Barry was on selected to be President of the Harvard Law Review because of Affirmative Action

Until the 1970's the editors were picked on the basis of grades, and the president of the Law Review was the student with the highest academic rank. Among these were Elliot L. Richardson, the former Attorney General, and Irwin Griswold, a dean of the Harvard Law School and Solicitor General under Presidents Lyndon B. Johnson and Richard M. Nixon.

That system came under attack in the 1970's and was replaced by a program in which about half the editors are chosen for their grades and the other half are chosen by fellow students after a special writing competition. The new system, disputed when it began, was meant to help insure that minority students became editors of The Law Review.
He graduated Magna cum Laude........which is determined SOLELY on grades....

But I bet whoever is trying to get you worked up over this didn't dwell on that....
Link?
First Black Elected to Head Harvard's Law Review
You have another link, the information wasn't in that fake news site.....

Republicans just can't stand the thought of a smart black man. He was smarter than George W., the worst president in history. And now there is no doubt Trump will assume that mantel. He's not even sworn in and he's already riddled with scandal. And all that scandal isn't going away, it will only get worse.

Until the 1970's the editors were picked on the basis of grades, and the president of the Law Review was the student with the highest academic rank. Among these were Elliot L. Richardson, the former Attorney General, and Irwin Griswold, a dean of the Harvard Law School and Solicitor General under Presidents Lyndon B. Johnson and Richard M. Nixon.

That system came under attack in the 1970's and was replaced by a program in which about half the editors are chosen for their grades and the other half are chosen by fellow students after a special writing competition. The new system, disputed when it began, was meant to help insure that minority students became editors of The Law Review.

But I bet whoever is trying to get you worked up over this didn't dwell on that....
Link?
Now that you have seen the link, was there any other stupid ass shit you needed to bleat, O?

Link?
First Black Elected to Head Harvard's Law Review
You didn't even read it, did you...

Mr. Obama succeeds Peter Yu, a first-generation Chinese-American, as president of The Law Review. After graduation, Mr. Yu plans to serve as a clerk for Chief Judge Patricia Wald on the of the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.

Mr. Yu said Mr. Obama's election ''was a choice on the merits, but others may read something into it.''

So your citation confirms the substance of mine........

Had not white males treated blacks like second class citizens, there would have been no need for affirmative action, same with how white males treated white women...

Remember that slavery started in africa...blacks selling and owning other blacks AND in this country, right on through the civil war. So this nonsense about affirmative action is laughable.
Don't be a fucking moron.....people have been capturing their enemies and turning them into slaves all over the world throughout history....

Prime example of when certain groups can't live up to the standards in place, rather than working harder to be the best, the standards are changed to appease them.

Dude,

You couldn't make it through college......Obama was near the top of his class at one of the nation's finest law schools.....

Did he? Do we have any proof?
When did you start worrying about "proof"?

Graduation with Honors
1. A student who completes the requirements for the J.D. degree with distinction will receive the degree cum laude, magna cum laude, or summa cum laude.

2. Latin honors at graduation will be based on the average of the three annual grade point averages (GPA). GPA will be calculated for each year of study and then averaged across the three years to determine Latin honors.

HLS Grading Policy | Harvard Law School

I understand the grading system. Wheres the proof?
The proof of what?

That he graduated Magna?

The system came under attack in the 1970's and Obama became the first black to head the review in 1990. Judge the OP's premise for yourself, I rest my case.

Prime example of when certain groups can't live up to the standards in place, rather than working harder to be the best, the standards are changed to appease them.

Dude,

You couldn't make it through college......Obama was near the top of his class at one of the nation's finest law schools.....

That's strange. I did it three times and my admittance to college had nothing to do with my skin color.

Dude,

That's strange. I did it three times and my admittance to college had nothing to do with my skin color.
Haven't you stipulated to NOT making it THROUGH college?

Do you understand that ranking near the top of a law school class has NOTHING to do with color?

Did you ever post, in the largest bold type available to you, what you mean by "NL"?

Why not?

How bad can it be?

Dude,

Haven't you stipulated to NOT making it THROUGH college?

Do you understand that ranking near the top of a law school class has NOTHING to do with color?

Did you ever post, in the largest bold type available to you, what you mean by "NL"?

Why not?

How bad can it be?

If I did, provide the statement. Since I didn't, don't waste your time.

Did you ever post what you think NL means? No, you didn't but it's not what you think, loser.

Pucker up. That's all it takes for you to kiss his ass.

Had not white males treated blacks like second class citizens, there would have been no need for affirmative action, same with how white males treated white women...

Remember that slavery started in africa...blacks selling and owning other blacks AND in this country, right on through the civil war. So this nonsense about affirmative action is laughable.
Don't be a fucking moron.....people have been capturing their enemies and turning them into slaves all over the world throughout history....

Yes they have and that's why black americans dont have the market cornered.

Forum List

Back