Beaver Caught Herding Cows and TAKING CANADIAN JOBS!

Lol, seriously these cows were following a beaver around like it was their alpha bull or something, lolol.

Can we ever have true job security with beavers horning in like this?

Beaver herds 150 cattle, stunning Saskatchewan ranchers
I have neighbors that have a cow barbecue every year in the pasture with their cows. We were invited one year to come BQ with them. I asked what do you do at a cow BQ. She said it was a way for the cows to get to know them a little better and tradition. I asked what should I bring. Neighbor responded anything you want just nothing with beef in it (respect for the cows). On the evening of the BQ the cattle all moseyed around us through the evening. Every once in a while one of the calves would come a little too close and then back away when the neighbor warned them. We watched them react to the smells in the air and they watch us. Thunder started all the sudden and the cows encircled around us like they were creating a wall of protection for us. I asked her if they had ever done that before and she said 'no, I have never seen them do anything like this before'. When the thunder stopped the cows and their babies went back to acting like they were before the thunder started.

Lol, seriously these cows were following a beaver around like it was their alpha bull or something, lolol.

Can we ever have true job security with beavers horning in like this?

Beaver herds 150 cattle, stunning Saskatchewan ranchers
It isn't herding them. They're following it, and when they follow like that, you better run because it means they're thinking about turning you into paste. They follow strange dogs like that, and the dog will turn tail and run for the high country..or to hide behind you..and they will kill you to get to it.

If he was herding it, he would be following them.

beaver did it.jpg

Forum List

Back