Before you speak to me about your religion

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
21685934_1817226608306348_1934740916432849548_n.jpg

Actions speak much louder than words.

good morning and nice platitude Penny !! [i think that its a platitude]

Could you get any shallower than reducing religion to a facebook platitude?

I hope that folks that believe there is something bigger then them in this universe would not waste their time trying to explain to you how they can believe such and not be the person YOU think they should be by the measure of YOUR religion. Trying to explain such to you would be like trying to explain quantum mechanics to a 4 year old.

I never speak to others about my faith.
--------------------------------------------- agree , course i do admit to [normal to me] Christian background and beliefs and upbringing . Thing thats interesting to me is the lefties use of their OFFICIAL Definition of Christianity which puts all kinds of lefty perverted rules on normal everyday American Christians . ------------------ lefty so called 'xhristians' are 'fos' in my opinion .

What causes her distress, most likely, is people preaching love while spreading hate.

try honesty for just one time. Christianity causes her, and you, distress. You dont know what it consists of of course. But you know you are made to feel inadequate by it.
So as an alternative to an ancient, rich, deep religion you make up an alternative religion...and it's banal, innocuous tenets fit in a small facebook box.
Deep.

Obviously religion causes you distress...perhaps you should stop focusing on it and move to other topics

What causes her distress, most likely, is people preaching love while spreading hate.

Sounds like dumb fuq leftists. Give us free speech but you all shut up

No?

Who has said anything about anyone shutting up? It is about actions speaking louder than words. Lip service to a religion, while your actions go against it, is worthless.

try honesty for just one time. Christianity causes her, and you, distress. You dont know what it consists of of course. But you know you are made to feel inadequate by it.
So as an alternative to an ancient, rich, deep religion you make up an alternative religion...and it's banal, innocuous tenets fit in a small facebook box.
Deep.

LMAO!! I know Christianity quite well. Perhaps you should learn more about it. The Bible has numerous passages saying the same thing the meme the OP posted says. Neither of us is condemning all Christians or Christianity. It is those who SAY they are Christians and yet their actions show different.

Obviously religion causes you distress...perhaps you should stop focusing on it and move to other topics

No?

Who has said anything about anyone shutting up? It is about actions speaking louder than words. Lip service to a religion, while your actions go against it, is worthless.

:BEFORE YOU SPEAK TO ME agree with me

BEFORE YOU TELL ME agree with me

BEFORE YOU PREACH agree with me

Pretty much "shut up and agree with me and dont preach anything outside shallow platitudes and feel goods."

No?

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity."
When you understand liberals and their usage of the Rules for Radicals, it is easy to counter them by using their own Rules against them.

Winter, were you brought up with Jesus Christ as your savior?

Deep.

LMAO!! I know Christianity quite well. Perhaps you should learn more about it. The Bible has numerous passages saying the same thing the meme the OP posted says. Neither of us is condemning all Christians or Christianity. It is those who SAY they are Christians and yet their actions show different.

Sure..you non-Christians are known for being able to ferret out the real Christians arent you?

Deep.

It is those who SAY they are Christians and yet their actions show different
Are you a Christian?

No?

:BEFORE YOU SPEAK TO ME agree with me

BEFORE YOU TELL ME agree with me

BEFORE YOU PREACH agree with me

Pretty much "shut up and agree with me and dont preach anything outside shallow platitudes and feel goods."

LMAO!! You are arguing against SHOWING your faith through actions? Or are you arguing in favor of those spewing hatred in the name of the God of Love?

Deep.

Sure..you non-Christians are known for being able to ferret out the real Christians arent you?

I guess making up what you want me to say is easier than actually addressing what I say.

Maybe I should just let you post what I think?

Forum List

Back