Bear513 update

I did everything i could do

Get on your knees and pray...…..it doesn't have to be eloquent or long winded. Just talk to Him, pour out your heart to Him as you would to a trusted best friend. He will hear you and give you peace.

You are not hidden
There's never been a moment
You were forgotten
You are not hopeless
Though you have been broken
Your innocence stolen

I hear you whisper underneath your breath
I hear your SOS, your SOS

I will send out an army to find you
In the middle of the darkest night
It's true, I will rescue you

There is no distance
That cannot be covered
Over and over
You're not defenseless
I'll be your shelter
I'll be your armor

I will never stop marching to reach you
In the middle of the hardest fight

I hear the whisper underneath your breath
I hear you whisper, you have nothing left

Oh, I will rescue you

That is so beautiful.

Some good advice in here, Bear. I don't know what you're going through, but I do know whatever it is, drinking will make it so much worse and harder to face. Maybe you can't deal with it all at once, but baby steps Bear. Take baby steps to getting right with yourself again.

I will hope for you Bear.
I think it was Ann Landers who said,
referring to drinking to drown out your problems...

Problems know how to swim

Some good advice in here, Bear. I don't know what you're going through, but I do know whatever it is, drinking will make it so much worse and harder to face. Maybe you can't deal with it all at once, but baby steps Bear. Take baby steps to getting right with yourself again.

I will hope for you Bear.
I think it was Ann Landers who said,
referring to drinking to drown out your problems...

Problems know how to swim

OMG it's so true.

You think you've killed them, but they're there to greet you at the breakfast table in the morning.

Get on your knees and pray...…..it doesn't have to be eloquent or long winded. Just talk to Him, pour out your heart to Him as you would to a trusted best friend. He will hear you and give you peace.

You are not hidden
There's never been a moment
You were forgotten
You are not hopeless
Though you have been broken
Your innocence stolen

There is no distance
That cannot be covered
Over and over
You're not defenseless
I'll be your shelter
I'll be your armor

I hear the whisper underneath your breath
I hear you whisper, you have nothing left

Oh, I will rescue you

That is so beautiful.

This and a few others have helped me thru some tough times. I always hear them, really hear them and the messages they provide......when I'm at the lowest and I know it's from Him, whispering to me to hang on and keep going......even when I don't want too

I have to die, in order to experience it , I am so selfish and serious, when people die

What else am I supposed to comment on?

I have been drinking 24/7 for a month now I guess I could buy a gun and end it fast but I want to feel there pain and loneliness.

I am still living my body is drying out

Maybe you are drinking because you are trying to avoid something you don't want to face, a way to escape it.

Maybe the only way out is to address it with someone you can trust? the inner pain and torment needs to be dissipated to allow the warm outside sunshine to flow back into you, which reaches that deep pool inside you that will gush up to meet it. The joy of life power is always there somewhere in everyone of us, but it has to be wanted and searched for it to be found.

I have changed my line of life's pursuit every decade or so, to handle new things that always makes it more fun, something to look forward to.

I went for years having NO TV, to instead read and visit local and regional places, such as sports, go kart racing and so on. I have been back on TV the last two years, but now getting restless thinking to stop it in January, go back into a more outdoor life again.

I went for years not yard gardening, then did gardening for a while, this after I stopped indoor gardening. Now I just maintain the minimum as I have other interest taking my time. Now beginning to think about indoor gardening again.

I went for 15 years into deep sky viewing with the Obsession 25" F 5 Telescope, visiting two regional start parties each year, dropped it in 2010 to concentrate on the growing family life, now waiting to buy a 17.5" F 4.5 Telescope to dive back in and because my oldest daughter has the Deep Sky observing bug. Got reunited with some observing friends when I rejoined the local astronomy club.

Being depressed in accentuated when you drink it up and sit around, it is a person stagnating, when you could get up and look at the clouds, watch the sunset, visit nice places and wonder, or look into something new that is fresh and challenging.

The human race is always full of shit, but you can chose to live your life well around it as I have been doing for years now. I live in a silent world of my making, deliberately being deaf in order to protect and support my children financially, be there for them around the clock as a single parent, it is a sacrifice I made to make it possible. My home is slowly falling apart, but I am not dwelling on it. In a couple years from now, I should be able to start on my getting a Cochlear implant and rejoin the world of sound, what a great day to look forward to!

Please try to talking with someone you can trust, it will make a lot of difference when you do. Alcohol is NOT a good "friend" to have around.

Not sure what to say Bear. Lots of people have given some great advice and have proved that you do have friends here that truly care about you.
Nobody can help you..only you can help you. I hope you find some peace and can beat this depression you are in. And I wish you got a dog, but maybe that's not such a good idea right now. If you can't help yourself, how can you help a dog that needs you so desperately to BE there for him/her?

Don't know if you are religious or spiritual or not, but I will pray for you anyway.

Hugs

Forum List

Back