Be Careful What You Ask For: 2 US Soldiers Answrs Deadspin Editor's Challenge To A Fight

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Deadspin editor challenged Ted Cruz supporters to a fight, and got answered by two U.S. soldiers

After getting embarrassed and their ass kicked on Twitter after picking a proverbial fight with Sen Ted Cruz, 'Deadspin' Editor Tim Marchman went bat-shit crazy and issued a challenge to Trump supporters on Twitter:

"Unsurprising that not one Ted Cruz-supporting cuck/Twitter user
is willing to face me in the UFC octagon.
— Tim Marchman (@timmarchman)
January 25, 2017"

Marchman likely did not expect his challenge to be seriously answered, but as is the nature of our men in the armed forces, two soldiers answered the call.

The first was J.R. Salzman, a veteran of the Iraq War, a lumberjack champion, and a freelance writer. What’s more, he does this all with one arm. Salzman is a wounded warrior who lost his right arm. Despite this, the veteran answered his challenge by asking for a time and place to meet Marchman.

Time and place? https://t.co/1yQk23dUgy

— J.R. Salzman (@jrsalzman) January 25, 2017

The second was Special Forces Operator Tim Kennedy. You’ll recall Kennedy recently waterboarded Steven Crowder live during Christmas to promote Crowder’s show. This guy isn’t just a Ranger qualified Sniper, but he’s also an MMA fighter as well."

My guess is the pu$$y will back down. What do you think? :p

upload_2017-1-26_8-30-6.png

TIM MARCHMAN, DEADSPIN EDITOR
upload_2017-1-26_11-31-46.jpeg

VERSUS

TIM KENNEDY, EX-SpecOps / MMA FIGHTER
upload_2017-1-26_11-32-22.jpeg

:lmao: Yeah, my money is on 1) Marchman backing down & 2) Kennedy!

Forum List

Back