Barry gives Medal of Freedom to Tom Hanks, Vin Scully, and Ellen the perv. WHY?

Who the fuck is "Ellen the perv"?

But I agree that Vin Scully is overrated.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I like 'ellen' the pervs REAL last name . I think that it is 'dengeras' and oh so close to the DEGENERATE that she is .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I like 'ellen' the pervs REAL last name . I think that it is 'dengeras' and oh so close to the DEGENERATE that she is .

Oh?

And why is that?

:popcorn:

It really is weird that she has a last name that describes her so perfectly. People don't even joke about it because it's so obvious it isn't funny.

So what did Vin Scully do to increase FREEDOM in america?? Bill Gates software engineering skills and business skills increased our productivity and gave americans more FREEDOM to do what they want.

Proper spelling is 'ellen degeneres' and DEGENERATE is very close to her last name and her DEGENERATE lifestyle . I mean , hey its a heck of a coincident in my opinion . Higher powers may be involved in her being named 'dengeneres' Pogo !!

So what did Vin Scully do to increase FREEDOM in america?? Bill Gates software engineering skills and business skills increased our productivity and gave americans more FREEDOM to do what they want.
----------------------------------------- who in the heck is 'vin scully' anyway . Seems to me that this award is just a throw away award eh ??

Its just what they do.......local radio host ran down all the celebs that have been given these for no good reason.....

Vin Scully is a baseball GOD
like you ever swung a bat....too heavy for you prolly...or you were scared of the catcher
..:badgrin:
050215_milb_catcher_nails_batter_stomach_med_d8e3gd0s.gif

----------------------------------------- who in the heck is 'vin scully' anyway . Seems to me that this award is just a throw away award eh ??

He's a Dodgers play-by-play announcer who's been on the job since 1894 and just (thankfully) retired. He works alone, no partners, and for whatever reason he seems to think it's necessary to talk constantly, as if taking a breath would somehow crash the whole game.

It really is weird that she has a last name that describes her so perfectly. People don't even joke about it because it's so obvious it isn't funny.

Then it IS funny that neither you nor Pizznuts can explain what the "perversion" is.

Obama has done many things during his Presidency that have concerned me this is not one of them. On a non political note everyone have a great Thanksgiving and don't overdo it on the turkey.

Bill Gates got one too and that's ok. He's a tech businessman. But why give one to silly entertainers or athletes who have careers of ZERO social value.

Obama awards Medal of Freedom to a star-studded list of 21 recipients

nov 22 2016 The 21 men and women who stood awaiting the nation’s highest civilian honor Tuesday in the White House East Room represented Barack Obama’s particular vision of the United States: one where pioneering scientists, groundbreaking performers, crusading activists and unconventional artists chart America’s destiny.

President Obama has not stinted on handing out the Presidential Medal of Freedom during his time in office: He has bestowed it on at least 114 individuals, more than any of his predecessors. Nearly half of the latest honorees were artists, actors or musicians, including singer Bruce Springsteen, actor Robert Redford and “Saturday Night Live” producer Lorne Michaels.

But there were also computer engineers and famous architects, as well as what the president called “rabble rousers” and philanthropists.
Why give our highest civilian honor for just breathing air? The reason for awarding the civilian equivalent to the Medal of Honor should at least Involve selfless, heroic civic effort. This would eliminate these ceremonies involving dozens of recepients that only cheapens the award.

Qualified for the award
  • Martin Luther King for his work
  • Bob Hope for entertaing the troops every year in war zones
  • Inventing a polio vaccine

Unqualified for the award:
  • Calling sport games
  • A Lesbian coming out of the closet
  • Rosa Parks
  • Developing software for an O/S and becoming a billionaire over it
  • Philanthropy if you retain the majority of your wealth
  • Writing poetry that only an egghead would pretend to understand
  • Standing in front of a mirror and asking "are you talking to me?"

Last edited:
So this is what FOX told the 'tards to cry about today?

You'd think they'd have given them something less stupid to whine about.
We don't hate everything Obama does. I actually laughed and and thought he was cool at the " Turkey Pardoning" Ceremony where he said he told his girls was going to keep on pardoning turkeys after leaving Office.

Forum List

Back