Bashar al-Assad is still the problem

farhangnews_168194-489205-1451548032.jpg

She is so confused, she is now supporting Sunni Islamists, and probably doesn't even know it. LOL

for those who have not yet figured it out-----Monte and Capt Blei are both spokepeople for Nazi Baathist filth. Among other manefestations of
Baathist filth is the entire disease of hereditary "refugee" status for millions
of putative "Palestinians" ----who on the basis of baathism are confined to
perpetual imprisonment in "refugee camps" and filth and misery and most of
all ------periodic massacres by own bretheren. The Syrian refugee issue is a kind
of offshoot plan

Iran-Backed Hezbollah and Assad Regime Destroying Syrian City by Starvation | The Tower http://www.thetower.org/2786-iran-backed-hezbollah-and-assad-regime-destroying-syrian-city-by-starvation/…
its terrorist fault

Assads have been brutal on their people for the last 40 yrs. Protests did not turn violent till assad fired on them. Iran and Assad have been the sponsors of terrorism.
1:syria helped iranian in iran-iraq war
2:iran is in syria.because iran dont want war in iran.
3:syrian rebel supported by suidi arabia .they just used syrian people
4:assad is best man for secular and shia and christian .
5:assad had mistake.i dont agree with all his actions.but assad is better choice in syria now.bad is better than very bad terrorist

Iran-Backed Hezbollah and Assad Regime Destroying Syrian City by Starvation | The Tower http://www.thetower.org/2786-iran-backed-hezbollah-and-assad-regime-destroying-syrian-city-by-starvation/…
its terrorist fault

Assads have been brutal on their people for the last 40 yrs. Protests did not turn violent till assad fired on them. Iran and Assad have been the sponsors of terrorism.
5:assad had mistake.i dont agree with all his actions.but assad is better choice in syria now.bad is better than very bad terrorist

yeah----- "assad had mistake"-----he murdered lots of people. The other
famous Baathist----Saddam----"had mistake" too. Before Assad----
another Baathist pig "had mistake"-----he dropped nitrogen mustard gas
on women and children in Yemen------for the NOBLE CAUSE of Baathist shit---
he also started the 1967 war which led to the deaths of thousands of his own army------dried up in the desert like neglected animals. (that was Baathist pig
Gamal Abdel Nasser.
I am fascinated that Syrian people just DO what some Saudi tells them to do. I have known Syrians since my childhood------(a really long time ago) mostly Christians who were running from some sort of monster animal in Syria named "hafez"-----he was causing all kinds of problems in Syria------we had so many Syrians around that we called "pita" (the bread) "Syrian bread"-------in fact it is Syrians who do PITA FOR AMERICA. Our Syrians seemed a lot smarter than people who would just DO anything some Saudi told them to do

its terrorist fault

he also started the 1967 war which led to the deaths of thousands of his own army------dried up in the desert like neglected animals. (that was Baathist pig
Gamal Abdel Nasser.
I am fascinated that Syrian people just DO what some Saudi tells them to do. I have known Syrians since my childhood------(a really long time ago) mostly Christians who were running from some sort of monster animal in Syria named "hafez"-----he was causing all kinds of problems in Syria------we had so many Syrians around that we called "pita" (the bread) "Syrian bread"-------in fact it is Syrians who do PITA FOR AMERICA. Our Syrians seemed a lot smarter than people who would just DO anything some Saudi told them to do

So if you are not for Assad, you are for ISIS then...

The Syrian Government has simply attempted to prevent the Sunni Islamists from murdering all the non-Sunnis of Syria. The U.S. has helped the Sunnis in their attempt at eliminating the Alawites, Christians and other non Sunnis in Syria. You bozos haven't figured that out yet.

Dictatorship propaganda against the opposition.

its terrorist fault

Gamal Abdel Nasser.

