Barry Builds A Wall....

President Trump skewers the hypocrite...

“President and Mrs. Obama built/has a ten foot Wall around their D.C. mansion/compound. I agree, totally necessary for their safety and security. The U.S. needs the same thing, slightly larger version!,” Trump tweeted on Sunday afternoon."

Trump points to 'wall' built around Obama's DC home during fight for border wall funding

Idiot thats how you secure a house, not a country. There actually is a difference.

Okay, Einstein, how do you secure a country?
th

“President and Mrs. Obama built/has a ten foot Wall around their D.C. mansion/compound. I agree, totally necessary for their safety and security. The U.S. needs the same thing, slightly larger version!,” Trump tweeted on Sunday afternoon."

Trump points to 'wall' built around Obama's DC home during fight for border wall funding

Idiot thats how you secure a house, not a country. There actually is a difference.

th

You think caravan of people looking to enter the country through legal assylum process makes an argument for a wall???

th

You think caravan of people looking to enter the country through legal assylum process makes an argument for a wall???

Give it a fucking break, most of them are not looking for asylum until they get within 100 feet of the border. You may also be surprised, because Fakebook didn't tell you, many of them were offered asylum and jobs in Mexico...dumbass.

181231-barack-obama-house-kalorama-cs-929a_c8beb1674842299bec331fda0c05ef10.fit-2000w.jpg

If pathological liar Tramp thinks this is a 10 foot wall, no wonder he thinks his "hands" are big!

Wow, are you really that stupid?
th

th

And if two aspirin make you feel better 100 of them will make you feel great!

Tell you what, why don't you think about it over dinner. And while you are, start doing the calculations on how much it will cost in taxpayer money for the federal government to pay everyone's grocery bills. I'd Donald believes in eating then the whole country needs the same thing ruined a million! Otherwise, he's a hypocrite!

Either that, our your entire argument is stupid. My money's on stupid.

And if two aspirin make you feel better 100 of them will make you feel great!

Tell you what, why don't you think about it over dinner. And while you are, start doing the calculations on how much it will cost in taxpayer money for the federal government to pay everyone's grocery bills. I'd Donald believes in eating then the whole country needs the same thing ruined a million! Otherwise, he's a hypocrite!

Either that, our your entire argument is stupid. My money's on stupid.

If you're looking for a free dinner I doubt if you have any money....stupid.

I guess you got your talking points for the day. Trump has no idea what he is talking about. With right wing crazies like you, clearly Obama needs security. There is no evidence that is true of people who are fleeing drug cartels in Central America.

th

Give it a fucking break, most of them are not looking for asylum until they get within 100 feet of the border. You may also be surprised, because Fakebook didn't tell you, many of them were offered asylum and jobs in Mexico...dumbass.

Mexico has drug cartels as well.

th

Mexico has drug cartels as well.

And?

did obama say mexico, lol............. or canada for that matter............. was gonna pay for it, & when that didn't work out - did he get the american tax payer to pay for it?

get back to me on that , m'k?
Actually Mexico will be paying for Obama's wall.
Obama, building wall around home, may get Mexico to pay for it

That would be the funniest thing of the year if that was true.

Obama could get Mexico to pay for his wall but Trump could not! :21::21::21::21::21:

The magic negro will live on to haunt some for eternity.

Barry can't even build a wall in his own frkn Library. I wish he did because everything he touches fails.

His haunting you is pretty successful, your white surpremacist follow up hasn't cured you of the affliction that tormets you at all apparently.

th

Maybe they need Obama fence spanning the entire continent to keep them out. :rolleyes:

The only skewering Don has done has required subsequential hush money payments.

Maybe they need Obama fence spanning the entire continent to keep them out. :rolleyes:

See "gated communites" halfwit.

President Obama got a wall built and had Mexico pay for it. Seems odd the greatest deal maker in the history of the handshake can’t make it happen, but the previous President could. :lol:

Hey RW nutters check this out:

What additional resources does the bill dedicate to border security?

The bill makes enormous investments in border security, including the following: deploying at least 38,405 full-time Border Patrol agents along the southern border (including an additional 19,200 more than currently in place); mandating an electronic exit system at all ports where Customs and Border Protection agents are deployed; constructing at least 700 miles of fencing, including double fencing; increasing mobile surveillance; deploying aircraft and radio communications; constructing additional Border Patrol stations and operating bases; hiring additional prosecutors, judges, and staff; providing additional training to border officers; and increasing prosecutions of illegal border crossings. The bill specifies mandatory area-specific technology and infrastructure that includes watch towers, camera systems, mobile surveillance systems, ground sensors, fiber-optic tank inspection scopes, portable contraband detectors, radiation isotope identification devices, mobile automated targeting systems, unmanned aircraft, radar systems, helicopters, and marine vessels, among other minimum requirements. The bill mandates 24-hour surveillance of the border region using mobile, video, and portable systems, as well as unmanned aircraft, and deploys 1,000 distress beacon stations in areas where migrant deaths occur. Interior enforcement against visa overstays is also increased. The Department of Homeland Security is required to initiate removal (deportation) proceedings, confirm that relief from removal is pending or granted, or otherwise close 90 percent of the cases of immigrants who have overstayed their visas by more than 180 days in the last 12 months. A pilot program is created to notify immigrants that their visas are about to expire.

A Guide to S.744: Understanding the 2013 Senate Immigration Bill

Ask yourself - why did House Republicans refuse this?

Barry can't even build a wall in his own frkn Library. I wish he did because everything he touches fails.

His haunting you is pretty successful, your white surpremacist follow up hasn't cured you of the affliction that tormets you at all apparently.
So, my "white surpremacist " is the reason that everything Obama touches fails? Got you. Surprisingly, you didn't say it was Trump's or Putin's fault.

Forum List

Back