Baseball Player Gives $9.75M Home to Christian Camp for Special Needs Kids

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Making real changes, not just taking a knee.
A00B0255-96D9-4D6F-96FD-D36F9CB7F9C7.jpeg

Star pitcher gives away $9.75 million mansion, land to Christian camp for kids with special needs

LeBron James. The self absorbed idiot who says he’s the best. He couldn’t hold Jordan’s jock strap. The most generous athletes are Hockey and baseball players. Basketball and Football are way behind them. Kind of like you. Behind everyone. A first prong moron who thinks he is smart Your just low class scum and it shows in all your post. Keanu Reaves donated all of his earnings from the Matrix movies to charity and it is way more the 47 million. Try close to a 100 million so LeBron’s donation is chump change just like you a chump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A real American hero and the kind of person this world needs so many more of. Does he love or hate Trump?
I don't care.

LeBron James. The self absorbed idiot who says he’s the best. He couldn’t hold Jordan’s jock strap. The most generous athletes are Hockey and baseball players. Basketball and Football are way behind them. Kind of like you. Behind everyone. A first prong moron who thinks he is smart Your just low class scum and it shows in all your post. Keanu Reaves donated all of his earnings from the Matrix movies to charity and it is way more the 47 million. Try close to a 100 million so LeBron’s donation is chump change just like you a chump.

What sport does Keanu Reaves play? :rolleyes:

Actor. Dam good one. Rolleyes.

Also James and very few others Like I said Hockey and Baseball are the most generous.

So he doesnt play a sport but you used him as an example even after you claimed that "the most generous athletes"? What kind of fucking retard are you? :rolleyes:

Good for him, the world needs more like him.
Exactly.

So he doesnt play a sport but you used him as an example even after you claimed that "the most generous athletes"? What kind of fucking retard are you? :rolleyes:

I personally don’t give a shit but your weird friends on this board might get mad you used the R word.

Be careful man.

Forum List

Back