Barry was on selected to be President of the Harvard Law Review because of Affirmative Action

Until the 1970's the editors were picked on the basis of grades, and the president of the Law Review was the student with the highest academic rank. Among these were Elliot L. Richardson, the former Attorney General, and Irwin Griswold, a dean of the Harvard Law School and Solicitor General under Presidents Lyndon B. Johnson and Richard M. Nixon.

That system came under attack in the 1970's and was replaced by a program in which about half the editors are chosen for their grades and the other half are chosen by fellow students after a special writing competition. The new system, disputed when it began, was meant to help insure that minority students became editors of The Law Review.
Had not white males treated blacks like second class citizens, there would have been no need for affirmative action, same with how white males treated white women...

Remember that slavery started in africa...blacks selling and owning other blacks AND in this country, right on through the civil war. So this nonsense about affirmative action is laughable.
They forget that one of the first slave owners was black.

Until the 1970's the editors were picked on the basis of grades, and the president of the Law Review was the student with the highest academic rank. Among these were Elliot L. Richardson, the former Attorney General, and Irwin Griswold, a dean of the Harvard Law School and Solicitor General under Presidents Lyndon B. Johnson and Richard M. Nixon.

That system came under attack in the 1970's and was replaced by a program in which about half the editors are chosen for their grades and the other half are chosen by fellow students after a special writing competition. The new system, disputed when it began, was meant to help insure that minority students became editors of The Law Review.
He graduated Magna cum Laude........which is determined SOLELY on grades....

But I bet whoever is trying to get you worked up over this didn't dwell on that....

You people can bitch about Obama all you want but the fact remains that he's accomplished more in his life than any of you losers will ever hope to.
By being black. Lol

Regardless.

You and your kind will never come close to accomplishing what he did.
Your right I won't go through life relying on my color to have how successful I am.
So why do you feel compelled to advertise that you are "straight"?

Or is that just a disguise?

You people can bitch about Obama all you want but the fact remains that he's accomplished more in his life than any of you losers will ever hope to.
By being black. Lol

Regardless.

Your right I won't go through life relying on my color to have how successful I am.

I don't judge the rate of success off of it. Obama wouldn't be anything if he wasn't black. You have heard him off the teleprompter? Sounds like a train wreck.

But I bet whoever is trying to get you worked up over this didn't dwell on that....

Did he? Do we have any proof?

By being black. Lol
From which elite law school did you graduate with high honors?

here is the REAL story of how Obama would up as Law Review Editor...

Obama Made A Strong First Impression At Harvard

By the end of Obama's second year, his academic record and reputation had qualified him to run for one of the most prestigious roles at the law school — president of the Harvard Law Review.

The review editors were a partisan, contentious group. Classmate Brad Berenson remembers the guy from Hawaii who floated above the fray. "One of the enduring images I have of him is of a guy in jeans and a leather jacket, Jimmy Dean style, standing out in front of Gannett House smoking a cigarette."

Berenson was one of the conservatives, and in a long, contentious election, his group ultimately supported Obama's candidacy.

"They did that in part because they had a sense that he was more open-minded and would listen to the conservatives, and would value and accept their contributions in a way that some of the other candidates would not," says Berenson, who worked in the George W. Bush White House and is now a member of Romney's justice advisory committee.

The conservatives' intuition turned out to be correct, says Berenson. "He ended up upsetting many more of his colleagues on the far left than those of us who were on the right, in part because the bottom line for him as president of the law review always remained putting out a first-class publication
."

By being black. Lol

Regardless.

I don't judge the rate of success off of it. Obama wouldn't be anything if he wasn't black. You have heard him off the teleprompter? Sounds like a train wreck.

Nothing of the sort.........Obama is quite eloquent........a stark contrast to that guy who preceded him.......

When did you start worrying about "proof"?

Graduation with Honors
1. A student who completes the requirements for the J.D. degree with distinction will receive the degree cum laude, magna cum laude, or summa cum laude.

