BBC: Syria conflict: Israel blamed for attack on airfield

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
grandfather vova putler promised retaliation yesterday, my guess it´d not be the one. what do you think?

_100762821_mediaitem100762817.jpg

Israel blamed for Syria airfield attack

I wish Russia,Syria,Iran would destroy Israel. This was an act of war and should be treated as such. Make China a deal too good to turn down to help as well. Funny how Israel can attack Syria but NEVER touches ISIS....that's because ISIS is Israel.

I wish Russia,Syria,Iran would destroy Israel. This was an act of war and should be treated as such. Make China a deal too good to turn down to help as well. Funny how Israel can attack Syria but NEVER touches ISIS....that's because ISIS is Israel.
don't do drugs, m'kay??? don't do drugs...

Don't use you're brain mmkay? Mmk.
in using my brain -

obama didn't care for israel.
obama funded anti-netanyahu efforts

if he thought for a second israel was isis he would have done a LOT more.

Mmk?

in using my brain -

Mmk?
Obama was funding these "rebels" who are ISIS....jesus christ....there are no "rebels" its ALL ISIS and ISIS allied terrorist groups. Just trying to destabilize another Arab government in the ME for Israel's behalf. On top of that Syria is one of THREE nations left in the world without a Rothschild bank funny thing is we are CONSTANTLY beating the war drums against the other 2 as well. Iran and North Korea...guess that's just a coincidence.

in using my brain -

Mmk?
Obama was funding these "rebels" who are ISIS....jesus christ....there are no "rebels" its ALL ISIS and ISIS allied terrorist groups. Just trying to destabilize another Arab government in the ME for Israel's behalf. On top of that Syria is one of THREE nations left in the world without a Rothschild bank funny thing is we are CONSTANTLY beating the war drums against the other 2 as well. Iran and North Korea...guess that's just a coincidence.
you earned a big old WHATEVER this morning.

wear it proudly.

....that's because ISIS is Israel.
This is new.
No not really. I have been saying it for years. As have many others. Why else attack Syria but NOT ISIS?
When you say that "ISIS is Israel", are you saying that the guys wearing black are actually Israelis, that Israel is covertly providing assistance to ISIS, or both?
I am saying Israel invented ISIS and yes the leader of ISIS is a Mossad Agent
French Report ISIL Leader Mossad Agent | Veterans Today | News - Military Foreign Affairs - VA

Forum List

Back