BBC News - Gaza baby rescued from mother killed by Israeli airstrike

BBC News - Gaza baby rescued from mother killed by Israeli airstrike

A premature baby has been delivered from a woman killed in a Israeli airstrike on Gaza.

The bastards of the IDF murdered his mother whilst this cute little baby was still growing inside her, but doctors saved the life of this innocent child...
The mother was murdered?

I thought she was killed in an airstrike, as part of legitimate combat operations, because Hamas was intentionally positioned too close to where she was.

If you have evidence of a 'murder', from an objective and neutral source, please feel free to serve that up for the audience.

...Stop all funds to Israel - now.
Nahhhhhh...

Gotta replace those expended munitions, so they can keep on slaughtering Hamas scum.

Guys, discuss the topic please.....

I see the Zionists have managed to show their usual compassion.
None at all.

compassion for what? the fact that muslimah sluts wiggle their whorish asses with delight
when thieir "brothers" slit the throat of a jewish infant? ------I do have compassion for children
brought up in the stink and filth you advocate. There is no way for you to determine the emotions
of people you never met. I have felt compassion for victims of the stink of islam since I first
met a muslim child when I was 14 years old-------poor kid told me about "MUSLIM LAND"----which
in his poor deluded mind include all of the Indian subcontinent and all of the middle east-----
the poor kid was not deprived -----he told me that his father was a PAKISTANI DIPLOMAT----
(not unlikely considering the place we both lived back then----PS----pre 1967)

You are one disgusting p.o.s.[/QUOTE

is that the best you can do I told you about the first muslim I ever met----we were
both 14 years old. he was my intro into the muslim POV-------He was a bright kid----and
his ambition was to become a doctor. nice kid and very EDUCATED in the Islamic POV---
and very eager to "teach" me all about it. I was a very naïve kid-----but I did read
alot

compassion for what? the fact that muslimah sluts wiggle their whorish asses with delight
when thieir "brothers" slit the throat of a jewish infant? ------I do have compassion for children
brought up in the stink and filth you advocate. There is no way for you to determine the emotions
of people you never met. I have felt compassion for victims of the stink of islam since I first
met a muslim child when I was 14 years old-------poor kid told me about "MUSLIM LAND"----which
in his poor deluded mind include all of the Indian subcontinent and all of the middle east-----
the poor kid was not deprived -----he told me that his father was a PAKISTANI DIPLOMAT----
(not unlikely considering the place we both lived back then----PS----pre 1967)

is that the best you can do I told you about the first muslim I ever met----we were
both 14 years old. he was my intro into the muslim POV-------He was a bright kid----and
his ambition was to become a doctor. nice kid and very EDUCATED in the Islamic POV---
and very eager to "teach" me all about it. I was a very naïve kid-----but I did read
alot

You told me about Muslim women you disgusting p.o.s. And I could do much better to help you see the error of your ways if you weren't just a pathetic keyboard warrior.

alot

You told me about Muslim women you disgusting p.o.s. And I could do much better to help you see the error of your ways if you weren't just a pathetic keyboard warrior.

During a lecture----a very fine professor teaching a class I took said "if you cannot explain
something in plain English----they YOU DON'T understand it."

Forum List

Back