Bear hunting now bad

Eva Shockey responds to critics of bear hunt - GrindTV.com

So according to retards on her face book page bear hunting is somehow bad. For those not aware each State establishes quotes for hunting based on animal population with the intent to thin the ranks to ensure the population does not become so large it threatens the entire population of that animal nor becomes a problem for humans.

It is conservatism of resources and protection for animal populations.
Those same retards probably support the murder of unborn babies, ie; abortion.

Blacks bears numbers in Pennsylvania have increased greatly in the last 50 years. The state has slightly increased the hunting season for bears to include the first week of firearm deer season. Since their reach is expanding these extended seasons do not over hunt the bears. I was just at the cabin and watched a medium size black clomp across the field over.

So according to retards on her face book page bear hunting is somehow bad. For those not aware each State establishes quotes for hunting based on animal population with the intent to thin the ranks to ensure the population does not become so large it threatens the entire population of that animal nor becomes a problem for humans.

Whatever you do, don't post a picture of your harvest in the Coffee Shop. They progtards in there that have taken over will have a shit fit.
Damn right. I damn sure don't wanna see it.
And of course, everybody must ALWAYS do what you LIBERALS say. Conservatives can just go pound sand.

Ya... we got your number... asshole.
Are you addressing me as the asshole? If so...just for your information..I am not a liberal. Or a convservative. Or an uppie. Or a downie. Or a righty or a lefty. Or an innie or an outtie. I'm just me. Kinda all over the place but hey...I'm the one that hasta live with me. :lol:

Yeah, and I bet you have offered to adopt each and every one of those babies, haven't ya?

Yeah, and I bet you have offered to adopt each and every one of those babies, haven't ya?
That would be a little absurd.

Would it? Then instead of adopting, you can pay for the healthcare, schooling, food, etc for all the babies you want saved and let some other person raise the kid. But the cost comes from your pocket. Including the rape and incest victims forced to keep it because of your namby pambyness.

Would it? Then instead of adopting, you can pay for the healthcare, schooling, food, etc for all the babies you want saved and let some other person raise the kid. But the cost comes from your pocket. Including the rape and incest victims forced to keep it because of your namby pambyness.
Yep, I hit the nonsense of abortion is a womans right to murder a child nerve.

You didn't hit anything except in yer dreams. I am pro choice. Period. Nothing will ever change my mind and nothing will ever change yours. End of story.

well , if hunting bear for food [rather than as a contest] it seems that humans would use the most efficient means possible . Course that'd be a gun Old School !!
I got no quarrel with a bear, and prefer not to eat carrion eaters.

Starving, I'd try bear.

Seen them skinned.

Look too much like a skinned out man.

I wish we had them here to thin out the feral hogs.

You didn't hit anything except in yer dreams. I am pro choice. Period. Nothing will ever change my mind and nothing will ever change yours. End of story.
I am pro choice too.

I chose never to get a woman pregnant that I did not love.

Whatever you do, don't post a picture of your harvest in the Coffee Shop. They progtards in there that have taken over will have a shit fit.
Man, you HARVEST things you plant.

Animals are KILLED, not "harvested".

Forum List

Back