Barron Trump Towers Over Donald Trump & Family At Ivana's Funeral...will he become a basketball player?

It is pathetic the way you stupid uneducated low life Moon Bats try to defend Joe Potatohead. The most corrupt and incompetent piece of shit that was ever President. That is saying a lot with the likes of Slck Willy and The Worthless Negro before him.

Our country is in terrible shape because of the piece of shit you Moon Bats let steal an election from the American people.

Speaking of pathetic.......! Like looking in a mirror! :omg: :confused::(:mad:

Nope . I've been independent since Nov 2002.
another "independent" who never has anything to say against the democrats....and surada there has been 3-4 times here when i have said something against a die hard lefty,like above with franco and other times with clayton jones,you give me a thumbs down......yea an "independent" who defends die hard lefties....

Speaking of pathetic.......! Like looking in a mirror! :omg: :confused::(:mad:
The Worthless Negro's administration was the worst this Republic ever had until Mr. Potatohead set a new record. He increased poverty, decreased family income, ran up the debt $10 trillion with nothing to show for it, let millions of Illegals flood in, weakened the military and had dismal economic growth. Very worthless administration.

Every goddamn Black and pathetic White Guilt puke in the country voted for him because he was a Negro so it is appropriate to call him "The Worthless Negro". Slick Willy, Crooked Hillary, The Worthless Negro and President Potatohead, the Democrats turn out some real scumbags, don't they?

Forum List

Back