Beautiful places to visit.

Imperila fora, Rome, Italy :adoreheart::adoreheart:
passeggiata-roma-fori-imperiali-1280x720.jpg

Damn. Why does it have to be on the other side of freakin Africa ?
It's far flung to be sure but I guess that helped keep it pristine. I got there shortly after the airport went in on Mahe in 1972. I was there in 73 when it was still a British protectorate. Before that the only way to get there was by sea. I think they still have only the one airport for international travel. They may have strips on some of the other islands now. But likely only to and from Mahe.

It's far flung to be sure but I guess that helped keep it pristine. I got there shortly after the airport went in on Mahe in 1972. I was there in 73 when it was still a British protectorate. Before that the only way to get there was by sea. I think they still have only the one airport for international travel. They may have strips on some of the other islands now. But likely only to and from Mahe.
Before Jaws came out and nobody was scared of sharks yet ?:cool:
Aren't those great white & tiger shark-waters around south Africa ?

Adirondacks.jpg
1200px-St-Regis-Falls_NY_1.jpg

New York State does have its Leftist shitholes like NYC, but this is one of the most beautiful treasures of the entire state. The Adirondack Mountains. My family lineage can be traced back to the Palmers and Morans who settled in Franklin Co. and the small village of St. Regis Falls. My grandparents had a trailer which they built an addition to during the 1970s. We would go there every year for a week or two until 1978. After that, my grandparents sold the property.

Last edited:
Then of course, if you want to explore a little history, the Erie Canal stretches from Albany to Buffalo and passes through some quaint little villages like Middleport, Brockport, and Spencerport; and the cities of Lockport, Rochester, Syracuse, Rome, Utica, Little Falls, and terminates in Troy. This connects the Champlain Canal to the Niagara River.
Map-Erie-Canal.gif

Then of course, if you want to explore a little history, the Erie Canal stretches from Albany to Buffalo and passes through some quaint little villages like Middleport, Brockport, and Spencerport; and the cities of Lockport, Rochester, Syracuse, Rome, Utica, Little Falls, and terminates in Troy. This connects the Champlain Canal to the Niagara River.View attachment 353771
Buffalo. Where they found Jimmy Hoffa buried.
(Oh wait , that was in Bruce Almighty )

Forum List

Back