Before you speak to me about your religion

Not even close. What that little facebook box (and my sig for months now) says is that I am not interested in words without actions. I am not interested in preaching without serving others. I am not interested in platitudes by those who ignore those in need.

So you imply you have some sort of religion of your own? Do tell. What religion is this you follow?

And you arent interested in platitudes? HAHA must have been a hacker inserted that box of platitudes in your post then right?

I think this is a good idea. It is through actions that our faith and love of God is expressed.

I would also ask those that are atheist that believe there is no God, that believe they as a whole have a better also guide us by their example before ridiculing those that believe in God.

Neither side respects the other’s right to one’s beliefs. I believe in God, I also respect other’s points of view.

If respect for all points of view were given, whether you agree with it or not, that is the basis for conversation and enlightenment by both sides.

As do I. I don't believe I have disrespected any faith.

Sure you have. You have a hatred for the Christian Church. I dont care. I just would like to see you admit it.

Show me one single post I have made that shows I hate the Christian Church. I'll wait.

That isnt an answer. That is an evasion Why not just say "I dont hate or even dislike the Christian Church" and be done with it.

The fact that you expect me to deny hating something, without any evidence that I hate or dislike it, speaks volumes.

No, I do not hate or even dislike the church. I have a profound respect for many Christians. Better? lol

LMAO!! I know Christianity quite well. Perhaps you should learn more about it. The Bible has numerous passages saying the same thing the meme the OP posted says. Neither of us is condemning all Christians or Christianity. It is those who SAY they are Christians and yet their actions show different.

Sure..you non-Christians are known for being able to ferret out the real Christians arent you?

I guess making up what you want me to say is easier than actually addressing what I say.

Maybe I should just let you post what I think?
Don't you want to answer my questions? Or are you such a chicken shit liberal that it will show the rest of US the hypocrite you are?

Nope, I didn't. I do not think it is relevant. What I have said is not anti-Christian. It is only against those who talk a lot about it but actually do nothing.
So you are confirming that you are a Christian, which is very relevant. Do you acquiesce that you are a Christian?

What did I say that confirms I am a Christian?

I think this is a good idea. It is through actions that our faith and love of God is expressed.

I would also ask those that are atheist that believe there is no God, that believe they as a whole have a better also guide us by their example before ridiculing those that believe in God.

Neither side respects the other’s right to one’s beliefs. I believe in God, I also respect other’s points of view.

If respect for all points of view were given, whether you agree with it or not, that is the basis for conversation and enlightenment by both sides.

Nice. But this wasnt about enlightenment or conversation on both sides. It was an anti Christian with a yeast infection who decided to take out her frustrations by attacking religion.

True, however, just because a person that doesn’t believe in God is attacking religion, doesn’t give a Christian a right to attack back. That is what my kids said when they were young.

It’s how you want to be treated, Jesus said do unto others as you would have them do un to you. It is a basic principle of Christianity.

Not even close. What that little facebook box (and my sig for months now) says is that I am not interested in words without actions. I am not interested in preaching without serving others. I am not interested in platitudes by those who ignore those in need.

So you imply you have some sort of religion of your own? Do tell. What religion is this you follow?

And you arent interested in platitudes? HAHA must have been a hacker inserted that box of platitudes in your post then right?

I have implied nothing of the sort.

I find it telling that, rather than agree or disagree with the message, you choose to pursue me, question my motives, claim to know what I meant, and try to insult me.

Sure..you non-Christians are known for being able to ferret out the real Christians arent you?

I guess making up what you want me to say is easier than actually addressing what I say.

Don't you want to answer my questions? Or are you such a chicken shit liberal that it will show the rest of US the hypocrite you are?

Nope, I didn't. I do not think it is relevant. What I have said is not anti-Christian. It is only against those who talk a lot about it but actually do nothing.
So you are confirming that you are a Christian, which is very relevant. Do you acquiesce that you are a Christian?

Nope, I didn't. I do not think it is relevant. What I have said is not anti-Christian.
You seem to be a little defensive when I asked you the question. Now you are avoiding the question, are you or are you not a Christain, Yes or No , really it is simple, either or, don't have to give a detailed description either.

Sure you have. You have a hatred for the Christian Church. I dont care. I just would like to see you admit it.

Show me one single post I have made that shows I hate the Christian Church. I'll wait.

That isnt an answer. That is an evasion Why not just say "I dont hate or even dislike the Christian Church" and be done with it.

The fact that you expect me to deny hating something, without any evidence that I hate or dislike it, speaks volumes.

No, I do not hate or even dislike the church. I have a profound respect for many Christians. Better? lol

Not even close. When you choose the Christians of course you like them better since you feel you have to power to winnow the real christians out. The ones you choose put up little boxes with simplistic platitudes I am sure.
I asked about Christianity and the Christian Church.

Nope, I didn't. I do not think it is relevant. What I have said is not anti-Christian.
You seem to be a little defensive when I asked you the question. Now you are avoiding the question, are you or are you not a Christain, Yes or No , really it is simple, either or, don't have to give a detailed description either.

I am not defensive at all. I simply asked what I said that confirmed I am a Christian, as you claim.

I find it telling that, rather than agree or disagree with the message, you choose to pursue me, question my motives, claim to know what I meant, and try to insult me.

I should hope you find it telling that you arent dealing with your usual new age pop theologian.

Not even close. When you choose the Christians of course you like them better since you feel you have to power to winnow the real christians out. The ones you choose put up little boxes with simplistic platitudes I am sure.
I asked about Christianity and the Christian Church.

Oh, so I have to answer the question in very specific terms? LMAO!!

What do you think of people who talk a lot about their faith but do not act on it?

I should hope you find it telling that you arent dealing with your usual new age pop theologian.

At least I am not claiming to know what you think or believe.

Sure you are. You have claimed the power to tell "true Christians" from those who just think they are Christians. Are you sliding into another personality as we speak? You dont remember that?

In order to have a sane conversation you just have to answer the specific question asked. For some reason you dont want to.\
Thats OK: I have shown what your answer would be .

I am not defensive at all. I simply asked what I said that confirmed I am a Christian, as you claim.
And I asked twice now if you are or aren't a Chrisitian, why are you avoiding the question, or should I just assume you are Anti-Christian?

Sure you are. You have claimed the power to tell "true Christians" from those who just think they are Christians. Are you sliding into another personality as we speak? You dont remember that?

No, I have not made any such claim. I have agreed with a post that simply says show me rather than tell me. I have agreed with a post that says emplty words don't mean much if they are not part of actions as well. I have not said anything about who is or is not a "true Christian". I have simply agreed with a post that says I am not interested in only words.

In order to have a sane conversation you just have to answer the specific question asked. For some reason you dont want to.\
Thats OK: I have shown what your answer would be .

A sane conversation would not involve you claiming that I have said things that I have not.

But if it soothes you, I have nothing against the Christian Church.

And I asked twice now if you are or aren't a Chrisitian, why are you avoiding the question, or should I just assume you are Anti-Christian?

You can assume anything you like. But if you want to call me "Anti-Christian", I would say you are wrong and challenge you to show a post of mine that shows you are right.

21685934_1817226608306348_1934740916432849548_n.jpg

Actions speak much louder than words.
Tell us how much you love all His children!
upload_2017-9-28_6-42-38.png

Forum List

Back