🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Barry Caught Hot Handed....

TrainTime

Rookie
Feb 7, 2014
Can't use the term "red handed" because that might offend the "native american community" and we can't have that now can we?
huh_zps297f809f.png

This photo of our Kenyan Kueer and his paki boyfriend has been around for years. I thought it was telling just in how close they were sitting together. Didn't realize they were holding hands. :badgrin:

obamaandp.jpg

Last edited:
Can't use the term "red handed" because that might offend the "native american community" and we can't have that now can we?
huh_zps297f809f.png

This photo of our Kenyan Kueer and his paki boyfriend has been around for years. I thought it was telling just in how close they were sitting together. Didn't realize they were holding hands. :badgrin:

obamaandp.jpg

Except neither man looks anything like the President. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Banned
huh_zps297f809f.png

obamaandp.jpg

Except neither man looks anything like the President. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Uh, that's Barry Soetoro and his "roommate" in an apartment in Brooklyn the summer after he got in Harvard. Better get some new bifocals, granny. :eusa_angel:

huh_zps297f809f.png

obamaandp.jpg

Uh, that's Barry Soetoro and his "roommate" in an apartment in Brooklyn the summer after he got in Harvard. Better get some new bifocals, granny. :eusa_angel:

I'm not a granny, and even plastic surgury cannot change the shape of a human head; the guy supposed to be the President is shorter than the other guy in this odd photo, the President is 6'3":D This photo was before Obama had his ears enlarged also.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
  • Banned

I'm not a granny, and even plastic surgury cannot change the shape of a human head; the guy supposed to be the President is shorter than the other guy in this odd photo, the President is 6'3":D

This ladies and gents, is why "eye witness" identifications are usually not worth one's time to look into. Peach here has decided to see what she wants to see....not the "gay" young man who 30 years later is asking a cashier queer to "give me a bump"....it can't be easy being a prog....I think we can all agree on that. :cuckoo:

Maybe an enlarged version will help her recognize the future president:

obama-gay.jpg

Last edited:
huh_zps297f809f.png

obamaandp.jpg

Seek help! :lol:

Correct! I'm glad that you have recognized the inherent prejudice of the "R-word".

obamaandp.jpg

Posts like yours are the best argument in favor of mandatory multiculturalism education seminars in every school. If the other gentleman in this photograph is indeed Pakistani, it would make pyrfyct sense that they are holding hands; in Middle Eastern cultures, manpigs hold hands as often as strong, independent womyn do here in the West, and in both places, it has no inherent connotation of romantic involvement. You see, Middle Eastern culture is much more accepting of homosexuality and intra-gyndyr expressions of affection than piggish, backwards Western culture is.

Correct! I'm glad that you have recognized the inherent prejudice of the "R-word".

obamaandp.jpg

Posts like yours are the best argument in favor of mandatory multiculturalism education seminars in every school. If the other gentleman in this photograph is indeed Pakistani, it would make pyrfyct sense that they are holding hands; in Middle Eastern cultures, manpigs hold hands as often as strong, independent womyn do here in the West, and in both places, it has no inherent connotation of romantic involvement. You see, Middle Eastern culture is much more accepting of homosexuality and intra-gyndyr expressions of affection than piggish, backwards Western culture is.

"womyn"? "manpigs"? :lol:

Last edited:

I'm not a granny, and even plastic surgury cannot change the shape of a human head; the guy supposed to be the President is shorter than the other guy in this odd photo, the President is 6'3":D

This ladies and gents, is why "eye witness" identifications are usually not worth one's time to look into. Peach here has decided to see what she wants to see....not the "gay" young man who 30 years later is asking a cashier queer to "give me a bump"....it can't be easy being a prog....I think we can all agree on that. :cuckoo:

obama-gay.jpg

Thank you for posting this! Now it becomes clear to all viewers that President Obama is not holding hands with his roommate, but rather has his left hand resting on his left leg (part of it is visible just beneath his right boot), while the Pakistani gyntlepyg is posing the fingers of his own left hand in an awkward, splayed-out position to accommodate him holding a cigarette.

obama-gay.jpg

Thank you for posting this! Now it becomes clear to all viewers that President Obama is not holding hands with his roommate, but rather has his left hand resting on his left leg (part of it is visible just beneath his right boot), while the Pakistani gyntlepyg is posing the fingers of his own left hand in an awkward, splayed-out position to accommodate him holding a cigarette.
That's Obama's thang hangin'.

Good trick, holding hands with someone while holding a cig in the same hand...

It appears that Barry put his hand on his little pal's knee and the Paki put his hand on top of Barry's while holding a cigarette. The question any normal guy should be asking himself is would he sit that close to another guy on a couch? :eusa_snooty:

Forum List

Back