Based Elon Musk

Let's see here:

Schiff supports leftists censoring POINTS OF VIEW, while decrying Musk for taking action against the leftist practice of doxing people in order to intimidate them and place their safety at risk.

He should start posting in this forum because his inability to note the obvious distinction is right in line with all the mindless Democrat sheeple here.

That's fine. Giving your hater crowd a larger soapbox is almost like an act of sabotage.
loon.jpg

Bullshit. The entire right is craving a messiah to set things right. Trump didn't work out for you but the thirst for a glorious leader is still there.
No one is craving a messiah. Wow, you aren't very stable, are you?

No one is craving a messiah. Wow, you aren't very stable, are you?
It's almost like you think no one noticed the unconditional adoration shamelessly displayed by you Trumpbots over the last few years. It's a little late to reclaim any remnant of your supposed individualism.

Bullshit. The entire right is craving a messiah to set things right. Trump didn't work out for you but the thirst for a glorious leader is still there.

God, you are hilarious.

I totally disagree with your post but you are one funny monkey.

Same thing. You've found a new hero and he will let you down just as hard as Trump did.

Well, won't you be glad when you dance lithely away from any of that harm!

You're so wonderfully scared of this man and we like it. Let's keep talking about it.

Typical democrat.
I agreed with your comment BSF but need to clarify my own take- “typical Democrat who posts on USMB”. I don’t know if these regular leftist posters realize it, but playing ball to them means using dishonest tactics in all political threads, and my animosity for them is growing by the week. Do I expect them to change? No.

Question- how many honest posters respect the dishonest ones, who intentionally change the words of the oppositional argument? Who respects foul play in anything for that matter? As I’ve mentioned before, I keep in mind that there are decent Democrats around they just don’t post on this board, or if they do not recently or I’ve missed it.

Forum List

Back