Beau Biden Has Died

So, anybody seen any new polling showing by how much Plugs has moved up on Hillary?

What kind of lost-in-the-woods partisan hack drone would even go looking for something like that?

Oh... sorry.... :redface: umm.... how 'bout them Cubs.

those who believe not in dialogue and diversity but in exterminating all dissent to their positions until they have paved the world over into their own exclusive image and likeness.

That is of course unAmerican. ....

That of course describes - exactly - far left liberals today.

What, babies just suddenly spring to live at birth in liberal world...?

20 weeks, still eligible for a Democrat death..

View attachment 41966 View attachment 41967

What, people that have been born are not as important as a fertilized egg?

You've redefined fetus as a fertilized egg...I'm guessing you place no value on either.

You don't know that.....I just don't place more value on a fertilized egg, fetus, or embryo than I do on a person that has already been born.
Equal value, egg to death, sounds good to me...but unlikely...:dunno:

Well, then read the posts and quit assuming what isn't there.
Sometimes you only get to the bottom line by confrontational comments. You ultimately relayed what you believe, where's the harm?

I've never had a thread that stuck to the original intent. In this case it started and may continue as a thread on a heartbreaking family tragedy. Reviewing and challenging views on the stages and value of life seems like an inevitable subject to me.

Some of the suck-holing, one-sided melodrama on this thread has been absolutely, roll on the floor funny.

Unlike everyone on this board, the Bidens have to have their grief and loss dragged into public and inevitably exploited by right wing assholes, such as we see here in more than a few posts.

To those of you who have done so, you don't have the endurance or toughness that it takes to be in their shoes for a single, ordinary day. It's why they are where they are and you are fucking anonymous.

You've redefined fetus as a fertilized egg...I'm guessing you place no value on either.

You don't know that.....I just don't place more value on a fertilized egg, fetus, or embryo than I do on a person that has already been born.

Sometimes you only get to the bottom line by confrontational comments. You ultimately relayed what you believe, where's the harm?

The harm is that you are assuming things based on your own interpretation of what I've said. You can assume that you have discovered what I believe, but you really haven't. All I have said is that I put more value on a human being that has been born and is alive than I would on a fertilized egg, fetus or embryo. If we are going to assume based on what has been said, then obviously you would let a woman die rather than let her have an abortion if the pregnancy was going to end up killing her.

What, babies just suddenly spring to live at birth in liberal world...?

20 weeks, still eligible for a Democrat death..

View attachment 41966 View attachment 41967

Takes a special kind of asswipe to not only insinuate some stranger places no value on human life, but to troll a funeral thread to do so.

Stay classy, dickbreath.

Yup, "Stay classy, dickbreath"...nice Pogo-ism...:laugh:

Gee, I hate to break it to you, Lumpy1, but this thread is about the death of the son of our Vice-President. It is not about abortion or how some people label babies before they are born.

I used to think that you would not troll just for trolling's sake, but I see I was wrong about that.

Are there so very few Righties out there with a soul and some compassion these days?

Damn, this is just plain old sad.

tinydancer gets it. She understands the meaning of this thread.

This thread like all others goes where-ever they go and I don't recognize you as USMB's official thread monitor.

. Read over your posts then decide just how much you've stuck to the original intent. Seems to me your more interested in personal attacks and myopic political judgements than offering any posts of value. Your outrage bleeds phony.

Unlike everyone on this board, the Bidens have to have their grief and loss dragged into public and inevitably exploited by right wing assholes, such as we see here in more than a few posts.

To those of you who have done so, you don't have the endurance or toughness that it takes to be in their shoes for a single, ordinary day. It's why they are where they are and you are fucking anonymous.
I'll bet Joe Biden thinks your life is a joke. Of course he'd never say so.

The harm is that you are assuming things based on your own interpretation of what I've said. You can assume that you have discovered what I believe, but you really haven't. All I have said is that I put more value on a human being that has been born and is alive than I would on a fertilized egg, fetus or embryo. If we are going to assume based on what has been said, then obviously you would let a woman die rather than let her have an abortion if the pregnancy was going to end up killing her.

