Barbie doll producer mattel to meet with homosexual men to discuss creating same sex wedding set

Mattel has always been willing to produce dolls with a smaller expected sales number. We are all familiar with the Fox news Barbies which appear on Fox network throughout the day, and are based on discontinued Barbie models that aren't anatomically correct.
A'll networks hire hotties (except MSLSD). I think the most attractive is on HLN

Back in the day, mental illness was thought to be due to demons, and diseases were caused by a disruption of the humors. A good blood letting was the standard
Demons do exist. They love God Hating tards. They find you easy to manipulate.

These dolls are going to turn your children into raging faggots. Just like how Barbie made women into materialistic sluts with plastic tits.

The stupid shit that gets you people into a tizzy is as hysterical as it is befuddling.

I'm looking forward to your temper tantrum when Trump gets reelected in 2020. I'm looking forward to see if you can top, running around in a pussy hat yelling at the sky. Lol

Pussy Hats are no longer considered "PC".

Liberals have come to the "realization" that plenty of "broads" have penises instead and don't want to offend the trannies.

These dolls are going to turn your children into raging faggots. Just like how Barbie made women into materialistic sluts with plastic tits.

The stupid shit that gets you people into a tizzy is as hysterical as it is befuddling.
45739785_10216639829683516_3658146280204402688_o.jpg

Good for them!

The more they piss off the conservatards the better.
I'm looking forward to your temper tantrum when Trump gets reelected in 2020. I'm looking forward to see if you can top, running around in a pussy hat yelling at the sky. Lol
LOL! And the tantrums that POTUS apologist are throwing after losing the House bigly are priceless.

Good for them!

The more they piss off the conservatards the better.
LOL! And the tantrums that POTUS apologist are throwing after losing the House bigly are priceless.
Yes, we lost the house. You don"t hear me on here all day crying about it. The way Y'all cry about Trump on here 24/7.

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. — Toymaker Mattel, the producers of the Barbie and Ken dolls, has reportedly scheduled a meeting to enter into talks with two homosexual men who want the company to create same-sex “wedding” dolls in order to be inclusive of children who have homosexual family members.

Barbie Doll Producer Mattel to Meet With Homosexual Men to Discuss Creating Same-Sex ‘Wedding’ Set

Well Dick meet Dick we are getting married we are trying to make ourselves feel normal in every way there is but our pysche can't run from itself when we know all the wrongs are being made right and no matter how much we get our ways with being seemingly normal our inner voice knows we can never ever be " normal" no matter what we shove down the normal american's throat!

Sorry If I were a parent I'd drop buying this trash bs for kids in a heartbeat, let me own kid decided when they are an adult not some fkn brainwashed bs shoved down their throats making them think they are gay when they aren't or a trans when they aren't . THAT IS ABUSIVE BRAINWASHING" !!

You're getting this worked up over......

.....a barbie doll?
Actually, it makes sense.

Thanks for making just about piss my pants lmfao!!

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. — Toymaker Mattel, the producers of the Barbie and Ken dolls, has reportedly scheduled a meeting to enter into talks with two homosexual men who want the company to create same-sex “wedding” dolls in order to be inclusive of children who have homosexual family members.

Barbie Doll Producer Mattel to Meet With Homosexual Men to Discuss Creating Same-Sex ‘Wedding’ Set

Well Dick meet Dick we are getting married we are trying to make ourselves feel normal in every way there is but our pysche can't run from itself when we know all the wrongs are being made right and no matter how much we get our ways with being seemingly normal our inner voice knows we can never ever be " normal" no matter what we shove down the normal american's throat!

Sorry If I were a parent I'd drop buying this trash bs for kids in a heartbeat, let me own kid decided when they are an adult not some fkn brainwashed bs shoved down their throats making them think they are gay when they aren't or a trans when they aren't . THAT IS ABUSIVE BRAINWASHING" !!
I didn't know gays looked different from anyone else. This is perplexing. A wedding set with two Ken dolls, fine. The tuxes would be cool, anyway.

Nope, you cant marry yourself. It would have to be a Ken and Mike doll.

These dolls are going to turn your children into raging faggots
Some, most exposed to this form of child abuse will be left permanently confused.

I know. I have never got over the fact that I’ll never live in Malibu like Barbie. I am still picking up the shattered remains of my life since her introduction.

Fucking drama queens.

When I was a kid, adults were in total agreement that homosexuality was a danger that boys should be avoiding. Even in Leftist Hell Holes like Inglewood , California which has only 7% Republicans agreed and made educational films to warn boys about this.

When I was a kid, adults were in total agreement that homosexuality was a danger that boys should be avoiding. Even in Leftist Hell Holes like Inglewood , California which has only 7% Republicans agreed and made educational films to warn boys about this.

Yeah, I remember that retarded propaganda piece as well. Still funny after all these years. Sorry, the days of society openly treating faggots like shit are coming to a close.

Forum List

Back