Bashar al-Assad is still the problem

So if you are not for Assad, you are for ISIS then...

I do not like the taste of black LICORICE string candy or black LICORICE
flavored jelly beans--------but I do like the taste of red cherry flavored jelly
beans. Your comment is idiotic but very consistent with the current
pro-islamo Nazi/Iranian Shiite shit pig party-line. If only Charlie Chaplain
was still alive----he could do a very good spoof on Shiite shit Nazis vs
Sunni scum Nazis. How long have you been reading the islamo Nazi
literature?--------post some more of your stuff-------islamo Nazi literature is
interesting to me------I read it as a child

So, we need a plain answer; you are pro ASSAD or pro ISIS???

I need a plain answer--------are you a Christian by birth islamo Nazi pig or a muslim
islamo Nazi pig of the Shiite or the sunni variety? Assad is something like Shiite----Baathist islamo Nazi pig and the Isis people are sunni islamo Nazi pigs. Tell me the latest in islamo Nazi pig complaints-------I no longer read that filth

I am an atheist. So, as always, you have no idea what you are talking about. Whats new......
he is just radical jewish

who?? elvis?

flavored jelly beans--------but I do like the taste of red cherry flavored jelly

I need a plain answer--------are you a Christian by birth islamo Nazi pig or a muslim
islamo Nazi pig of the Shiite or the sunni variety? Assad is something like Shiite----Baathist islamo Nazi pig and the Isis people are sunni islamo Nazi pigs. Tell me the latest in islamo Nazi pig complaints-------I no longer read that filth

I am an atheist. So, as always, you have no idea what you are talking about. Whats new......

ok----lots of islamo Nazis tend towards atheism-----but most people are BORN
into a social group that recognizes itself as being of a given religion. You probably celebrated some holidays associated with a religion as a child and attended -----sometime or another a "house of worship" associated with this
or that religion

You can suck on this one.........

I cannot hear her------I do not have speakers.

Ohhh, that makes sense now.

Of course he dont want a secular modern country in Syria, because it would challenge Israel to return Golan Heights.... Wouldnt it....

He would prefer those ISIS people roll around in Syria forever, so Syrians will never have the capability to challenge Israel...

into a social group that recognizes itself as being of a given religion. You probably celebrated some holidays associated with a religion as a child and attended -----sometime or another a "house of worship" associated with this
or that religion

I cannot hear her------I do not have speakers.

You wouldnt hear her even if you had speakers..........

no

who?? elvis?

no.you

or that religion

ROFLMAO----a Syrian Christian who traces her "FAMILY NAME TO THE BIBLE"??? what does that mean? she is Ms Antiochus? the bitch is a
plant------

or that religion

ROFLMAO----a Syrian Christian who traces her "FAMILY NAME TO THE BIBLE"??? what does that mean? she is Ms Antiochus? the bitch is a
plant------

This shows what a cock sucker NAZI PIECE OF SHIT you are.

I rest my case....

Of course he dont want a secular modern country in Syria, because it would challenge Israel to return Golan Heights.... Wouldnt it....

He would prefer those ISIS people roll around in Syria forever, so Syrians will never have the capability to challenge Israel...

right------now I do remember some of the more recent islamo Nazi dog propaganda----- *) isis is controlled by Israel (* isis exists to PREVENT POOR SYRIA FROM KILLIN' DA EVILLL JOOOOOOOS

Try again-------Baathist pigs have been runnnin' Syria for about 50 years------what was HOLDEN' DEM BACK from being that modern secular paradise?

or that religion

plant------

I rest my case....

you demonstrated nothing except some of the recent islamo Nazi
propaganda--------of the Shiite shit variety

right------now I do remember some of the more recent islamo Nazi dog propaganda----- *) isis is controlled by Israel (* isis exists to PREVENT POOR SYRIA FROM KILLIN' DA EVILLL JOOOOOOOS

Try again-------Baathist pigs have been runnnin' Syria for about 50 years------what was HOLDEN' DEM BACK from being that modern secular paradise?