I took you for your word when you said this, ".I just don't place more value on a fertilized egg, fetus, or embryo than I do on a person that has already been born"

Assumption has nothing to do it and you're welcome to change your view at will but don't expect me to not recognize the difference.

I'm willing to drop the abortion issue in this thread but this is the comment that motivated my involvement in the first place .. Post # 184 (this thread)

"Pity that you have so much love for a fetus and so much hate for actual living people. You are thoroughly devoid of reasoning and most assuredly soulless."

Last edited:

I took you for your word when you said this, ".I just don't place more value on a fertilized egg, fetus, or embryo than I do on a person that has already been born" assumption has nothing to do it and you're welcome to change your view at will but don't expect me to not recognize the difference.

I'm willing to drop the abortion issue in this thread but this is the comment that motivated my involvement. Post # 184

"Pity that you have so much love for a fetus and so much hate for actual living people. You are thoroughly devoid of reasoning and most assuredly soulless."

Actually unless you're an abortion doctor this subject is not moot. It's between the pregger chick and her doctor. Get over it.

How the thread started:
"Beau Biden succumbs to cancer at age 46, family grieves"

What the thread devolved to:

100716a2.jpg

I took you for your word when you said this, ".I just don't place more value on a fertilized egg, fetus, or embryo than I do on a person that has already been born" assumption has nothing to do it and you're welcome to change your view at will but don't expect me to not recognize the difference.

I'm willing to drop the abortion issue in this thread but this is the comment that motivated my involvement. Post # 184

Actually unless you're an abortion doctor this subject is not moot. It's between the pregger chick and her doctor. Get over it.
Join the real world, it's pretty obvious it's not that simplistic..

I wonder if I'll receive some apologies, When the dust settles, I am relatively innocent after-all.. :laugh:

I took you for your word when you said this, ".I just don't place more value on a fertilized egg, fetus, or embryo than I do on a person that has already been born"
So, using your same method of arriving at the bottom line, you place more value on a fertilized egg, fetus or embryo than you do on a person that has already been born, right?

Assumption has nothing to do it and you're welcome to change your view at will but don't expect me to not recognize the difference.
But you are assuming, or better still, misinterpreting...because my post says that I don't consider a fertilized egg, a fetus or an embryo more important than a person. It doesn't say that I don't consider a fetus, fertilized egg or embryo important, so maybe your comprehension is what is questionable here.

I'm willing to drop the abortion issue in this thread but this is the comment that motivated my involvement in the first place .. Post # 184 (this thread)

Please do explain to me how you get that I don't consider a fetus important, or that I want to abort a fetus, or whatever it is you feel is the belief that I relayed within my quote. I believe you have assumed what you wanted to believe about my position without giving much thought to what I actually said.

I wonder if I'll receive some apologies, When the dust settles, I am relatively innocent after-all.. :laugh:

Considering one of the definitions of "innocent" - I suppose you are.

Innocent
uninformed or unaware; ignorant.

So, using your same method of arriving at the bottom line, you place more value on a fertilized egg, fetus or embryo than you do on a person that has already been born, right?

But you are assuming, or better still, misinterpreting...because my post says that I don't consider a fertilized egg, a fetus or an embryo more important than a person. It doesn't say that I don't consider a fetus, fertilized egg or embryo important, so maybe your comprehension is what is questionable here.

Please do explain to me how you get that I don't consider a fetus important, or that I want to abort a fetus, or whatever it is you feel is the belief that I relayed within my quote. I believe you have assumed what you wanted to believe about my position without giving much thought to what I actually said.

At this point I'm a whatever on your contortions, let's drop the subject and move on.

At this point I'm a whatever on your contortions, let's drop the subject and move on.

Yeah sure, you just realized that my post didn't say what you insisted it did........it's not "whatever" it is concession without actually admitting it.

Yeah sure, you just realized that my post didn't say what you insisted it did........it's not "whatever" it is concession without actually admitting it.
Pick whatever rationalizations fit your needs, no problem...:itsok:

Forum List

Back