Beautiful blonde ww calls Michelle O a ape!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Georgia Elementary School Educator Fired After Allegedly Calling Michelle Obama A ‘Gorilla’
It’s the second time this year a district employee has been disciplined for social media comments.

What is so surprising to me, a woman of color, is that this woman is a school teacher, a mentor to young people and the first as do most white women, to go nigga huntin when they gain weight, get old or look like shit...cause we all know negro men are the first to boost self esteem in white bitches when they own turn against them....I just don't get this white bitch at all!!

I wish ww would understand, its these gorilla mama's thats providing yaw with negro men these days

You can't post "Beautiful blonde" in the title and not have a picture.

Georgia Elementary School Educator Fired After Allegedly Calling Michelle Obama A 'Gorilla' | Huffington Post

Michelle is cuter than this blonde. (imo)

But she said something on facebook, not to any class.
Honestly? Every thought, every word is now to be used against us in any capacity.
I think it's B.S. Glad I have never been on facebook, as it is. I doubt there is one innocent soul in this nation if you scour their every comment.

Georgia Elementary School Educator Fired After Allegedly Calling Michelle Obama A 'Gorilla' | Huffington Post

Honestly? Every thought, every word is now to be used against us in any capacity.
I think it's B.S. Glad I have never been on facebook, as it is. I doubt there is one innocent soul in this nation if you scour their every comment.

Uh, OP needs to remove "beautiful" from the title. But, like they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I'll never understand why people post so much personal stuff on FB. They're just putting themselves at a disadvantage.

Georgia Elementary School Educator Fired After Allegedly Calling Michelle Obama A ‘Gorilla’
It’s the second time this year a district employee has been disciplined for social media comments.

What is so surprising to me, a woman of color, is that this woman is a school teacher, a mentor to young people and the first as do most white women, to go nigga huntin when they gain weight, get old or look like shit...cause we all know negro men are the first to boost self esteem in white bitches when they own turn against them....I just don't get this white bitch at all!!

I wish ww would understand, its these gorilla mama's thats providing yaw with negro men these days

Woo. You find her "beautiful?" No wonder you failed to post the link. Evidently your self-esteem is dragging the floor again. What's up with dat?

That said there is no room at the inn for blatantly racist bitches (and that goes for that West York, PA mayor) of any color. If they can't control their hateful demons, they deserve to work at McD's.

Unless I misunderstand because I haven't looked at the link yet but the looks of mrobamas wife looking like a Gorilla is no big deal is it ?? It is blondies OPINION on some social media and in real life perhaps but still NO BIG DEAL . The only time I would fault blondie is when she teaches kids in her school teacher job that mrobamas wife looks like a Gorilla TRed .

Last edited:

----------------------------------- and Turkoza has it right on this silly issue !!

Unless I misunderstand because I haven't looked at the link yet but the looks of mrobamas wife looking like a Gorilla is no big deal is it . It is blondies opinion on some social media and in real life perhaps but still NO BIG DEAL . The only time I would fault blondie is when she teaches kids in her school teacher job that mrobamas wife looks like a Gorilla TRed .

Unless I misunderstand because I haven't looked at the link yet but the looks of mrobamas wife looking like a Gorilla is no big deal is it . It is blondies opinion on some social media and in real life perhaps but still NO BIG DEAL . The only time I would fault blondie is when she teaches kids in her school teacher job that mrobamas wife looks like a Gorilla .

Here's the thing. Kids have access to her Facebook page meaning they are likely aware of their teacher's bigotry (and in this case, stupidity) and who wants a stupid bigot teaching their kids anything? I'm guessing she wanted to get fired so she can file a wrongful termination suit. Stay tuned for the rest of the story.

Woo. You find her "beautiful?" No wonder you failed to post the link. Evidently your self-esteem is dragging the floor again. What's up with dat?

That said there is no room at the inn for blatantly racist bitches (and that goes for that West York, PA mayor) of any color. If they can't control their hateful demons, they deserve to work at McD's.
I was being tongue in cheek, trying to get yaw to read my post....we all know if Tigger come's off deep, my message never gets heard....personally I find this white bitch fat disgusting and just a nigga away from a love affair.

------------------------------------------------- I responded to your opening post TRed .

I was being tongue in cheek, trying to get yaw to read my post....we all know if Tigger come's off deep, my message never gets heard....personally I find this white bitch fat disgusting and just a nigga away from a love affair.

Fair enough but I read and enjoy (but don't often agree with) your POV and I, for one, am grateful the brothers keep that kind of stuff busy, satisfied and away from me.

I guess I find you always angry, often irrational, and generally race-baiting but maybe that's just me.

Whatever happened to truth in advertising, anyway?

The first word of this post should have read "porcine".

I am just curious as to how your racists comments would go over at your place of employment! Ever ask yourself that?

Forum List

Back