Baseball players take knee

I can't imagine baseball without a respectful playing of our Star Spangled Banner before the first pitch. I would ditch God Bless America during the 7th inning stretch, however, and stick with just Take Me Out to the Ball Game. As opposed to football, I'd prefer seeing baseball stick with tradition on these matters.

I have never watched such a silly and stupid game
You must boycott mlb ??
I hope that Soccer Players also take a knee because I already don't watch soccer
goldson.png

Yeap...they are...in EUROPE...the stupid is in every sport...everywhere.

I found it hilarious that leftards held the commie loving Colin Kaepernick up as a "persecuted SJW" when he took millions from Nike that uses Asian slave labor...I guess in Colin's eyes only "Black Lives Matter" and Asians are just fucked as this commie laughs all the way to the bank.

Leftards are fucking jokes in need of a punchline.....

How many games are they playing this year, like 60? That’s a mockery of a baseball season. There’s no reason to watch this year

If you want to see a great sport with absolutely no chance of kneeling for the national anthem, go to a rodeo. You'll thank me later.
Insert a couple ****** cowboys and some Jew investors, and they will be kneeling as well.

If it happened in NASCAR...it can happen anywhere.

You must boycott mlb ??
ya, we need to boycott the american past time because you say so. Get bent dumb fuck!

It's baseball politics. We have enough politicians. Play ball and kneel on your own time...
guess what I dont feel like kneeling but if I did your ass would not be telling me I cant. You wanna boycott no skin off my nose but i will do what the fuck I want. This is fucking america freedom is not some conservative dick head telling me what to do. Use to be conservatives were about freedom not authoritarism.

Progressives have successfully turned football into Venezuela.

Here's a sport where the best of the best compete weekly, where race, color creed were never a thought, where people jump and scream cheering for their TEAM like raving lunatics, where a poor kid with talent could make a fortune that would fund his family for 100 generations.

Progressives saw that it was one of the world's purest meritocracy -- and they fucking destroyed it.

guess what I dont feel like kneeling but if I did your ass would not be telling me I cant. You wanna boycott no skin off my nose but i will do what the fuck I want. This is fucking america freedom is not some conservative dick head telling me what to do. Use to be conservatives were about freedom not authoritarism

Guess what, you can kneel all you want. We can boycott all we want. It is the American way.
So, you go right ahead and kneel or not, and I'll go ahead and take a stance...

You must boycott mlb ??
ya, we need to boycott the american past time because you say so. Get bent dumb fuck!

It's baseball politics. We have enough politicians. Play ball and kneel on your own time...
guess what I dont feel like kneeling but if I did your ass would not be telling me I cant. You wanna boycott no skin off my nose but i will do what the fuck I want. This is fucking america freedom is not some conservative dick head telling me what to do. Use to be conservatives were about freedom not authoritarism.
To enter a stadium we have already lost many rights. You just have not been paying attention. Freedom left decades ago.

Forum List

Back