Barry: Self-Proclaimed 'Savior of America'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
He started out by declaring (that thanks to him and his Open Border /Pro-Illegal policies) America is about to get 'Browner':

"President Barack Obama told Steve Inskeep of NPR that no matter what path President-elect Donald Trump decides to take on immigration, the country’s demographics have “inevitably” changed. “If you stopped all immigration today, just by virtue of birth rates, this is going to be a browner country,” Obama said."

He then moved on in his attempt to write his own and convince people of his legacy by explaining how he save America:

"Giving credit to himself, Obama also went on to say that he felt like he inherited the country at a bad time, stating:"

“[W]hen the economy’s not doing well some other tensions get laid bare — changing attitudes about sexual orientation, and about race, and about the nature of families. And all of this has been amped up by the revolution in information, throwing through social media and the Internet. And so it’s a big dose. It’s been a lot of stuff that’s been coming at people really quickly, and it’s made folks anxious.”

“I can say, and I can demonstrate, I can document that the country is a lot better off now than it was when I took office in almost every dimension,” he added.

"He gave no actual statistics to back up his remarks."

And of course it would not be an Obama speech if the 'Racial Divider in Chief' did not bring up race:

"He added that the nation is “long overdue” for a national conversation about race."

He's the 1st black President and has been President for 8 years, and he could not start a calm, honest discussion about Race in this country? Thanks for admitting you are a failure, Barry.

I guess it's hard to start an honest conversation about race when you're falsely, ignorantly calling the police racists, declaring that a young black man shot looks like the son you never had - again before finding out the details of the case, and honoring and throwing parties at the WH for a racist terrorist group that called / calls for the murder of all whites and cops.

:rolleyes:

Obama suggests that America is about to get ‘browner’

Barack Obama is the most overrated person in all of history. More than half the men and women in this country deserved the Nobel Prize more than he did and the same number of people were more qualified to be president.

Most of Obama's critics and defenders were by far a better choice for both distinctions.

Obama is already an irrelivent asterisk in history. And he knows it. Since Nov 9 all he does is golf and speak to far left wing groups.

Although the OP title is an outright lie, what President Obama said is true. RWNJ traitors can lie all day long but they can't change the FACTS.

Buck up kiddies, trumpery will soon give your wish.

15621607_10154525529499760_3198978332888934108_n.jpg

Barack Obama is the most overrated person in all of history. More than half the men and women in this country deserved the Nobel Prize more than he did and the same number of people were more qualified to be president.

Most of Obama's critics and defenders were by far a better choice for both distinctions.

You've earned any Kewpie doll on the top shelf, Prof!

Forum List

Back