Bashar al-Assad is still the problem

third option is the syrian people with a secular not alwaite/baath government.

What is wrong being an alawite?

Alawites are the biggest minority in Syria.
they are very lovely people.even they dancing and singing for praying.
alawite in turkey

mersin.jpg
0,,15823713_401,00.jpg
141121_roads_alevis03original.jpg
7001040-3x2-700x467.jpg
00004893440.jpg

those are sufi
i searched ( alawite turkey ) at google image
alawite turkey - Google Search

Alevis are not awaites

Alevism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
>>practices of the Alevis are based on Sufi elements of the Bektashi<<
What’s in a name? Anatolia’s Alevis, Syria’s Alawites

are you that ignorant or just trying to spread disinformation?

I am fucking Turkish, you wikipedia professor....
Turkish Alevis and Syrian Alawites are the same thing. Bektasi is one of the influences on Anatolian alawites.
As I said, sufizm is not a sect or a religion.

Anybody who can type wikipedia.com think they know everything nowadays.
But in fact; you have NO FUCKING idea what you are talking about.........

So if you are not for Assad, you are for ISIS then...

12% of the population controlling the country. This was the problem in Iraq, shiites trying to rule the majority sunni population. You cannot cut the majority of the country out of their share of government or representation. You cannot have a minority oppressing the majority with expecting them to protest, speak out or even lead to violent uprisings.

I agree. So what is the solution? We should let muslim brotherhood and ihwan to take over the control and oppress the minorities with the power of the majority?

One should realize; democracy, human rights, secularism, liberties,.. these dont come from within. People of the west take these granted, but they are not. A society has to go through processes to achieve such levels. You can't expect these out of the box from a middle east society with all its sectarian conflicts and problems.

Their are free syrians and political parties that have been kept off ballots that are democratic and secular.

Ya ya ya, like FREE Syrian Army, right? Which was armed and trained by the west and the Turkish gov and joined ISIS in the first opportunity...

You know too much, dont you.......

12% of the population controlling the country. This was the problem in Iraq, shiites trying to rule the majority sunni population. You cannot cut the majority of the country out of their share of government or representation. You cannot have a minority oppressing the majority with expecting them to protest, speak out or even lead to violent uprisings.

I agree. So what is the solution? We should let muslim brotherhood and ihwan to take over the control and oppress the minorities with the power of the majority?

One should realize; democracy, human rights, secularism, liberties,.. these dont come from within. People of the west take these granted, but they are not. A society has to go through processes to achieve such levels. You can't expect these out of the box from a middle east society with all its sectarian conflicts and problems.

Their are free syrians and political parties that have been kept off ballots that are democratic and secular.

Ya ya ya, like FREE Syrian Army, right? Which was armed and trained by the west and the Turkish gov and joined ISIS in the first opportunity...

Solidarity Party
Arab Democratic Solidarity Party
Syrian Democratic Party
National Development Party
Al-Ansar Party
Democratic Vanguard Party (Al Talia'a Democratic Party)
National Youth for Justice and Development
Syrian National Youth Party
Syria Homeland Party (Souriya Al-Watan)
People's Party

Solidarity Party
Syrian Democratic Party
Al-Ansar Party
People's Party

This is Al-Ansar Brigade.
You would call them "freedom fighters" too i guess...

ABM_sinai.jpg

alawite in turkey

mersin.jpg
0,,15823713_401,00.jpg
7001040-3x2-700x467.jpg
00004893440.jpg

those are sufi

These are alawites in Turkey. Sufizm is an idea, a movement in islam, not a sect or a religion.

What is Sufism? | The Nimatullahi Sufi Order
Sufism, Sufis, and Sufi Orders: Sufism's Many Paths
Sufi: A Brief Explanation – Bawa Muhaiyaddeen Fellowship
Sufism | International Association of Sufism

the images Dani posted were not alwaites

alawite in turkey

mersin.jpg
0,,15823713_401,00.jpg
7001040-3x2-700x467.jpg
00004893440.jpg

those are sufi

These are alawites in Turkey. Sufizm is an idea, a movement in islam, not a sect or a religion.

What is Sufism? | The Nimatullahi Sufi Order
Sufism, Sufis, and Sufi Orders: Sufism's Many Paths
Sufi: A Brief Explanation – Bawa Muhaiyaddeen Fellowship
Sufism | International Association of Sufism

the images Dani posted were not alwaites

Can you read what it says on the walls in those pictures? And know who those people are hanged on those walls?

alawite in turkey

mersin.jpg
0,,15823713_401,00.jpg
7001040-3x2-700x467.jpg
00004893440.jpg

those are sufi

Alevis are not awaites

Turkish Alevis and Syrian Alawites are the same thing. Bektasi is one of the influences on Anatolian alawites.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم Sufi News and Sufism World Report: Turkish Alevis and Sufism

alawite in turkey

mersin.jpg
0,,15823713_401,00.jpg
7001040-3x2-700x467.jpg
00004893440.jpg

those are sufi

Alevis are not awaites

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم Sufi News and Sufism World Report: Turkish Alevis and Sufism

You dont need all these links. Just ask me, I will educate you.

