Behold, Trump Jr. packs the house for Ky. Gov. Bevin's.....LOLOLOLOL

I almost feel sorry for Kentucky. Home of four of the 10 poorest counties in the nation. Kentucky also makes the list of the 10 unhappiest states in the union.
Kentucky is nearly 90% white so they can’t blame all their ill will and unhappiness on minorities.
In fact, about the only thing I can think of Kentucky is famous for in modern times is that it’s the home of blue people who turned blue through inbreeding.

0a831dc00afd1e4bc64c260eb2131ea6.jpg

Pikeville, Kentucky...

For a town of about 7,000 (2010 census), that's probably considered a pretty good turnout...

I almost feel sorry for Kentucky. Home of four of the 10 poorest counties in the nation. Kentucky also makes the list of the 10 unhappiest states in the union.
Kentucky is nearly 90% white so they can’t blame all their ill will and unhappiness on minorities.
In fact, about the only thing I can think of Kentucky is famous for in modern times is that it’s the home of blue people who turned blue through inbreeding.

This is a mixed marriage...an oompa loompa and a white woman...

He obviously took off his tie, DUH!
And ZERO thousands were standing in front of him.
Was the tie photoshopped out? And if so, how many hundreds were photoshopped out of your picture! Or maybe your picture was taken at 9AM and those people standing are just the organizers? I don't see a clock. What IS your point exactly? That a president's son in a tiny hick town in the boondocks can still draw more people for an unknown candidate than Hillary Rodham does at a COSTCO?

I hope you know the real reason that guy turned blue... if not:

Argyria - Wikipedia

The true blue story of Paul Karason

Damn you... Oompa Loompas are orange!!

iu

Was the tie photoshopped out? And if so, how many hundreds were photoshopped out of your picture! Or maybe your picture was taken at 9AM and those people standing are just the organizers? I don't see a clock. What IS your point exactly? That a president's son in a tiny hick town imn the boondocks can still draw more people for an unknown candidate than Hillary Rodham does at a COSTCO?
Trump was going to save their coal jobs and give them the best healthcare. How did that work out?

Kentucky governor cutting dental, vision coverage for nearly 500,000

Kentucky Just Made It Harder For Poor People To Get Health Care

Coal jobs continue to disappear in Eastern Kentucky

So a bunch of losers are going to go cheer the guy that’s completely ruining their lives? Sounds about right. Because in Kentucky it’s all about race, it’s OK being screwed over by a white guy. He just has to be white.

Are they the same as smurfs?

I almost feel sorry for Kentucky. Home of four of the 10 poorest counties in the nation. Kentucky also makes the list of the 10 unhappiest states in the union. In fact, about the only thing I can think of Kentucky is famous for in modern times is that it’s the home of blue people who turned blue through inbreeding.

I dunno, Turd, you're looking pretty blue these days!
63247.jpg
And VERY unhappy. Or is that just constipation? Are you becoming the USMB Smurf?
I like poor people. Most poor people are honest. A lot more honest than the filthy rich. The average Kentuckian makes over $48,000 a year and lives in an area with very low cost of living. Kentucky was originally part of Virginia! The state is famous for having the world's longest cave system, the greatest length of navigable waterways and streams in the USA, and the two largest man-made lakes east of the Mississippi. Kentucky is also known for horse racing, bourbon distilleries, coal, automobile manufacturing, tobacco, bluegrass music, college basketball, and Kentucky Fried Chicken. Sounds to me that the only inbreeding you really know about was from your parents?

Was the tie photoshopped out? And if so, how many hundreds were photoshopped out of your picture! Or maybe your picture was taken at 9AM and those people standing are just the organizers? I don't see a clock. What IS your point exactly? That a president's son in a tiny hick town in the boondocks can still draw more people for an unknown candidate than Hillary Rodham does at a COSTCO?
Nothing was photoshopped. Just because the lying scum Right media photoshops everything doesn't mean the honest media does.

Nothing was photoshopped. Just because the lying scum Right media photoshops everything doesn't mean the honest media does.
And yet the Left forever flouts around these PS photos of Trump with about 100 pounds of excess chunky pork on him with blubber hanging off while in real life he is still a normal man.

And yet the Left forever flouts around these PS photos of Trump with about 100 pounds of excess chunky pork on him with blubber hanging off while in real life he is still a normal man.
There is nothing normal or manly about fat assed Tramp.

There is nothing normal or manly about fat assed Tramp.

Far more than there ever was about tub o lard drooling slob falling down could not even stand coughing didn't know what hard drive even was cheetin' lyin' Hillary!

hillary_tent.jpg

And you didn't even notice. Makes you an even bigger idiot than her!

Forum List

Back