Bashar al-Assad is still the problem

its terrorist fault

Assads have been brutal on their people for the last 40 yrs. Protests did not turn violent till assad fired on them. Iran and Assad have been the sponsors of terrorism.
1:syria helped iranian in iran-iraq war
2:iran is in syria.because iran dont want war in iran.
3:syrian rebel supported by suidi arabia .they just used syrian people
4:assad is best man for secular and shia and christian .
5:assad had mistake.i dont agree with all his actions.but assad is better choice in syria now.bad is better than very bad terrorist

yeah----- "assad had mistake"-----he murdered lots of people. The other
famous Baathist----Saddam----"had mistake" too. Before Assad----
another Baathist pig "had mistake"-----he dropped nitrogen mustard gas
on women and children in Yemen------for the NOBLE CAUSE of Baathist shit---
he also started the 1967 war which led to the deaths of thousands of his own army------dried up in the desert like neglected animals. (that was Baathist pig
Gamal Abdel Nasser.
I am fascinated that Syrian people just DO what some Saudi tells them to do. I have known Syrians since my childhood------(a really long time ago) mostly Christians who were running from some sort of monster animal in Syria named "hafez"-----he was causing all kinds of problems in Syria------we had so many Syrians around that we called "pita" (the bread) "Syrian bread"-------in fact it is Syrians who do PITA FOR AMERICA. Our Syrians seemed a lot smarter than people who would just DO anything some Saudi told them to do

So if you are not for Assad, you are for ISIS then...

third option is the syrian people with a secular not alwaite/baath government.
had you good dream?

its terrorist fault

Assads have been brutal on their people for the last 40 yrs. Protests did not turn violent till assad fired on them. Iran and Assad have been the sponsors of terrorism.
5:assad had mistake.i dont agree with all his actions.but assad is better choice in syria now.bad is better than very bad terrorist

he also started the 1967 war which led to the deaths of thousands of his own army------dried up in the desert like neglected animals. (that was Baathist pig
Gamal Abdel Nasser.
I am fascinated that Syrian people just DO what some Saudi tells them to do. I have known Syrians since my childhood------(a really long time ago) mostly Christians who were running from some sort of monster animal in Syria named "hafez"-----he was causing all kinds of problems in Syria------we had so many Syrians around that we called "pita" (the bread) "Syrian bread"-------in fact it is Syrians who do PITA FOR AMERICA. Our Syrians seemed a lot smarter than people who would just DO anything some Saudi told them to do

What is wrong being an alawite?

Alawites are the biggest minority in Syria.

Gamal Abdel Nasser.

had you good dream?

dani--------did you understand the SENSE of the post aris2chat wrote? ----
The question is did you understand the MEANING of her post?
You claim that anyone who does not support Assad is a supporter of
isis-----is nonsensical Iranian propaganda. Why do you repeat idiotic
propaganda?

Gamal Abdel Nasser.

the alawites in power in Syria have decided to ally with Shiites in power in
Iran. The Shiites in power in Iran are totalitarian and imperialistic fascists who
are fomenting World War III

Gamal Abdel Nasser.

they are very lovely people.even they dancing and singing for praying.
alawite in turkey

mersin.jpg
0,,15823713_401,00.jpg
141121_roads_alevis03original.jpg
7001040-3x2-700x467.jpg
00004893440.jpg

Gamal Abdel Nasser.

Iran. The Shiites in power in Iran are totalitarian and imperialistic fascists who

So they should have allied with the west who were supporting the ISIS(and varieties) back then?

Very smart.....

Gamal Abdel Nasser.

alawite in turkey

mersin.jpg
0,,15823713_401,00.jpg
7001040-3x2-700x467.jpg
00004893440.jpg

They have been the biggest supporter of the Kemalist secular movement in Turkey.
They are the most progressive people in the muslim world.

Anybody who knows a little bit about islam and the inner workings of islam would know the biggest distinction between alawites and sunnis; being a secular world view...

Gamal Abdel Nasser.

had you good dream?

dani--------did you understand the SENSE of the post aris2chat wrote? ----
The question is did you understand the MEANING of her post?
isis-----is nonsensical Iranian propaganda. Why do you repeat idiotic
propaganda?
isis
no it isnt .al nisra..all jish.al ......
we have dozen groups in syria.80 % of them are terrorist group
most of others are just sudi dogs.
i never said that all of them are isis

Gamal Abdel Nasser.

