Barron Trump Towers Over Donald Trump & Family At Ivana's Funeral...will he become a basketball player?

Except I know the truth duh. WTF R U talking about with the Dems is always the question with you...and your answers if any are pure GOP shit....
buy saying many a time the GOP and your buddy Trump can go to hell is GOP shit?.....lol...you are just as stupid as many here say you are franco....

Faggot leftists hate trump because his family is vastly superior to incest raping Biden kkklan.

oh so you are one of those idiots who when something is proved to you ....you move the goal posts....you asked to see him smile franco,there you have it....
No I didn't ask anything, and I spoke in the present tense, I karumba comma hater dupe . lol

Last edited:
No I didn't ask anything, and I spoke in the present tense, I karumba comma hater dupe . lol
then you should have said so,words have meaning dumbass.....you said....Ever see a smile out of the poor kid? ......well i showed you some smiles.....

every time i tell you you give me your standard answer...."who cares about California?"......lots of jackasses like you live there ....
Never a single example about national Dem policy, EVER. e your standard answer...."who cares about California?"......lots of jackasses like you live there ....

Never a single example about national Dem policy, EVER. i am not from california you idiot, you are, that's why you don't make any god damn sense .... ....lol

Last edited:
Never a single example about national Dem policy, EVER. e your standard answer...."who cares about California?"......lots of jackasses like you live there ....

Never a single example about national Dem policy, EVER. i am not from california you idiot, you are, that's why you don't make any god damn sense .... ....lol
no you are just from the other stupid state that has a lot of bullshit going for it too....like letting people who break the law go....that's why you don't make any god damn sense.....

no you are just from the other stupid state that has a lot of bullshit going for it too....like letting people who break the law go....that's why you don't make any god damn sense.....
Lol, you have never given a single example of Democrats screwing up nationally. That's in two years of talking with you you go on and on and have never given an example of the Democrats screwing up without it being total garbage propaganda. Bye bye

the Empire State is number one again as it always should be. California Texas and Florida are totally screwed up places at this point. California has been too successful... And all three are burning to a crisp thanks to the GOP, always a catastrophe...Enjoy!!

Last edited:
Lol, you have never given a single example of Democrats screwing up nationally. That's in two years of talking with you you go on and on and have never given an example of the Democrats screwing up without it being total garbage propaganda. Bye bye

the Empire State is number one again as it always should be. California Texas and Florida are totally screwed up places at this point. California has been too successful...
they are screwing up at the border franco....you wouldnt know that because it doesnt effect you.....and thats the way congress is.....if it doesnt affect them personally they dont give it much thought...

they are screwing up at the border franco....you wouldnt know that because it doesnt effect you.....and thats the way congress is.....if it doesnt affect them personally they dont give it much thought...
That's the brainwash anyway LOL. This is what happens when a cretin like trump stops all immigration at the border all legal immigration that is. So of course there is a period where there are more, but nowhere near as bad a problem as you seem to think and we are still the beacon of freedom and immigration for people who are getting screwed in their home countries like Central America and Haiti. Most of these people already have many relatives here. Unknown in dumbass GOP propaganda world. Tax the rich and fix the damn thing. Sorry about the constitution and the United States being a country of immigrants and asylum...

Pass the 2010 democratic Immigration Bill that started out with an ID card, the only solution that will work and has worked everywhere else in the modern world.

That's the brainwash anyway LOL. This is what happens when a cretin like trump stops all immigration at the border all legal immigration that is. So of course there is a period where there are more, but nowhere near as bad a problem as you seem to think and we are still the beacon of freedom and immigration for people who are getting screwed in their home countries like Central America and Haiti. Most of these people already have many relatives here. Unknown in dumbass GOP propaganda world. Tax the rich and fix the damn thing. Sorry about the constitution and the United States being a country of immigrants and asylum...

Pass the 2010 democratic Immigration Bill that started out with an ID card, the only solution that will work and has worked everywhere else in the modern world.
sounds like an excuse franco.....you think all those people qualify for asylum?....you dont know many illegals do you?....

The man deserves to be in jail. A lot of peasants and those who you back have done hard time for a smidgen of what this dolt has done. He has had a lifetime free pass. That is incredible in this world. And there are others also. He has indicted himself for crying out loud. And the corrupted system up to now..."no, no we won't put you in jai...Now get out of here and keep violating most of the 10 Commandments and the 7 deadly sins".

I think some in gov't and Justice hope Trump passes on before going thru the indignity of being prosecuted! SDNY had offenses set to be tried in Trump's 1st year as Prez, but for some reason they're dragging their Fk'n feet! The man supported an insurrection against his own gov't, allowing threats of death to his own VP! How low do you have to go to get prosecuted in this country if you're rich, white, and insane? :dunno: :stir::itsok:

The Biden family is a family of corrupt and stupid assholes that have sold out their country for money.

Hunter Biden should be in prison and would be if his father wasn't "the big guy". Potatohead himself should also be in prison for being an enabler to Hunter's corruption.

Compared to the Trump's, the Bidens are squeaky clean and the most honest of administrations ever after the corruption of the previous holder! What a fk'n joke pointing fingers at anyone after the most disreputed family ever resided on Pennsylvania Ave.! :auiqs.jpg::rolleyes::beer::stir:

Compared to the Trump's, the Bidens are squeaky clean and the most honest of administrations ever after the corruption of the previous holder! What a fk'n joke pointing fingers at anyone after the most disreputed family ever resided on Pennsylvania Ave.! :auiqs.jpg::rolleyes::beer::stir:
It is pathetic the way you stupid uneducated low life Moon Bats try to defend Joe Potatohead. The most corrupt and incompetent piece of shit that was ever President. That is saying a lot with the likes of Slck Willy and The Worthless Negro before him.

Our country is in terrible shape because of the piece of shit you Moon Bats let steal an election from the American people.

Forum List

Back