Well, now we see what was holding them back, with this many ISIS fanboys all over the world, it would be suicidal to try to be any more democratic than what they have been so far...

or that religion

plant------

I rest my case....

Muslim Rapist To Police: I'm Syrian. I Must Be Handled In A Friendly Manner. I was Invited Here

are you blaming bashar assad for killing this basterds?

or that religion

plant------

I rest my case....

And you have shown us what an ISIS lover boy you are, you piece of shit...

Well, now we see what was holding them back, with this many ISIS fanboys all over the world, it would be suicidal to try to be any more democratic than what they have been so far...

huh??? your point is that if Hafez and Bashar had been anything but genocidal
tyrants -------they would have been killed by someone else?---------like those happy delighted Christian Syrians who lived in a BAATHIST PARADISE?

tyrants -------they would have been killed by someone else?---------like those happy delighted Christian Syrians who lived in a BAATHIST PARADISE?

Nope, by the ISIS you ISIS fanboys are supporting...

Just admit it; you love ISIS because they destabilize Syria and Assad regime...

It is fine if you are an ISIS loving NAZI, you are not alone,. there are a lot of you in this forum anyways...

It is fine if you are an ISIS loving NAZI, you are not alone,. there are a lot of you in this forum anyways...

The only person here who has cheered ISIS has been sunni Are you saying that sunni is a Nazi?

The only person here who has cheered ISIS has been sunni Are you saying that sunni is a Nazi?

ISIS cheering anyone is a NAZI, sunni, catholic, jewish, dont matter.

You are one of those for instance...

Iran-Backed Hezbollah and Assad Regime Destroying Syrian City by Starvation | The Tower http://www.thetower.org/2786-iran-backed-hezbollah-and-assad-regime-destroying-syrian-city-by-starvation/…
its terrorist fault

Assads have been brutal on their people for the last 40 yrs. Protests did not turn violent till assad fired on them. Iran and Assad have been the sponsors of terrorism.
1:syria helped iranian in iran-iraq war
2:iran is in syria.because iran dont want war in iran.
3:syrian rebel supported by suidi arabia .they just used syrian people
4:assad is best man for secular and shia and christian .
5:assad had mistake.i dont agree with all his actions.but assad is better choice in syria now.bad is better than very bad terrorist

You don't know Assad or his family, nor do have the vaguest idea what they have done. You are just parroting the Iranian line.
You are excused for your ignorance

Iran-Backed Hezbollah and Assad Regime Destroying Syrian City by Starvation | The Tower http://www.thetower.org/2786-iran-backed-hezbollah-and-assad-regime-destroying-syrian-city-by-starvation/…
its terrorist fault

Assads have been brutal on their people for the last 40 yrs. Protests did not turn violent till assad fired on them. Iran and Assad have been the sponsors of terrorism.
1:syria helped iranian in iran-iraq war
2:iran is in syria.because iran dont want war in iran.
3:syrian rebel supported by suidi arabia .they just used syrian people
4:assad is best man for secular and shia and christian .
5:assad had mistake.i dont agree with all his actions.but assad is better choice in syria now.bad is better than very bad terrorist

yeah----- "assad had mistake"-----he murdered lots of people. The other
famous Baathist----Saddam----"had mistake" too. Before Assad----
another Baathist pig "had mistake"-----he dropped nitrogen mustard gas
on women and children in Yemen------for the NOBLE CAUSE of Baathist shit---
he also started the 1967 war which led to the deaths of thousands of his own army------dried up in the desert like neglected animals. (that was Baathist pig
Gamal Abdel Nasser.
I am fascinated that Syrian people just DO what some Saudi tells them to do. I have known Syrians since my childhood------(a really long time ago) mostly Christians who were running from some sort of monster animal in Syria named "hafez"-----he was causing all kinds of problems in Syria------we had so many Syrians around that we called "pita" (the bread) "Syrian bread"-------in fact it is Syrians who do PITA FOR AMERICA. Our Syrians seemed a lot smarter than people who would just DO anything some Saudi told them to do

third option is the syrian people with a secular not alwaite/baath government.

Forum List

Back