I do not like the taste of black LICORICE string candy or black LICORICE
flavored jelly beans--------but I do like the taste of red cherry flavored jelly
beans. Your comment is idiotic but very consistent with the current
pro-islamo Nazi/Iranian Shiite shit pig party-line. If only Charlie Chaplain
was still alive----he could do a very good spoof on Shiite shit Nazis vs
Sunni scum Nazis. How long have you been reading the islamo Nazi
literature?--------post some more of your stuff-------islamo Nazi literature is
interesting to me------I read it as a child

its terrorist fault

Gamal Abdel Nasser.

flavored jelly beans--------but I do like the taste of red cherry flavored jelly

So, we need a plain answer; you are pro ASSAD or pro ISIS???

its terrorist fault

Gamal Abdel Nasser.
you think that isis and other terrorrist captured sunni city in syria and iraq with only force?
dont be naive .people love this terrorist.only 5000 isis troop ruling mosul in iraq
mosul have 1 million + people

i hate assad too .but assad is better choice for me.bacause he never want kill and burn me.
.this terrorist believe that if they kill 7 iranian or kurdish or jewish or christian then they will go to heaven with garantee.they love using suicide bomb.because they can kill 7 people with suicide bomb and kill 7 people is hard with guns

. i dont care assad is butcher or ............ because of .........
he is better than another basterds.
im iranian and i care about iran safety and security
assas is better choice for humanity in syria now.iran always agree with election.
but suidi dont want it .suidi want their terrorist dogs rule syria

Last edited:

Gamal Abdel Nasser.

I need a plain answer--------are you a Christian by birth islamo Nazi pig or a muslim
islamo Nazi pig of the Shiite or the sunni variety? Assad is something like Shiite----Baathist islamo Nazi pig and the Isis people are sunni islamo Nazi pigs. Tell me the latest in islamo Nazi pig complaints-------I no longer read that filth

Gamal Abdel Nasser.

I need a plain answer--------are you a Christian by birth islamo Nazi pig or a muslim
islamo Nazi pig of the Shiite or the sunni variety? Assad is something like Shiite----Baathist islamo Nazi pig and the Isis people are sunni islamo Nazi pigs. Tell me the latest in islamo Nazi pig complaints-------I no longer read that filth

I am an atheist. So, as always, you have no idea what you are talking about. Whats new......

its terrorist fault

Gamal Abdel Nasser.
you think that isis and other terrorrist captured sunni city in syria and iraq with only force?
dont be naive .people love this terrorist.only 5000 isis troop ruling mosul in iraq
mosul have 1 million + people

i hate assad too .but assad is better choice for me.bacause he never want kill and burn me.
.this terrorist believe that if they kill 7 iranian or kurdish or jewish or christian then they will go to heaven with garantee.they love using suicide bomb.because they can kill 7 people with suicide bomb and kill 7 people is hard with guns

. i dont care assad is butcher or ............ because of .........
he is better than another basterds.
im iranian and i care about iran safety and security
assas is better choice for humanity in syria now.iran always agree with election.
but suidi dont want it .suidi want their terrorist dogs rule syria

right----you are a Shiite islamo Nazi -----thanks for sharing------you really enjoyed
dancing on the dead bodies of Syrian sunnis and Christians thanks to hafez and
bashar. Iran wants their terrorist dogs and pigs to rule the world-----one of your
major dog shit pigs----ACHMADINEJAD---actually ANNOUNCED that fact in the
UN

Gamal Abdel Nasser.

I am an atheist. So, as always, you have no idea what you are talking about. Whats new......

ok----lots of islamo Nazis tend towards atheism-----but most people are BORN
into a social group that recognizes itself as being of a given religion. You probably celebrated some holidays associated with a religion as a child and attended -----sometime or another a "house of worship" associated with this
or that religion

Gamal Abdel Nasser.

he is just radical jewish

ok----lots of islamo Nazis tend towards atheism-----but most people are BORN
into a social group that recognizes itself as being of a given religion. You probably celebrated some holidays associated with a religion as a child and attended -----sometime or another a "house of worship" associated with this
or that religion

You can suck on this one.........

Forum List

Back