Beau Biden Has Died

The faux outrage over a few snarky comments is duly noted. The truth is nobody really gives a fuck about Joe Biden and his family except the people that are very close to him. Amongst the USMB population that amounts to ZERO people. Most folks just feel compelled to be polite. Good for them, but I don't feel that way.

We've all experienced grief and loss. Biden's pain is no worse than the pain I've had in my life or the pain you've had in yours. .I find humor to be an excellent anodyne.

So here's a great big FUCK YOU to everyone who can't take a joke.

:thup:

You're a low-life piece of shit. Fuck off.

Tissue?

Douchebag?

Buttplug?

The faux outrage over a few snarky comments is duly noted. The truth is nobody really gives a fuck about Joe Biden and his family except the people that are very close to him. Amongst the USMB population that amounts to ZERO people. Most folks just feel compelled to be polite. Good for them, but I don't feel that way.

We've all experienced grief and loss. Biden's pain is no worse than the pain I've had in my life or the pain you've had in yours. .I find humor to be an excellent anodyne.

So here's a great big FUCK YOU to everyone who can't take a joke.

:thup:

You're a low-life piece of shit. Fuck off.

Tissue?

Douchebag?

Buttplug?

Keep pretending you aren't disgusted with yourself, you piece of shit little low-life punk.

Firstly- I don't represent any "party". Unlike you and your ilk of mindless sheep, I think and speak for myself.
Sure you don't....it just a coincidence that anything political you say just happens to sound right-wing.

Secondly, , shame on YOU- for being a phony. You don't care about Biden or his family. You don't even know them. You're just seizing an opportunity to act morally superior.
You don't know who I care about. I don't have to be bosom buddies with someone to express words of sympathy to the loved ones of someone that passes away, or at least say nothing if I hated them as much as you obviously do. Biden just happens to be the Vice President of the United States, if you don't know him you must be the dumbest person on this board.

I don't consider myself morally superior, but compared to you, I most certainly am. I wouldn't be so crass as to dis someone's dead loved one even if I don't happen to like their choice of political party.

Pity you can't shed another of your copious crocodile for the souls of THE ABORTED.

Pity that you have so much love for a fetus and so much hate for actual living people. You are thoroughly devoid of reasoning and most assuredly soulless.
What, babies just suddenly spring to live at birth in liberal world...?

20 weeks, still eligible for a Democrat death..

ultrasound4d18b.jpg a_101708832.jpg

Pity you can't shed another of your copious crocodile for the souls of THE ABORTED.

Pity that you have so much love for a fetus and so much hate for actual living people. You are thoroughly devoid of reasoning and most assuredly soulless.

View attachment 41966 View attachment 41967

What, people that have been born are not as important as a fertilized egg?

You've redefined fetus as a fertilized egg...I'm guessing you place no value on either.

You've redefined fetus as a fertilized egg...I'm guessing you place no value on either.

You don't know that.....I just don't place more value on a fertilized egg, fetus, or embryo than I do on a person that has already been born.

Just to add a few things:

Biden took the Amtrak every single night from Washington to Delaware, to be with his boys.

Biden has had a standing rule throughout his 40+ years in Washington: No matter what he was doing, or who he was speaking with, if one of his boys called he was to be interrupted immediately.

That's devotion.
So fucking what? The life-long drunk was a 'family man'? So fucking what? He also could never resist putting his hands on other men's wives. He's very lucky some husband didn't kick his head in. VERY LUCKY!
Anyway. He'll be dead some day and his memory will fade away faster than a fart in the wind.

NO. That is a lie. A bald-faced RWNJ lie.

I don't even know where that bullshit came from about the wife and what fucking moron put that out there.

From what I know his wife was almost ready to pass out at his swearing in and Joe who knows them both personally was trying to keep her from literally passing out out of nervousness. He was rubbing her neck to keep her standing up for crying out loud.

Now if anyone has known a leg cramp or worse yet a shoulder cramp you would know you have to punch it out or massage it out.

:lol: On the bright side Sir Biden chose massage rather than the punching out of the knots.That would have looked really really bad if he started punching her shoulders.

Now if anyone can tell me different by all means do so, but this is what I know from inside the beltway from a couple of people I know.

Good grief. Has anyone ever seen his darling Jill and how he looks at her? To allude to Joe being a lech is beyond the pale.

You don't know that.....I just don't place more value on a fertilized egg, fetus, or embryo than I do on a person that has already been born.

Hey Mertex maybe as a lib you can answer this for me.

Chelsea Clinton was having a baby.

Why did mostly everyone on the left call what was inside her a baby?

For all her months of pregnancy, Chelsea was having a baby.

Takes a special kind of asswipe to not only insinuate some stranger places no value on human life, but to troll a funeral thread to do so.

Stay classy, dickbreath.

Last edited:

Still on the good side. Nice to read you TD.

Because even when it is still a "fetus" people don't go around saying "she's having a fetus". It's common knowledge that when a woman is pregnant, she will eventually give birth to a "baby"...........geez, it's not rocket science.

Just to add a few things:

Biden took the Amtrak every single night from Washington to Delaware, to be with his boys.

Biden has had a standing rule throughout his 40+ years in Washington: No matter what he was doing, or who he was speaking with, if one of his boys called he was to be interrupted immediately.

That's devotion.
So fucking what? The life-long drunk was a 'family man'? So fucking what? He also could never resist putting his hands on other men's wives. He's very lucky some husband didn't kick his head in. VERY LUCKY!
Anyway. He'll be dead some day and his memory will fade away faster than a fart in the wind.

NO. That is a lie. A bald-faced RWNJ lie.

I don't even know where that bullshit came from about the wife and what fucking moron put that out there.

From what I know his wife was almost ready to pass out at his swearing in and Joe who knows them both personally was trying to keep her from literally passing out out of nervousness. He was rubbing her neck to keep her standing up for crying out loud.

Now if anyone has known a leg cramp or worse yet a shoulder cramp you would know you have to punch it out or massage it out.

[emoji38] On the bright side Sir Biden chose massage rather than the punching out of the knots.That would have looked really really bad if he started punching her shoulders.

Now if anyone can tell me different by all means do so, but this is what I know from inside the beltway from a couple of people I know.

Good grief. Has anyone ever seen his darling Jill and how he looks at her? To allude to Joe being a lech is beyond the pale.
Yepp. Only asswipes can stoop that low.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Uhhh, we call it a baby.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Takes a special kind of asswipe to not only insinuate some stranger places no value on human life, but to troll a funeral thread to do so.

Stay classy, dickbreath.

Yup, "Stay classy, dickbreath"...nice Pogo-ism...:laugh:

Stay classy, dickbreath.

Yup, "Stay classy, dickbreath"...nice Pogo-ism...:laugh:

Gee, I hate to break it to you, Lumpy1, but this thread is about the death of the son of our Vice-President. It is not about abortion or how some people label babies before they are born.

I used to think that you would not troll just for trolling's sake, but I see I was wrong about that.

Are there so very few Righties out there with a soul and some compassion these days?

Damn, this is just plain old sad.

tinydancer gets it. She understands the meaning of this thread.

Equal value, egg to death, sounds good to me...but unlikely...:dunno:

Forum List

Back