The first picture, on the wall, left side it is Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, right side it is Ali. Middle you see one of the 12 imams alawites see as a representation of 12 different aspects of their religion.
Last picture, again Ali, in the middle, and on his 2 sides again 2 of the 12 imams. And it says ya allah, ya muhammed, ya ali. Meaning first allah, then muhammed, then ali.

Alawites in Turkey and Alawites in Syria are the same sect, just like how orthodox in US and orthodox in Russia are the same. There is no W character in Turkish alphabet, so it is written as ALEVI in Turkish, meaning "the followers of Ali".

When it was the ottoman empire, there was no borders between anatolia and syria, so these people were much more volatile. But after the war, the border was mined, and these 2 societies are not that close anymore. But Turkish ALEVIS are in full dupport of their brothers in Syria for sure........

Solidarity Party
Syrian Democratic Party
Al-Ansar Party
People's Party

ABM_sinai.jpg

militancy was forced on them like all the parties and groups. It is one of more than 100 groups fighting in syria

You can go though every group and find training images. That is what happens in a civil war. Al-Ansar has only been around since 2012

Solidarity Party
Syrian Democratic Party
Al-Ansar Party
People's Party

ABM_sinai.jpg

militancy was forced on them like all the parties and groups. It is one of more than 100 groups fighting in syria

You can go though every group and find training images. That is what happens in a civil war. Al-Ansar has only been around since 2012

Just say it; call them "freedom fighters" and we can all go home...

those are sufi

Alevis are not awaites

The first picture, on the wall, left side it is Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, right side it is Ali. Middle you see one of the 12 imams alawites see as a representation of 12 different aspects of their religion.
Last picture, again Ali, in the middle, and on his 2 sides again 2 of the 12 imams. And it says ya allah, ya muhammed, ya ali. Meaning first allah, then muhammed, then ali.

Alawites in Turkey and Alawites in Syria are the same sect, just like how orthodox in US and orthodox in Russia are the same. There is no W character in Turkish alphabet, so it is written as ALEVI in Turkish, meaning "the followers of Ali".

When it was the ottoman empire, there was no borders between anatolia and syria, so these people were much more volatile. But after the war, the border was mined, and these 2 societies are not that close anymore. But Turkish ALEVIS are in full dupport of their brothers in Syria for sure........

I know, around 500,000 Alwaites in Turkey, and 10 million Alevis

they are not the same

Alevis are not awaites

they are not the same

Ho ho ho, you have them saved on your phone contacts list too ? :D

Alevis are not awaites

they are not the same

we dont know our countries and he knows:biggrin:

Alevis are not awaites

they are not the same
where are you from?
please explain yourself

they are not the same

we dont know our countries and he knows:biggrin:

Yes, just like I wasn't born and raised in Turkey but he did :)
Wow, the ignorance of these people, at epic proportions...

it seems to me that the Iranian partyline is-------nothing could be better than
BAATHIST for sunnis. Russia feels the same way. The US went from
subjects of the British king to democracy in one day ------July 4 1776

Hahaha, if this is your history knowledge, then it is no surprise your ignorant comments are popping out from left and right.

Do you know what magna carta is? Briton is the first country on the face of this planet to be able draft anything close to a democracy. USA raise on top of this heritage and set of ideas grown to a perfect mixture which did take hundreds of years.....

You are a fool.....

Hahaha, if this is your history knowledge, then it is no surprise your ignorant comments are popping out from left and right.

Do you know what magna carta is? Briton is the first country on the face of this planet to be able draft anything close to a democracy. USA raise on top of this heritage and set of ideas grown to a perfect mixture which did take hundreds of years.....

You are a fool.....

your rebuttal is idiotic. the magna carta is just as available to Syrians as it
was to Thomas Jefferson. The Magna Carta was no big deal and really did very
little to change anything

Until you realize that about 20% of the population were slaves.

You are a fool.....

your rebuttal is idiotic. the magna carta is just as available to Syrians as it
was to Thomas Jefferson. The Magna Carta was no big deal and really did very
little to change anything

Having a KING to give up any power is a BIG thing for 13th century. The US constitution is based on Magna Carta.

As for the Syrians, I agree it was available to them. But a sunni ignorant majority is enough of a set back to put your society hundreds of years behind any of the progress...

Forum List

Back