🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Be honest libs, why do you want to bring Trump down?

those are all opinions, not reasons. most of them are also untrue and nothing but failed left wing talking points designed to influence the stupid, apparently it worked on you.
You are in denial

Your man is the most inept man to ever hold the office of president

sure, winger. that's why minority unemployment is the lowest in 30 years, overall unemployment the lowest in 10 years, businesses expanding in the US at record rates, housing starts up, the market up, trade imbalances being fixed, NK coming to the table, China agreeing to reduce its tariffs on US products, ISIS virtually destroyed, Russian diplomats expelled, illegal border crossings the lowest in many years, deportations of criminal aliens at record levels, bonuses to thousands of American workers. raises to millions of American workers.

If that's inept, bring it on.

now, shall we look at Obama's record as a test of ineptness? Didn't think so---------
Minority unemployment has been dropping for eight years along with all unemployment....thanks to the Great Obama

Oh, I see. Obama is now responsible for the good things that happen under trump, I guess that makes Bush responsible for any good things that happened under Obama, right?
The economic trend under the Great Obama is well documented
Fat Donnie came in with a strong economic tide

those are all opinions, not reasons. most of them are also untrue and nothing but failed left wing talking points designed to influence the stupid, apparently it worked on you.
You are in denial

sure, winger. that's why minority unemployment is the lowest in 30 years, overall unemployment the lowest in 10 years, businesses expanding in the US at record rates, housing starts up, the market up, trade imbalances being fixed, NK coming to the table, China agreeing to reduce its tariffs on US products, ISIS virtually destroyed, Russian diplomats expelled, illegal border crossings the lowest in many years, deportations of criminal aliens at record levels, bonuses to thousands of American workers. raises to millions of American workers.

now, shall we look at Obama's record as a test of ineptness? Didn't think so---------
Minority unemployment has been dropping for eight years along with all unemployment....thanks to the Great Obama

Oh, I see. Obama is now responsible for the good things that happen under trump, I guess that makes Bush responsible for any good things that happened under Obama, right?

hogg.jpg
eggplant_meat.jpg

Attachments

• hogg.jpg
    hogg.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 20
during the election these same people were thoroughly enamored with and fully trusting of this very same state department they now choose to demonize as "deep state" boogeymen.. just to protect a criminal.

because he beat Hillary
because he ran as a republican
because he is being successful
because you don't like him personally
because you are here illegally
because you are a Russian operative
because Whoopi told you to
because you hate American freedom
because you want to kill unborn children
because you hate guns
because you hate police
because you hate the military
because Kimmel told you to

Actually this is a serious question. Tell us specifically why you want to bring Trump down and put Pence in the whitehouse.

no sane person wants to see mike pence as POTUS but team traitor needs to be held accountable for their crimes against the USA.
adam-best-adamcbest-andrew-mccabe-republicarn-james-comey-republican-31649571.png
those guys are not republicans, they were all Hillary supporters and DNC contributors. They just hate Trump because he is destroying their house of cards.

that's the russian troll farm talking point being parroted by trumptards but the one who has been historically a clinton and DNC supporter is mr trump himself.

partially true, trump is not a dem or a pub, he is an American and is doing his best to clean up the swamp dwellers from both parties. There is absolutely no evidence that he or his campaign had anything to do with Russia during the campaign. However, there is clear evidence that the Hillary campaign did.

Bovine excrement. They are irrefutable facts.

prove any one of them, I'll wait

I'll start with the lies and get to the other ones-that should be obvious -when I nothing better to do

Here's A Running List Of President Trump's Lies And Other Bullshit

Trump told more than 2,000 lies in the past year. And so did I.

opinion pieces from left wing "reporters" credibility-----------zero

OH Christ!! Seriously? Read it!!

Well well well ... look who the cat dragged in .....

during the election these same people were thoroughly enamored with and fully trusting of this very same state department they now choose to demonize as "deep state" boogeymen.. just to protect a criminal.

correct, they are doing everything possible to protect the criminal Hillary Clinton, as well as the criminals Lynch, Comey, McCabe, and Obama.

because he beat Hillary
because you hate guns
because you hate police

Actually this is a serious question. Tell us specifically why you want to bring Trump down and put Pence in the whitehouse.

no sane person wants to see mike pence as POTUS but team traitor needs to be held accountable for their crimes against the USA.
adam-best-adamcbest-andrew-mccabe-republicarn-james-comey-republican-31649571.png
those guys are not republicans, they were all Hillary supporters and DNC contributors. They just hate Trump because he is destroying their house of cards.
They are only republicans until they do their jobs

because he beat Hillary
because you hate guns
because you hate police

that's the russian troll farm talking point being parroted by trumptards but the one who has been historically a clinton and DNC supporter is mr trump himself.

partially true, trump is not a dem or a pub, he is an American and is doing his best to clean up the swamp dwellers from both parties. There is absolutely no evidence that he or his campaign had anything to do with Russia during the campaign. However, there is clear evidence that the Hillary campaign did.

there is plenty of evidence.. including criminal lies to the FBI to cover it up.

complete with GUILTY PLEAS and RECUSALS after the FBI "leaked" the truth.

You are in denial

you are an idiot. If you post "the great Obama" one more time you go to my ignore list, I guarantee it.

In a Trumpian society, we devise simplistic nicknames for our politicians based on observable characteristics

So we get..

Lil Marco
Lying Ted
Crooked Hillary
Fat Donnie
The Great Obama

I'll start with the lies and get to the other ones-that should be obvious -when I nothing better to do

Here's A Running List Of President Trump's Lies And Other Bullshit

Trump told more than 2,000 lies in the past year. And so did I.

opinion pieces from left wing "reporters" credibility-----------zero

OH Christ!! Seriously? Read it!!

why would I read that crap? I don't read crap from BLM, the KKK, or Kos, or the Aryan brotherhood. I don't read crap from any far right or left group,. Apparently you do.
TRump obeys FOX and hannity and the kkk has some really good people among them

if you believe any of that you are dumber than I thought.
come on red ,,,,you know the kkk has some good people among them

jeff sessions lied to congress and tried to cover up his secret russian meetings.

the FBI "leaked" this fact which he then admitted...

hence the recusal...

mike flynn lied to the FBI and the FBI "leaked" the truth of his cover-up

hence his indictment for lying to the FBI (which he eventually admitted)

Redfish, post: 19725743

I don't like Trumpo because he has Trumporoids like you believing every right wing fake reality story the right wing hate propaganda machine makes up.

these are inarguable FACTS and trumptards help these criminals play VICTIM.

boo hoo the FBI "leaked" that criminals committed crimes against the USA.

trump was never the TARGET of warranted FBI surveillance of RUSSIANS...

until team trump started colluding with RUSSIANS and got caught lying to FBI.

innocent connections don't need to be covered-up and lied about.

Forum List

Back