Befriend a wackadoodle

WEATHER53

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2017
Might be lifesaving
We all know, see or hear of them
It’s not hard to be a little kind and can go a long way
Taught my daughter that if girls she was around started picking on someone just say “My group of friends don’t do that”. It works. It helped she was popular and moderate frame so not everyone can do it; but plenty can
Guns and angry outcasts are a bad mix. Let’s try to be just a little kind to the next one we meet
Can be a lifesaver

Might be lifesaving
We all know, see or hear of them
It’s not hard to be a little kind and can go a long way
Taught my daughter that if girls she was around started picking on someone just say “My group of friends don’t do that”. It works. It helped she was popular and moderate frame so not everyone can do it; but plenty can
Guns and angry outcasts are a bad mix. Let’s try to be just a little kind to the next one we meet
Can be a lifesaver
That makes me think of an interesting idea. Pair off liberals and conservatives on this board. The rules then are:

1) you can't insult your wackadoodle buddy or call him names.

2) you must post right on topic in your wackadoodle buddy's threads, with NO "WHATABOUTISMS" allowed.

And, that's it!

Most wackadoodles aren't really bad people, are they? Don't know any better, cut 'em a little slack, y'know?

Although I have this friend that I grew up with..she's psychotic.

When we were in our early 20s she came over crying and told me about it.

I feel so sad for her. She still kinda functions in society, so she's one that shouldn't go to a state hospital, she's not violent.

Now I has a sad.

Although I have this friend that I grew up with..she's psychotic.

When we were in our early 20s she came over crying and told me about it.

I feel so sad for her. She still kinda functions in society, so she's one that shouldn't go to a state hospital, she's not violent.

Now I has a sad.

Wish we were doing more to develop treatments for mental illnesses than high-speed rail and other shit we don't reallyneed right now.

Forum List

Back