Before you speak to me about your religion

I think this is a good idea. It is through actions that our faith and love of God is expressed.

I would also ask those that are atheist that believe there is no God, that believe they as a whole have a better also guide us by their example before ridiculing those that believe in God.

Neither side respects the other’s right to one’s beliefs. I believe in God, I also respect other’s points of view.

If respect for all points of view were given, whether you agree with it or not, that is the basis for conversation and enlightenment by both sides.

Obviously religion causes you distress...perhaps you should stop focusing on it and move to other topics

What causes her distress, most likely, is people preaching love while spreading hate.

Sounds like dumb fuq leftists. Give us free speech but you all shut up

No?

Who has said anything about anyone shutting up? It is about actions speaking louder than words. Lip service to a religion, while your actions go against it, is worthless.

:BEFORE YOU SPEAK TO ME agree with me

BEFORE YOU TELL ME agree with me

BEFORE YOU PREACH agree with me

Pretty much "shut up and agree with me and dont preach anything outside shallow platitudes and feel goods."

LMAO!! You are arguing against SHOWING your faith through actions? Or are you arguing in favor of those spewing hatred in the name of the God of Love?

Actually I was easily refuting your lie wherein you said "who said anything about shutting up". Every phrase of your simplistic little box says "shutup" unless it agrees with the facebook platitude following it.

I am not arguing my faith at all. That would be pearls before swine. And in that analogy you certainly are not the pearls.

I never speak to others about my faith.
--------------------------------------------- agree , course i do admit to [normal to me] Christian background and beliefs and upbringing . Thing thats interesting to me is the lefties use of their OFFICIAL Definition of Christianity which puts all kinds of lefty perverted rules on normal everyday American Christians . ------------------ lefty so called 'xhristians' are 'fos' in my opinion .
Could you get any shallower than reducing religion to a facebook platitude?
Actions speak louder than words is a Christian value. The parable of the Good Samaritan speaks to exactly that sentiment.

try honesty for just one time. Christianity causes her, and you, distress. You dont know what it consists of of course. But you know you are made to feel inadequate by it.
So as an alternative to an ancient, rich, deep religion you make up an alternative religion...and it's banal, innocuous tenets fit in a small facebook box.
Deep.

LMAO!! I know Christianity quite well. Perhaps you should learn more about it. The Bible has numerous passages saying the same thing the meme the OP posted says. Neither of us is condemning all Christians or Christianity. It is those who SAY they are Christians and yet their actions show different.

Sure..you non-Christians are known for being able to ferret out the real Christians arent you?

I guess making up what you want me to say is easier than actually addressing what I say.

Maybe I should just let you post what I think?
Don't you want to answer my questions? Or are you such a chicken shit liberal that it will show the rest of US the hypocrite you are?

I think this is a good idea. It is through actions that our faith and love of God is expressed.

I would also ask those that are atheist that believe there is no God, that believe they as a whole have a better also guide us by their example before ridiculing those that believe in God.

Neither side respects the other’s right to one’s beliefs. I believe in God, I also respect other’s points of view.

If respect for all points of view were given, whether you agree with it or not, that is the basis for conversation and enlightenment by both sides.

As do I. I don't believe I have disrespected any faith.

Nice. But this wasnt about enlightenment or conversation on both sides. It was an anti Christian with a yeast infection who decided to take out her frustrations by attacking religion.

What causes her distress, most likely, is people preaching love while spreading hate.

Sounds like dumb fuq leftists. Give us free speech but you all shut up

No?

Who has said anything about anyone shutting up? It is about actions speaking louder than words. Lip service to a religion, while your actions go against it, is worthless.

:BEFORE YOU SPEAK TO ME agree with me

BEFORE YOU TELL ME agree with me

BEFORE YOU PREACH agree with me

Pretty much "shut up and agree with me and dont preach anything outside shallow platitudes and feel goods."

LMAO!! You are arguing against SHOWING your faith through actions? Or are you arguing in favor of those spewing hatred in the name of the God of Love?

Actually I was easily refuting your lie wherein you said "who said anything about shutting up". Every phrase of your simplistic little box says "shutup" unless it agrees with the facebook platitude following it.

I am not arguing my faith at all. That would be pearls before swine. And in that analogy you certainly are not the pearls.

I have not said that anyone should shut up. I have said show me through actions. Pretty much the same thing the Bible says.

Sure you have. You have a hatred for the Christian Church. I dont care. I just would like to see you admit it.

LMAO!! I know Christianity quite well. Perhaps you should learn more about it. The Bible has numerous passages saying the same thing the meme the OP posted says. Neither of us is condemning all Christians or Christianity. It is those who SAY they are Christians and yet their actions show different.

Sure..you non-Christians are known for being able to ferret out the real Christians arent you?

I guess making up what you want me to say is easier than actually addressing what I say.

Don't you want to answer my questions? Or are you such a chicken shit liberal that it will show the rest of US the hypocrite you are?

Nope, I didn't. I do not think it is relevant. What I have said is not anti-Christian. It is only against those who talk a lot about it but actually do nothing.

I have not said that anyone should shut up. I have said show me through actions. Pretty much the same thing the Bible says.

Ahhh so now you are a Bible Thumper? lol. You slide even farther from the truth.

Now as for what you posted did you not say that "before you speak" you must "show" that you accept the religion of a little facebook box? In other words...shut up (before you even speak) unless you agree with what I say. Correct?

It is through actions that our faith and love of God is expressed.
Yeah, when your side is out there abusing women, then champion the very person who allowed women to be abused or murdered, or have children murdered before they get a chance at life, then these very people try to use their Rules for Radicals to brow beat US into being subjugated to their will, just shows their hatred to Christianity and those who find happiness from it. Such bitter people the left have become, such jealousy of those who have found happiness.

liberal-logic-101-273.jpg

Sure you have. You have a hatred for the Christian Church. I dont care. I just would like to see you admit it.

Show me one single post I have made that shows I hate the Christian Church. I'll wait.

Nope, I didn't. I do not think it is relevant. What I have said is not anti-Christian. It is only against those who talk a lot about it but actually do nothing.

And you, not even a Christian, are the judge of who follows Christianity?

So you are confirming that you are a Christian, which is very relevant. Do you acquiesce that you are a Christian?

Show me one single post I have made that shows I hate the Christian Church. I'll wait.

That isnt an answer. That is an evasion Why not just say "I dont hate or even dislike the Christian Church" and be done with it.

Ahhh so now you are a Bible Thumper? lol. You slide even farther from the truth.

Now as for what you posted did you not say that "before you speak" you must "show" that you accept the religion of a little facebook box? In other words...shut up (before you even speak) unless you agree with what I say. Correct?

Not even close. I am not a Bible thumper. I am, however, someone who has read the Bible cover to cover and studied it intently at one time.

And what that little facebook box (and my sig for months now) says is that I am not interested in words without actions. I am not interested in preaching without serving others. I am not interested in platitudes by those who ignore those in need.

I have not told anyone to shutup. I have simply stated, through the words in a little facebook box, that I have no interest in listening to those who actually do nothing.

If you cannot discern the difference between my not listening and my telling you to shutup, I can't help you.

try honesty for just one time. Christianity causes her, and you, distress. You dont know what it consists of of course. But you know you are made to feel inadequate by it.
So as an alternative to an ancient, rich, deep religion you make up an alternative religion...and it's banal, innocuous tenets fit in a small facebook box.
Deep.

You may as well. All liberals think alike.

Forum List

Back