🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Barry Hussaine Obama's Ridiculous Awards Ceremony

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Folks if you don't already Awards and Medals are generally nothing but bullshit propaganda nowadays. For example, on C-Span there was some kind of "book award" from the "national book foundation" with essentially illiterate idiots giving "awards" to morons who churn out garbage, but with a political agenda. It is very similar to My Pillow winning an award from the National Sleep Foundation. Just a marketing gimmick. So when Hussaine Obama gave those awards, they were all tainted with his political agenda and probably planned out before he and Crooked Hillary lost the election. Some of the goofballs receiving awards could not hide their "WTF I am getting an award for?" look. Bruce Springstein is probably the most boring and overrated as a rock star in the same way Kenny G is boring and overrated as a jazz musician.

Barry seemed to enjoy coming up behind the individuals, getting in tight, and placing the medal on the selected propaganda puppets.

Last edited:
this prezbos run from day one has been pretty much ridiculous

--LOL

attempt to change Commander in chief to stings desert rose --LOL

leading from behind --LOL

most transparent administration ever --LOL

fast n furious --LOL

the cops acted stupidly --LOL

All the people who won these awards already have a closet full of other awards so I'm not sure why Obama thinks they need another useless award. Why not give an award to someone who doesn't have any awards, like the guy who sweats 40 years at a job he hates to put his kids through college?

Forum List

Back