Barry "Black Jimmy" Sotero: You Gotta Lot of Balls Boy

Hundreds dead and thousands injured in Egypt not to mention America is in the shitter economy and job-wise, our men and women are dying in your warmongering wars and your Chickenhawk half-black ass is up in Martha's Vineyard living a fairy tale vacation

Fuck you

Power-packed Vineyard party for Obama - m.NYPOST.com

the average joe in Egypt is behind the military move

they did not vote in strict islamic rule

as soon as morsi got in office he abandoned freedom and democracy

and instituted his own rule

God damned fucking ingrates are blowing up countries and robbing my pockets everybody's going on fucking vacations spying on me with drones got the gays running around fudge packing with their fuckin butts and nobody cares these minorities are fucking lighting bibles on fire and pissing on freedom --- etc.

^ -- I figured you out warrior! Stream of consciousness ranting with f bombs for emphasis! It's a fucking liberating way to post!

God damned fucking ingrates are blowing up countries and robbing my pockets everybody's going on fucking vacations spying on me with drones got the gays running around fudge packing with their fuckin butts and nobody cares these minorities are fucking lighting bibles on fire and pissing on freedom --- etc.

^ -- I figured you out warrior! Stream of consciousness ranting with f bombs for emphasis! It's a fucking liberating way to post!

Damn Straight !!

Forum List

Back