So they should have allied with the west who were supporting the ISIS(and varieties) back then?

Very smart.....

what is "the west" in your minimind?

Gamal Abdel Nasser.

alawite in turkey

mersin.jpg
0,,15823713_401,00.jpg
7001040-3x2-700x467.jpg
00004893440.jpg

They have been the biggest supporter of the Kemalist secular movement in Turkey.
They are the most progressive people in the muslim world.

Anybody who knows a little bit about islam and the inner workings of islam would know the biggest distinction between alawites and sunnis; being a secular world view...

Kemalists were generally not Baathist pigs

Gamal Abdel Nasser.

because alawites and shia are very close. reason:
shia biggest holy man after mohammad: ali
alawites biggest holy man after mohammad: ali
understood?
alawites means . people that love ali or something like ...

Very smart.....

what is "the west" in your minimind?

You like it or not, Obama did break a deal with the Iranians.

Iranian people paid the price with their blood, they deserved a second chance. Ahmadinejad and his dark regime is gone. They are being prosecuted for their crimes now. Iran is on route for progress.

This is good for the people of the west. Just couple years ago there was no option other than starting another costly and bloody war with the Iranians. But today, there is hope.

But NAZIS like you still insist to start wars. Because it is not going to be you going to those foreign lands to fight these wars after all. Why the fuck would you care, right. Just bomb Iran, send another thousands of American kids to their death.

And why?

Well, because you feel like it.

But if you ask me, you can just go and fuck yourself.........

Gamal Abdel Nasser.

12% of the population controlling the country. This was the problem in Iraq, shiites trying to rule the majority sunni population. You cannot cut the majority of the country out of their share of government or representation. You cannot have a minority oppressing the majority with expecting them to protest, speak out or even lead to violent uprisings.

Gamal Abdel Nasser.

12% of the population controlling the country. This was the problem in Iraq, shiites trying to rule the majority sunni population. You cannot cut the majority of the country out of their share of government or representation. You cannot have a minority oppressing the majority with expecting them to protest, speak out or even lead to violent uprisings.
1:shia have majority in iraq based on all western source.
2:assad goverment isnt religious goverment.its secular regime.for example atheist and jewish can be president in united state.isnt it?

Gamal Abdel Nasser.

alawite in turkey

mersin.jpg
0,,15823713_401,00.jpg
7001040-3x2-700x467.jpg
00004893440.jpg

those are sufi

Gamal Abdel Nasser.

alawite in turkey

mersin.jpg
0,,15823713_401,00.jpg
7001040-3x2-700x467.jpg
00004893440.jpg

those are sufi
i searched ( alawite turkey ) at google image
alawite turkey - Google Search

Gamal Abdel Nasser.

I agree. So what is the solution? We should let muslim brotherhood and ihwan to take over the control and oppress the minorities with the power of the majority?

One should realize; democracy, human rights, secularism, liberties,.. these dont come from within. People of the west take these granted, but they are not. A society has to go through processes to achieve such levels. You can't expect these out of the box from a middle east society with all its sectarian conflicts and problems.

Gamal Abdel Nasser.

alawite in turkey

mersin.jpg
0,,15823713_401,00.jpg
7001040-3x2-700x467.jpg
00004893440.jpg

those are sufi

These are alawites in Turkey. Sufizm is an idea, a movement in islam, not a sect or a religion.

alawite in turkey

mersin.jpg
0,,15823713_401,00.jpg
7001040-3x2-700x467.jpg
00004893440.jpg

those are sufi
i searched ( alawite turkey ) at google image
alawite turkey - Google Search

Alevis are not awaites

Alevism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
>>practices of the Alevis are based on Sufi elements of the Bektashi<<
What’s in a name? Anatolia’s Alevis, Syria’s Alawites

are you that ignorant or just trying to spread disinformation?

Gamal Abdel Nasser.

I agree. So what is the solution? We should let muslim brotherhood and ihwan to take over the control and oppress the minorities with the power of the majority?

One should realize; democracy, human rights, secularism, liberties,.. these dont come from within. People of the west take these granted, but they are not. A society has to go through processes to achieve such levels. You can't expect these out of the box from a middle east society with all its sectarian conflicts and problems.

Their are free syrians and political parties that have been kept off ballots that are democratic and secular.

Forum List

Back