Behold, Trump Jr. packs the house for Ky. Gov. Bevin's.....LOLOLOLOL

S0F2d60L7gYWJYH4
EDKJ50AXUAA_jAv

Ladies and gents, this proves once and for all, those redneck losers that show up and Trump rallies, show up for entertainment feel good redneck moments that only a racist Trump nut can provide....half the people here are on drugs, welfare or social security. Total count....68 :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:
The town's population is 7100. And it is hidden in the woods. And so he was just making surprise cameo appearances throughout that area.

Donald Trump Jr. makes a stop at Applebee's in Eastern Kentucky

Excuses, excuses....LOLOLO

thats almost like everyone of the threads you throw up...excuses ,excuses,excuses....

S0F2d60L7gYWJYH4
EDKJ50AXUAA_jAv

Ladies and gents, this proves once and for all, those redneck losers that show up and Trump rallies, show up for entertainment feel good redneck moments that only a racist Trump nut can provide....half the people here are on drugs, welfare or social security. Total count....68 :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:
This is the biggest rally EVER
People lined up outside

donald-trump-jr-kimberley-guilfoyle-rally-kentucky.jpg

with his girlfriend, she was married to the Gov of CA, that is why the tramps hate him. He looks to be putting on weight. He is following in the same footprints of his daddy. I mean a womanizer and living off of his daddy.

Damn, you're seething with hatred for people you don't and will never know.....what a way to go thru life.

donald-trump-jr-kimberley-guilfoyle-rally-kentucky.jpg

with his girlfriend, she was married to the Gov of CA, that is why the tramps hate him. He looks to be putting on weight. He is following in the same footprints of his daddy. I mean a womanizer and living off of his daddy.
Sloppy seconds

Lessee: His daddy has tons and tons to share. Rich as all get out, good looking, successful and with his gorgeous girlfriend! Those are some great footprints. Leaves you out.

As opposed to a Hillary Clinton rally at Starbuck's?
For the last and final time you nut, Hillary is not the president, the bitch lost....
Say it with me Trigger----
  • Hillary is not the president, the bitch lost...
  • Hillary is not the president, the bitch lost...
  • Hillary is NOT the president, the bitch LOST...

Last edited:
Gee no one on the stage yet in the photo...maybe another case of mistimed pictures and fake news....
Here is Tramp Jr at the podium:
EDKV2adXUAENuYt

How can you tell?
And by every honest account, that crowd amounts to about half the local population.
But I don't see anyone there that looks like they are on drugs or welfare, those are working clothes. :badgrin:

Gee no one on the stage yet in the photo...maybe another case of mistimed pictures and fake news....
EDKV2adXUAENuYt

How can you tell?
My eyes work!

YOUR EYES WORK?! Pleeeease. Superman couldn't tell who this was if he was on a diet of carrots, ginseng and orange kryptonite! That could be Abraham Lincoln as far as anyone can tell! If that is DJ, where is his blue tie???

Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 3.43.59 AM.png

And it still doesn't change the fact that with only 7000 people in a little hick town and half them democrats, this amounts to nearly half the local population.
Nor does it prove WHEN the photo was taken. This person might have come out only to tell the crowd that the show would be starting in an hour and to go have some free lemonade.

The only thing more astonishing than your leaps of reason to convict Trump are your even greater leaps of reason to dismiss any and all crimes by Hillary and Obama!

EDKV2adXUAENuYt

How can you tell?
And by every honest account, that crowd amounts to about half the local population.
But I don't see anyone there that looks like they are on drugs or welfare, those are working clothes. :badgrin:
Yeah, that one OG has mud on his boots... Some campaign manager really knows his shit, huh? I guess word of mouth in a small town is the MO. Best thing that came out of Kentucky is #69 "The Kentucky Kid" RIP Nicky

EDKV2adXUAENuYt

How can you tell?
My eyes work!

YOUR EYES WORK?! Pleeeease. Superman couldn't tell who this was if he was on a diet of carrots, ginseng and orange kryptonite! That could be Abraham Lincoln as far as anyone can tell! If that is DJ, where is his blue tie???

View attachment 277258

And it still doesn't change the fact that with only 7000 people in a little hick town and half them democrats, this amounts to nearly half the local population.
Nor does it prove WHEN the photo was taken. This person might have come out only to tell the crowd that the show would be starting in an hour and to go have some free lemonade.

The only thing more astonishing than your leaps of reason to convict Trump are your even greater leaps of reason to dismiss any and all crimes by Hillary and Obama!
Pink shirt, beard. Yep, that's him.

EDKV2adXUAENuYt

How can you tell?
My eyes work!

The pathological lying son of a pathological liar was NOT wearing a tie.
thumbnail.jpg

EDKV2adXUAENuYt

How can you tell?
My eyes work!

thumbnail.jpg

Then why has Penelope been showing him with this tie?
proxy.jpg

And how many thousands were standing in front of him when your photo was taken? It does not show!

And what makes him a pathological lying son of a bitch? Has anyone actually counted the number, weight and severity of his lies against those of Obama while in office or Hillary while running and compared them?

What is the threshold where he is a pathological lying son of a bitch yet Obama and Hillary with their institutions built around years of massive fraud and lying are not?

51418641.jpg

BEEP BEEP! I understand the woman on the cart in the blue striped shirt was asking what aisle the canned corn was in! It helps regulate her bowel.

When did Jr. start banging a FOX gold-digging whore?
When will CNN, MSNBC or the DNC ever get even ONE beautiful, voluptuous woman like that on board with their program? Never?

All the ugly, bitter, self-loathing skanks with flat chests, crooked teeth and tangled uncombed hair all seem to go for the DNC.

EDKV2adXUAENuYt

How can you tell?
My eyes work!

thumbnail.jpg

Then why has Penelope been showing him with this tie?

And how many thousands were standing in front of him when your photo was taken? It does not show!
He obviously took off his tie, DUH!
And ZERO thousands were standing in front of him.
EDKV2adXUAENuYt

Forum List

Back