Bear hunting now bad

bear kills Rutgers student and New Jersey has quite a black bear population [troublesome] . Plus New Jersey has gotta be one of the most densely populated states in the USA . --- Black Bear Kills Rutgers Student In New Jersey - Business Insider --- oh geez , I can just hear the animal lovers say , but , but , but the aminals owned Nfirst , yeah , eat the animals !!
They won't take them here for fear of genetically fucking up the Louisiana black bear population.

I wish we could get all Jersey could send.

got nothing to do with a FAIR FIGHT Luddley , its all about HARVESTING animals fer food , same as a tomata or zucchini squash !!

And yet, some posted against eating dogs.

She's disgusting.
Idiots like you are disgusting. Stupid fool.

She has said her goal is to kill at least one of every animal on the planet.

How can anyone defend that?
Do you support abortion?

I get so sick of you idiots saying a human fetus is worth the same as a dead animal.
You are the idiot. A human fetus IS more valuable than a live or dead animal. Live with you halfwitted nitwit.

well , if hunting bear for food [rather than as a contest] it seems that humans would use the most efficient means possible . Course that'd be a gun Old School !!
I got no quarrel with a bear, and prefer not to eat carrion eaters.

Starving, I'd try bear.

Seen them skinned.

Look too much like a skinned out man.

I wish we had them here to thin out the feral hogs.

Screwing with the natural balance hurts everyone. If we still had natural predators, we would not have a problem with feral hogs.
Shoot the hogs, problem solved.

well , if hunting bear for food [rather than as a contest] it seems that humans would use the most efficient means possible . Course that'd be a gun Old School !!

Starving, I'd try bear.

Seen them skinned.

Screwing with the natural balance hurts everyone. If we still had natural predators, we would not have a problem with feral hogs.
Thats what we do here, every one I see and get a shot at

looks like Luddeley is taking a nap err sumthin , maybe some wine !!

th

Starving, I'd try bear.

Seen them skinned.

You shoot one, five feed on the carcass and run off and breed.

You cannot shoot enough to dent the population, sadly.

got nothing to do with a FAIR FIGHT Luddley , its all about HARVESTING animals fer food , same as a tomata or zucchini squash !!
Bullshit.

One plants seeds in order to harvest.

One KILLS animals

The use of "harvest" when "kill" is appropriate is chickenshit rationalization and sanitizing of what actually happens.

don't think that that's an important distinction Roadrunner but to each his own !!

Eva Shockey responds to critics of bear hunt - GrindTV.com

So according to retards on her face book page bear hunting is somehow bad. For those not aware each State establishes quotes for hunting based on animal population with the intent to thin the ranks to ensure the population does not become so large it threatens the entire population of that animal nor becomes a problem for humans.

It is conservatism of resources and protection for animal populations.
Whatever you do, don't post a picture of your harvest in the Coffee Shop. They progtards in there that have taken over will have a shit fit.
Picture?
I'm going to have the pelt made into a coat and wear it while I'm there.
:)

So according to retards on her face book page bear hunting is somehow bad. For those not aware each State establishes quotes for hunting based on animal population with the intent to thin the ranks to ensure the population does not become so large it threatens the entire population of that animal nor becomes a problem for humans.

While I am not a hunter, hunting is necessary for the reasons you stated. I have no problem with anyone who chooses to hunt, so long as the animal they kill is served on someone's plate for dinner.

Starving, I'd try bear.

Seen them skinned.

Absolutely not true. The only predators that were native to the southeastern US and capable of taking a hog were bears, wolves, and mountain lions. None of those would have made a big enough dent in the population of feral hogs to stop the population explosion. And none of them would willingly attack a full grown sow or boar unless there was no other prey around. Feral swine work in groups. The predators might pick off the occasional straggler, but would not effect the overall population.

While I am not a hunter, hunting is necessary for the reasons you stated. I have no problem with anyone who chooses to hunt, so long as the animal they kill is served on someone's plate for dinner.

Hunters also provide a good portion of each state's conservation fund, through the licences and special taxes paid.

And the meat is often donated to charity organizations. The last I read, Safari International had donated enough meat for 9 million 1/4 pound servings of lean protein.

Starving, I'd try bear.

Seen them skinned.

And once the bears cleaned out the hogs we'd have a bear problem.
You going to be okay with shooting em?

Forum List

Back