Barron Trump Enters Politics

Many of these Trumpist don't remember the downright awful and disgusting things said about Chelsea Clinton by wingnuts like Rush Limbaugh, during the 90s. Barron has received none of that vitriol as he should not. Personally, if Barron wants to go into politics more power to him.
He's entered politics. He's become fair game. Donald Trump would agree.

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. — It will soon be Barron Trump’s time to step into the political spotlight.

Trump, former President Donald Trump’s youngest child, who will graduate from high school next week and has largely been kept out of the political spotlight, was picked by the Republican Party of Florida on Wednesday night as one of the state’s at-large delegates to the Republican National Convention, according to a list of delegates obtained by NBC News.

This is it. Trump next gen enters politics.

You’ll never be rid of them! None of you on here will live to see the end of the Trump Dynasty. Either Don Jr. or Ivanka will be president, I predict by winning the 2032 election.

Barron Trump/2041 :banana:

And here we have today's Democrat. You don't even want to hear his position on views you just want to tear him apart because he is a Trump. That is totally un-American.
The views of the Trump family is what the Democrats desperately need to silence. Donald Trump says the same things that Republicans say, but the Democrats don't mind if it's people like Lindsay Graham, or Mitt Romney saying them. Trump means it, which is why Democrats hate him.

Trump should have weened him to get into business, politics is not for the light of heart.
He'll train him to be a con artist just like he did with the rest of his spawn other then Tiffany. She's smart enough to keep her distance from that bunch.

The views of the Trump family is what the Democrats desperately need to silence. Donald Trump says the same things that Republicans say, but the Democrats don't mind if it's people like Lindsay Graham, or Mitt Romney saying them. Trump means it, which is why Democrats hate him.
He is a true outsider which is why he has been legally persecuted beyond the point of absurdity. The Get Trump shit show has been going for 8 YEARS FFS.

I think it is all fake news
Florida Republicans named Barron to pander to Daddy

When the rubber meets the road, I doubt Barron would make a public appearance in such a large arena.
I also doubt Mommy will let him.

Did I call it?

“While Barron is honored to have been chosen as a delegate by the Florida Republican Party, he regretfully declines due to prior commitments,” the statement from the former first lady’s office said.

Barron still has his Mommy doing his answering for him

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. — It will soon be Barron Trump’s time to step into the political spotlight.

Trump, former President Donald Trump’s youngest child, who will graduate from high school next week and has largely been kept out of the political spotlight, was picked by the Republican Party of Florida on Wednesday night as one of the state’s at-large delegates to the Republican National Convention, according to a list of delegates obtained by NBC News.

This is it. Trump next gen enters politics.

You’ll never be rid of them! None of you on here will live to see the end of the Trump Dynasty. Either Don Jr. or Ivanka will be president, I predict by winning the 2032 election.
LOSER!

Barron Trump has declined to serve as a Florida delegate at the Republican National Convention due to “prior commitments”—holding off on formally joining his siblings and their spouses in his father’s political sphere.

LOSER!

Barron Trump has declined to serve as a Florida delegate at the Republican National Convention due to “prior commitments”—holding off on formally joining his siblings and their spouses in his father’s political sphere.
Barron had his Mommy decline for him

I don’t see what “prior commitments“ the 18 year old would have that are more important

LOSER!

Probably got more death threats from Trump deranged Democrats.

Forum List

Back