Beauty VS Sex Appeal...

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
So...
I had a lady friend over, and she wanted to introduce me to a series I hadn't watched before. The series was Rome. We were watching it on my Amazon prime account. Well its a pretty good show really... But that's not the point...
As we were watching she starts asking the usual comparative questions which annoy every man to death. "Do you think she's pretty"? Do you think she's sexy"? "Why"?
""Why"...? That's a good question... This is a very good question. And one not easy to quantify. While I tried to explain, that the particular woman she had asked about, really wasn't all that attractive, she had "sex appeal".
Well as you can well imagine that led into an hours worth of interrogation as to what "sex appeal" is. And how "sex appeal" can turn a "6" into a "9". She was surprisingly receptive to this apparently underestimated aspect of attractiveness.
So a PSA of sorts... Ladies... (and I use the term loosely here at USMB) Just because you may not be centerfold material, or built for a runway in Milan. And though you may not feel like the most beautiful woman in the room at a given moment...
Don't forget. Looks are only one part of the equation. Many times; a 6 based on looks alone, has bested an 8 merely by having an attitude or "sex appeal"; that just cannot be ignored.
If you were guys; I'd just remind you that you gotta fuck, with the dick you were given. But for the ladies... Rock what you got like you're the only woman in the world. The results might surprise you.
There's a world of difference between beauty, and "sex appeal".

So...
I had a lady friend over, and she wanted to introduce me to a series I hadn't watched before. The series was Rome. We were watching it on my Amazon prime account. Well its a pretty good show really... But that's not the point...
As we were watching she starts asking the usual comparative questions which annoy every man to death. "Do you think she's pretty"? Do you think she's sexy"? "Why"?
""Why"...? That's a good question... This is a very good question. And one not easy to quantify. While I tried to explain, that the particular woman she had asked about, really wasn't all that attractive, she had "sex appeal".
Well as you can well imagine that led into an hours worth of interrogation as to what "sex appeal" is. And how "sex appeal" can turn a "6" into a "9". She was surprisingly receptive to this apparently underestimated aspect of attractiveness.
So a PSA of sorts... Ladies... (and I use the term loosely here at USMB) Just because you may not be centerfold material, or built for a runway in Milan. And though you may not feel like the most beautiful woman in the room at a given moment...
Don't forget. Looks are only one part of the equation. Many times; a 6 based on looks alone, has bested an 8 merely by having an attitude or "sex appeal"; that just cannot be ignored.
If you were guys; I'd just remind you that you gotta fuck, with the dick you were given. But for the ladies... Rock what you got like you're the only woman in the world. The results might surprise you.

My sister had both but in the end, it did nothing for her.

So...

Girl wants you to watch "Rome" and you're not gettin a bj halfway in, something's wrong.

So...

The correct answer was, "What? You're hotter than her, suck it!"

Cerealously

So...

Cerealously
Ummm... No...

So...

Cerealously
Ummm... No...

Uhhmm..yes!

Forum List

Back