table is just that talk we do it because it's expected just part of the show. If any nation goes after Iran with military force it will be Israel and in all likely hood they will be going it alone.

Maybe that's true, but I think they will focus on Syria and Lebanon rather than Iran, but now that Hezbollah is helping Assad in Syria, the rebels said they will not let a single weapon to Hezbollah from Syria. So Hezbollah screwed up big time and that would mean Israel would likely watch Hezbollah. But a war would be a hefty price anytime soon. Their people aren't ready for another war. So maybe they will strike later. But it really is not a good situation and that's why I always said Israel shouldn't rely on force. Now it's unchangeable.

Dude we don't need off topic posts here, there are already many threads on the Quran in the religion and ethics section. And I posted what I wanted to say there. No need to discuss something irrelevant to this topic.

Thats fine...Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of great muslim people out there, just not enough speaking out against the radicals. You're not speaking out against it either, which makes you part of the problem

I do, but I evaluate the context of every situation, it's more complex than people think. And we as a community are working really hard, but the media doesn't report that. Every case is different though.

You support Hamas...you support the Iranian regime..Like I said most I know don't

You support Hamas...you support the Iranian regime..Like I said most I know don't

No I don't support the Iranian regime, and Hamas is a legitimate group which opposes Israeli occupation. They aren't people who came from the sky.

Israel is dead set on entangling the U.S. and Europe in it's psychotic zionist fantasy of total Middle East enslavement and domination......... :cool:

Fighting over a strip of land smaller than the city I live is is total domination?

Lol okie dokie

Iran is a state sponsor of terrorism. They also execute gays.

Fuck Iran

Israel is dead set on entangling the U.S. and Europe in it's psychotic zionist fantasy of total Middle East enslavement and domination......... :cool:

Fighting over a strip of land smaller than the city I live is is total domination?

Lol okie dokie

Fuck Iran

Notice the irony.

UN to examine UK and US drone strikes | World news | guardian.co.uk

US Drone Tweets Reveal 'Double Tap' Plan - Business Insider

Lol okie dokie

Fuck Iran

Notice the irony.

Fuck the UN too

While the drone shit does concern me a bit I couldn't give a damn what the UN says or thinks. Too many less than honest countries involved.

Lol okie dokie

Fuck Iran

Notice the irony.

Fuck the UN too

While the drone shit does concern me a bit I couldn't give a damn what the UN says or thinks. Too many less than honest countries involved.

Forget the UN, the drone strikes are a massive problem and double tapping which is firing a missile at first responders and aid workers killing them, is terrorism right? What could else could it be? And the US can be considered a less than honest country as well.

Maybe that's true, but I think they will focus on Syria and Lebanon rather than Iran, but now that Hezbollah is helping Assad in Syria, the rebels said they will not let a single weapon to Hezbollah from Syria. So Hezbollah screwed up big time and that would mean Israel would likely watch Hezbollah. But a war would be a hefty price anytime soon. Their people aren't ready for another war. So maybe they will strike later. But it really is not a good situation and that's why I always said Israel shouldn't rely on force. Now it's unchangeable.

What Syria does not get in weapons from Russia it get's from Iran which also supplies Hezbollah when you look at the bulk of support for Syria and Hezbollah and Hamas in Lebanon comes straight out of Iran it seems to me that is where the worlds attention should be but is not. At the end of the day I have serious doubts anything will be done to deal with any of this.

What Syria does not get in weapons from Russia it get's from Iran which also supplies Hezbollah when you look at the bulk of support for Syria and Hezbollah and Hamas in Lebanon comes straight out of Iran it seems to me that is where the worlds attention should be but is not. At the end of the day I have serious doubts anything will be done to deal with any of this.

A lot of weapons Syria gets are coming from Iraq right now. Some if it is probably from Iran through Iraq. I don't support their regime but I see why they are trying to support their allies. They need political support. Hezbollah does get lots of weapons from Syria and a lot of it is also from Iran. Hamas actually gets money from many places, not many people know all the sources, because they have to keep it covert. But Hamas is very highly supported in the Arabic world unlike Hezbollah. Hamas is considered legitimate as well. People don't care where they get their weapons, as long as they can get anything to defend themselves. As for a deal, I honestly don't see what's going to happen, I do know the US uses this hype as a way to get Arabic countries scared and to make them buy weapons from the US, it's also about weapon sales.

Do people understand the human catastrophe of bombing nuclear reactors? And to mention, Barak, the sanctions which already have effected children and many people in Iran. That's what you call civilized? Do people really think the US is an example to the world? Our image is horrible overseas and we the people should be more influential in our foreign policy.

Who gives a fuck you crying little bitch? Do you not understand the human catastrophe of launched Iranian nuclear weapons hitting Israel and the U.S.?

God almighty this board is full of stupid fucking people....

I can't understand something that won't happen, it's all in you're head, but not in mine.

Glaring evidence that you are completely clueless about the facts. You truly know nothing about Iran or Mahmoud Ahmadinejad... Still, that doesn't stop you from commenting for some reason.

Who gives a fuck you crying little bitch? Do you not understand the human catastrophe of launched Iranian nuclear weapons hitting Israel and the U.S.?

God almighty this board is full of stupid fucking people....

I can't understand something that won't happen, it's all in you're head, but not in mine.

Glaring evidence that you are completely clueless about the facts. You truly know nothing about Iran or Mahmoud Ahmadinejad... Still, that doesn't stop you from commenting for some reason.

:cuckoo::lmao:

Forum List

Back