Barbie doll producer mattel to meet with homosexual men to discuss creating same sex wedding set

Yeah, I remember that retarded propaganda piece as well. Still funny after all these years. Sorry, the days of society openly treating faggots like shit are coming to a close.
Show me anywhere in history where this worked out for a nation. We aren't the first. This is a precursor to the death of a nation. It is already happening in Europe and the people don't even see it.

Yeah, I remember that retarded propaganda piece as well. Still funny after all these years. Sorry, the days of society openly treating faggots like shit are coming to a close.
Show me anywhere in history where this worked out for a nation. We aren't the first. This is a precursor to the death of a nation. It is already happening in Europe and the people don't even see it.

*We better treat faggots like shit or it will be the death of our nation!!!!!111!!1!1!*

Go peddle your overly-dramatic fiction elsewhere because I am not buying it.

You have to applaud this move. Imagine that you are a kid with two Dads. Now you dont get left out of Barbie fun.
The world just gets better.

*We better treat faggots like shit or it will be the death of our nation!!!!!111!!1!1!*

When Islam conquers Europe you MIGHT understand the consequences of embracing your form of mental illness. I doubt you'll be mocking then

You have to applaud this move. Imagine that you are a kid with two Dads. Now you dont get left out of Barbie fun.
The world just gets better.
681.gif

When Islam conquers Europe you MIGHT understand the consequences of embracing your form of mental illness. I doubt you'll be mocking then

Treat faggots like shit or Islam will conquer Europe. :lol:

Treat faggots like shit or Islam will conquer Europe. :lol:
We should return to recognizing it as a mental illness and a threat to children.

Forum List

Back