2. Latin honors at graduation will be based on the average of the three annual grade point averages (GPA). GPA will be calculated for each year of study and then averaged across the three years to determine Latin honors.

http://hls.harvard.edu/dept/ocs/employers/hls-grading-policy/

By being black. Lol
From which elite law school did you graduate with high honors?

here is the REAL story of how Obama would up as Law Review Editor...

Obama Made A Strong First Impression At Harvard

By the end of Obama's second year, his academic record and reputation had qualified him to run for one of the most prestigious roles at the law school — president of the Harvard Law Review.

The review editors were a partisan, contentious group. Classmate Brad Berenson remembers the guy from Hawaii who floated above the fray. "One of the enduring images I have of him is of a guy in jeans and a leather jacket, Jimmy Dean style, standing out in front of Gannett House smoking a cigarette."

Berenson was one of the conservatives, and in a long, contentious election, his group ultimately supported Obama's candidacy.

"They did that in part because they had a sense that he was more open-minded and would listen to the conservatives, and would value and accept their contributions in a way that some of the other candidates would not," says Berenson, who worked in the George W. Bush White House and is now a member of Romney's justice advisory committee.

The conservatives' intuition turned out to be correct, says Berenson. "He ended up upsetting many more of his colleagues on the far left than those of us who were on the right, in part because the bottom line for him as president of the law review always remained putting out a first-class publication
."
You don't know that, where are his transcripts?

By being black. Lol

Regardless.

Nothing of the sort.........Obama is quite eloquent........a stark contrast to that guy who preceded him.......
Uhhh, mmmm, uhhh, the republicans are menies uuhhhh, mmmmm, uuhhhhh. He sounds like bevis and butthead. You keep thinking that way though.

Barack Obama was Magna Cum Laude...

Magna cum laude is an academic level of distinction used by educational institutions to signify an academic degree that was received "with great honor."
GPA for magna cum laude - 3.8 to 3.9;

END OF THREAD

Magna cum laude is an academic level of distinction used by educational institutions to signify an academic degree that was received "with great honor."

END OF THREAD
Without his transcripts, affirmative action got Barry into Harvard. Oh and acting as a foreign exchange student.

END OF THREAD
Without his transcripts, affirmative action got Barry into Harvard. Oh and acting as a foreign exchange student.
LIAR!

Obama was a straight ''A'', Harvard Law Student....Magna cum Laude is not and never has been ruled by Affirmative Action.

AS far as your FALSE foreign exchange student propaganda, Harvard Law School NOTED in their article about Barack Obama listed him as an American, born in Hawaii...so did the Boston Globe article about his honor of becoming the president of harvard law review.

END OF THREAD
LIAR!

Obama was a straight ''A'', Harvard Law Student....Magna cum Laude is not and never has been ruled by Affirmative Action.

AS far as your FALSE foreign exchange student propaganda, Harvard Law School NOTED in their article about Barack Obama listed him as an American, born in Hawaii...so did the Boston Globe article about his honor of becoming the president of harvard law review.
The only thing we know for sure is Obama liked to do cocaine then smoke pot to come down as he wrote in his book. There is no proof that he made straight a's without his transcripts.

As a minority I would say it possibly could be the most dangerous, damaging thing to have her happened to minorities in this country… That is affirmative-action what a fucking joke.

When did you start worrying about "proof"?

Graduation with Honors
1. A student who completes the requirements for the J.D. degree with distinction will receive the degree cum laude, magna cum laude, or summa cum laude.

2. Latin honors at graduation will be based on the average of the three annual grade point averages (GPA). GPA will be calculated for each year of study and then averaged across the three years to determine Latin honors.

HLS Grading Policy | Harvard Law School

I understand the grading system. Wheres the proof?

Link?

Link?
First Black Elected to Head Harvard's Law Review

We are still waiting for Hussaine to release his college records. If they are not tampered with using photoshop, they will answer a lot of questions.

But you don't care about Trumps taxes ? Unreal .

Forum List

Back