🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Baton Rouge Cop Points Assault Weapon At HuffPost Reporter, Protesters

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
578258fd1b00002700f6d08e.png

HuffPost reporter David Lohr captured a female Baton Rouge police officer pointing her weapon at protesters.

Tensions hit their peak in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, late Saturday night when police officers armed with military equipment tried to clear those gathered for a demonstration from the streets and highway.

One officer, armed with an assault weapon, deliberately aimed the gun at protesters and journalists, forcing them to retreat. HuffPost senior crime reporter David Lohr was among them.

Lohr arrived in Baton Rouge earlier this week to help capture moments from the Black Lives Matter protests that took over the city’s streets. He launched a live-stream on the HuffPost Black Voices Facebook page around 11 p.m. that captured some tense moments, including police making several arrests and one protester getting shocked by a stun gun. In one jarring moment, Lohr captured an officer pointing her assault rifle at protesters ― and at him.

“An officer just pointed a machine gun at me,” Lohr says in the live-stream. “I’m not quite sure what that female officer was doing; she pointed an assault rifle at us.”

Watch the moment around the 4:45 mark:

More: Baton Rouge Cop Points Assault Weapon At HuffPost Reporter, Protesters

Well, that won't look good on her resume.

Oh you bet. They are nervous as jack rabbits. Cops are as determined to stay alive as the blacks are determined to kill them.

It would be a better world if we could take out some of the racist assholes... take you out to the island and leave you there.

A penal colony of sorts, for racists, homophobes, jackoffs...

HuffPost reporter David Lohr captured a female Baton Rouge police officer pointing her weapon at protesters.

Tensions hit their peak in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, late Saturday night when police officers armed with military equipment tried to clear those gathered for a demonstration from the streets and highway.

One officer, armed with an assault weapon, deliberately aimed the gun at protesters and journalists, forcing them to retreat. HuffPost senior crime reporter David Lohr was among them.

Lohr arrived in Baton Rouge earlier this week to help capture moments from the Black Lives Matter protests that took over the city’s streets. He launched a live-stream on the HuffPost Black Voices Facebook page around 11 p.m. that captured some tense moments, including police making several arrests and one protester getting shocked by a stun gun. In one jarring moment, Lohr captured an officer pointing her assault rifle at protesters ― and at him.

“An officer just pointed a machine gun at me,” Lohr says in the live-stream. “I’m not quite sure what that female officer was doing; she pointed an assault rifle at us.”

She pointed a 'machine gun' at him?

HIlarious

HIlarious

Now he suffers from PTSD

Better than having to attend her funeral

Some con-servatives won't be happy until some protestor are shot.

I thought cons are all worried about the "police state".?

They don't seem to mind it when the police state targets brown folks .

HIlarious

Now he suffers from PTSD

He'll be our next mass shooter. Traumatized by police his defense .

When the "brown folk" start murdering cops the "brown folk" should expect this. It ain't rocket science. As for the Huffpo "reporter" that writes he had a machine gun pointed at him? He's part of the fucking problem

HIlarious

Now he suffers from PTSD

He'll be our next mass shooter. Traumatized by police his defense .

He's your typical low info left loon moon bat.

When the "brown folk" start murdering cops the "brown folk" should expect this. It ain't rocket science. As for the Huffpo "reporter" that writes he had a machine gun pointed at him? He's part of the fucking problem
the BLM protesters have been streaming live feed of them disobeying cops hoping to get video of them getting arrested.

He is probably doing the same.

So they can cry abuse

It was one crazy guy. BLM didn't muder anyone .

Forum List

Back