Been a bad couple of months for the demrat looney left

eagle7_31

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2013
First the Virginia Gov, and AG had make up issues back in the day, the Lt. Gov. has women issues (more there than with Kavanaugh) , The Green New Deal flops, AOC negatives going up every time she opens her mouth, anti Semitism running amok among some house dems, Beto flops in spite of some ability with political theatre presence, Stormy's lawyer and one time flavor of the month demrat Prez contender in serious trouble, Brennan, Comey etc may well discover payback is a bitch oh yeah how could I forget, no Russia collusion.

First the Virginia Gov, and AG had make up issues back in the day, the Lt. Gov. has women issues (more there than with Kavanaugh) , The Green New Deal flops, AOC negatives going up every time she opens her mouth, anti Semitism running amok among some house dems, Beto flops in spite of some ability with political theatre presence, Stormy's lawyer and one time flavor of the month demrat Prez contender in serious trouble, Brennan, Comey etc may well discover payback is a bitch oh yeah how could I forget, no Russia collusion.
all this? Those who are familiar with Mueller’s investigation understand that “no more indictments from Mueller” doesn’t mean “no more indictments.” It means every single one of Mueller’s existing indictments resides in a “presidential pardon proof” prosecutorial district. Recall how Mueller handed off the Cohen case to the U.S. Attorneys’ office for the SDNY, who sent Cohen to prison. As his own investigation ends, it becomes clear Mueller plans to handle all indictments/prosecutions resulting from his investigation through these seven federal prosecutorial entities. In other words, the people on Team Trump who are celebrating right now are merely suffering from a lack of understanding about the rule of law and how federal and state prosecutions work."

i'd say winning the house majority is a pretty good win there, jr.

...and they still can't get anything passed, nor can they override the President's vetoes. Worst lame duck House ever.

:21:

Last edited:

...and they still can't get anything passed, nor can they override the President's vetoes. Worst lame duck House ever.

And now neither can the Repubs...best possible thing that can happen for the country, congress doing nothing to fuck us even more.

all this? Those who are familiar with Mueller’s investigation understand that “no more indictments from Mueller” doesn’t mean “no more indictments.” It means every single one of Mueller’s existing indictments resides in a “presidential pardon proof” prosecutorial district. Recall how Mueller handed off the Cohen case to the U.S. Attorneys’ office for the SDNY, who sent Cohen to prison. As his own investigation ends, it becomes clear Mueller plans to handle all indictments/prosecutions resulting from his investigation through these seven federal prosecutorial entities. In other words, the people on Team Trump who are celebrating right now are merely suffering from a lack of understanding about the rule of law and how federal and state prosecutions work."
I see they wheeled Rudy back out of The Home for some p.r. work. Foolish sounding as usual.

Trump & his mob think they outsmarted Mueller who forgot more about prosecuting criminals then all those assclowns put together will ever know.

I have a feeling that Trumps world is going to get real, real ugly via the SDNY before this thing is over with.

I have a feeling that Trumps world is going to get real, real ugly via the SDNY before this thing is over with.

1ybba7.jpg

lol... obamacare is gonna be the fight trump won't win.

Considering it was one of the main issues he campaigned on ....

considering the (D)s ran on protecting it & won the majority in the house because of it. close to 30,000,000 million people will be dropped. they knew it in 2018 & they'll sure as hell know it come 2020 if the ACA is struck down.

Only a filthy no good slimeball like Trump would move to take health care away from 20 million people because he hates a former POTUS. Slimball in Chief had 2 years to come up with a plan but he's too much of a clown & a stupid moron to do it.

"I have a plan that will cover everyone at lower cost"! The only thing Trump has is his timy hands on his limp dick.

considering the (D)s ran on protecting it & won the majority in the house because of it. close to 30,000,000 million people will be dropped. they knew it in 2018 & they'll sure as hell know it come 2020 if the ACA is struck down.

Yeah right!:auiqs.jpg:
Because we all want to pay out the ass for medical insurance!!

"30,000,000 million"?? That would be 30000000000000 people on Obamacare. Actually, there were only about 11.8 million people who signed up for the ACA in 2018. Most likely all Democrats, who wouldn't vote for Trump anyway.

And Scump has a better plan?? Pray tell ,,,What might that be ?? They've had many years of high med costs to come up with something The thing is the piece of shit in our WH wants to eliminate everything Obama did BUT he has nothing to replace it with

Yep, and AOC got her answer about the Green Piggy from the Senate 0-47. *snif* *snif* :lmao:

And Scump has a better plan?? Pray tell ,,,What might that be ?? They've had many years of high med costs to come up with something The thing is the piece of shit in our WH wants to eliminate everything Obama did BUT he has nothing to replace it with

Maybe if the left stopped attacking him every step of the way....

Wow...what's it like living under a rock?

Other than the Mueller report (that is still to be fully released)...what the FUCK are you talking about?

The economy is fizzling, the Dem-controlled House is attacking Trump, the Green New Deal was nothing but a an extremist bill that most Dems did not even take seriously, the 'antisemitism' was none existent as what Omar said was (BY DEFINITION) NOT anti-Semitic (DUH), the DOW has been flat for over a month, world recession fears are growing, bonds are pointing to bad news, the fiscal deficit is skyrocketing and now Trump is trying to kill off Obamacare (which will cost him lots of votes from moderates).

Like I said, other then the Mueller release (which STILL has not been fully released)...the Dems seem to be doing fine and Trump seems as nuts as usual.

Maybe if the left stopped attacking him every step of the way....
you don't think this garbage has made a mockery of our presidency? that in the future every president can do whatever they want with no consequence?

Forum List

Back